Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Blaise M.
Blaise M.
Shepherdstown, WV

These towelettes easily took off all of my makeup without the harsh scrubbing of other products. I was able to get all of my eye makeup off with just a few quick swipes. These were cheap and work great!
Issy G.
Issy G.

I love this product so much I use it every time I wear make up I even keep some on my night stand in case I fall asleep I my make up it is fast and easy to use and takes off all my make up with one wipe
Christine D.
Christine D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

I do like these, they take off my makeup and smell good. They leave my face feeling fresh and clean. One towelette takes all my makeup off, even a full face and down my neck. Stays moist and easy to use
Denise C.
Denise C.
Willingboro, NJ

These really seemed to get the job done without over drying my skin. I like the idea of being able to see what it is that is coming off of my face at the end of the day, and this really gets it all off.
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
Lexington

Takes off all my makeup & leaves my skin feeling so soft! My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful about the products I use and I've never had a problem with these wipes and they're really effective
Kari B.
Kari B.
Spanish Fork, UT

I love the gentle clean these wipes give you. They are very soothing on my skin and I like using them in the morning as well. Only downside, the wipes dry out quickly so the whole package can't be used.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.

After a night out and I just want to go to bed I can rely on these make up removing wipes to clean my face without drying it. One wipe is all it takes to remove a days makeup and leave my skin hydrated.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Bristol, CT

The only cleansing towelettes I use! I only give them 4 stars instead of 5 because they leave my face a little oily, but when I pair them with my go-to face wash, it's wonderful! No traces of makeup. :)
Yvonne J.
Yvonne J.

These are the best make up removal clothes ever.they clean your skin very well and it leaves your skin very soft and hydrated..it's very general on your skin.its also a good value.i will buy these again
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenville, NC

Use these on the daily! Removes the most stubborn of make up, the cloths are saturated with remover, easy to find in any drugstore, inexpensive and smell amazing! My eyes are never irritated with these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now