Add a Photo

Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 7, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
I love using these before i wash my face in the shower, they remove all my left on make up even my eyeliner and mascara. they smell delightful and leave my face smooth and ready to wash in the shower.
Anitra M.
Anitra M.
Gulfport, MS
Feb. 23, 2016, 11 a.m.
I live and breathe for these wipes! They are not harsh on my skin like I have found others to be and the sent is refreshing. They are quick and easy to use when you'd rather just sleep in your makeup!
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
March 28, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Great product for sensitive skin! This is the only makeup remover wipes I buy. I have combo skin and it doesn't dry me out or cause acne which other makeup remover wipes have caused. Would recommend!
Lucero S.
Lucero S.
Homestead, FL
March 8, 2016, 9:59 a.m.
I have very sensitive skin, but no product compares to Neutrogena's make up remover. It is deffenitly soothing and removes all make up. You have to scrub it a little but over all it is very soothing.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Garden Grove, CA
April 10, 2016, 4:24 a.m.
Love them! Work amazing. Great product to use for dry or even oily skin. You can use it on the go or you can use it at home. Clean soft and gentle leaves your face feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Quincy, MA
March 6, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
These wipes are awesome! They really do work even on waterproof makeup. They smell fantastic too. My only problem is they are really oily feeling and you have to wash your face really well after use.
Mikel C.
Mikel C.
Franklin, TN
May 18, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Very good at removing tough eye make up. Love the clean feeling after using the wipes. It left my face a little greasy but still removed the make up. It was gentle on my face and didn't burn my eyes.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Bethany, CT
Feb. 9, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
These make my fave feel so soft and so clean before I go to bed. I never used to take my makeup off when I went to bed but once I found these wipes they were just what I needed and so simple to use!!
Shawni B.
Shawni B.
Alexandria, LA
April 23, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
These makeup are amazing ! They take off everything and they are so inexpensive I get mine at Walmart. I wear a full face everyday and they are so gentle , they do not make my skin irritated at all .
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grand Forks, ND
Feb. 9, 2016, 12:32 a.m.
These wipes are great for travel, however there really aren't that many wipes in a package. I find that a smaller towel would work better to save uses. However, on my sensitive skin it tended to burn
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?