Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Greenfield, CA

While I was looking for something to completely remove my makeup, I stumbled upon this one. I decided I should give it a try. These wipes remove everything even after having the UD setting spray.. Works wonders !!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman, TX

Perfect make up remover wipes for people with sensitive skin. Does not leave your face oily or greasy feeling. Safely removes all of my makeup without leaving anything behind. Leaves my skin soft and ready for bed
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Markleeville, CA

I love that these wipes are so moist. They seem to take everything off my face. They are super soft. They have a great smell. I would recommend these to everyone. I have sensitive skin and they don't break me out.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Rosenberg , TX

These are great they really do get the job done especially all that waterproof makeup it definitely takes it all off unlike others that yu have to keep passing the wipe and it doesn't have any wierd smells either
Erin J.
Erin J.
Brighton, CO

These makeup removers really get the job done. After I use these, I don't feel like any makeup is still sitting on my skin. It is a quick product to use and is easy to take with you on the go. Defiantly recommend
Mitchy M.
Mitchy M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Neutrogena isn't only the best brand of makeup and skincarw that I have ever tried, but its actually works! Best makeup wipes for everyone, it also doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or irritated! BEST THING EVER!
Keturah P.
Keturah P.
Silver Creek, GA

This brand has me hooked!
The price (for me) can be a little off-putting but every time I use these wipes, I am reminded that they are so completely amazing.
My makeup wipes away instantly and they smell amazing!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Brookings, SD

LOVE these makeup wipes. They take off all your makeup and eye makeup and never make my eyes burn. They even take off waterproof mascara. I still cleanse my face but on nights I was more lazy these did the trick!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Groton, CT

These lovely scented clothes did the trick for me. All makeup gone from my face and without any greasy film on my skin. Plus the scent was so yummy, very relaxing;great addition to your nighttime skincare regimen
member-1ec6fe9e7
member-1ec6fe9e7
Minneapolis, MN

I really love this product it really leaves my face nice and clean. I usually use it in the morning and night. It leaves my face not oily and it leaves it really clean and it really cleans up it makeup real well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now