Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Medford, MN

I absolutely love the neutrogena cleansing towelettes. They aren't harsh on my face/eyes like several other products that i have tried. I can reuse the same towelette several times. I absolutely love it!
Berette J.
Berette J.
Loveland, OH

I love the traditional neutrogena towelettes and I love them! So I bought these night calming towelettes and whatever is in them burns my eyes!! Do they take my makeup off? Sure. Is it worth the burn. No
Eliane S.
Eliane S.
Medford , Ma

This is the best make up remover ever!
It doesn't make your eyes burning like the order ones!
Also the price is very affordable!
Don't think twice get the product right away!
You can find it every where!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
New York

I love how it leaves my skin so soft and supple. They tend to get dry though. I often have to place the whole package into a little plastic container so that they don't dry as much. I find that it helps.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Corona, CA

These work perfect for removing all my make up before I take my shower. It helps get all the stubborn eye make up off. The cleanser is soft and gentle and I haven't had any reaction. Love the soft scent!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.

After a night out and I just want to go to bed I can rely on these make up removing wipes to clean my face without drying it. One wipe is all it takes to remove a days makeup and leave my skin hydrated.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Willingboro, NJ

These really seemed to get the job done without over drying my skin. I like the idea of being able to see what it is that is coming off of my face at the end of the day, and this really gets it all off.
Blaise M.
Blaise M.
Shepherdstown, WV

These towelettes easily took off all of my makeup without the harsh scrubbing of other products. I was able to get all of my eye makeup off with just a few quick swipes. These were cheap and work great!
Issy G.
Issy G.

I love this product so much I use it every time I wear make up I even keep some on my night stand in case I fall asleep I my make up it is fast and easy to use and takes off all my make up with one wipe
Christine D.
Christine D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

I do like these, they take off my makeup and smell good. They leave my face feeling fresh and clean. One towelette takes all my makeup off, even a full face and down my neck. Stays moist and easy to use
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now