Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Knoxville, TN

Does a really good job of taking off my eye makeup without burning! I wish they made these towlettes smaller though because i feel like i waste so much product and don't use up an entire towel every time
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Medford, MN

I absolutely love the neutrogena cleansing towelettes. They aren't harsh on my face/eyes like several other products that i have tried. I can reuse the same towelette several times. I absolutely love it!
Berette J.
Berette J.
Loveland, OH

I love the traditional neutrogena towelettes and I love them! So I bought these night calming towelettes and whatever is in them burns my eyes!! Do they take my makeup off? Sure. Is it worth the burn. No
Geena B.
Geena B.
Colton, CA

This product is soft on skin and wipes away makeup as well as any left behind dirt from the daily activities. I have used this for 2 years now and always make sure I have plenty available for future use.
Eliane S.
Eliane S.
Medford , Ma

This is the best make up remover ever!
It doesn't make your eyes burning like the order ones!
Also the price is very affordable!
Don't think twice get the product right away!
You can find it every where!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Corona, CA

These work perfect for removing all my make up before I take my shower. It helps get all the stubborn eye make up off. The cleanser is soft and gentle and I haven't had any reaction. Love the soft scent!
Callie H.
Callie H.

Awesome for makeup remover on the go! It doesn't always take off the mascara, which is a bummer, but I love it for travel when I need to wipe off my makeup after a long day of vacation. Would repurchase!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
New York

I love how it leaves my skin so soft and supple. They tend to get dry though. I often have to place the whole package into a little plastic container so that they don't dry as much. I find that it helps.
Blaise M.
Blaise M.
Shepherdstown, WV

These towelettes easily took off all of my makeup without the harsh scrubbing of other products. I was able to get all of my eye makeup off with just a few quick swipes. These were cheap and work great!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Bristol, CT

The only cleansing towelettes I use! I only give them 4 stars instead of 5 because they leave my face a little oily, but when I pair them with my go-to face wash, it's wonderful! No traces of makeup. :)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now