Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Mara H.
Mara H.

I had the equate version of this and if I didn't read the label I would believe they were the same. They smell the same and work the same but I really like these wipes. They make my skin feel really soft.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mahwah, Nj

My favorite makeup removing wipes. These are moist and have an amazing scent. They take off mascara (I don't use waterproof) and all my foundation and makeup from the day. I continue to repurchase these.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA

I use these towelettes every single night before bed. They have a nice light scent to them and refresh my skin nicely. I always look to use them and they are something that I never let myself run out of.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Seattle, WA

I love this type, work great even though it's a bit oily but when you have a long day at work and just want to wipe your face prior to knocking out, this is the product. Cleans well and leave face moist.
Geena B.
Geena B.
Colton, CA

This product is soft on skin and wipes away makeup as well as any left behind dirt from the daily activities. I have used this for 2 years now and always make sure I have plenty available for future use.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Knoxville, TN

Does a really good job of taking off my eye makeup without burning! I wish they made these towlettes smaller though because i feel like i waste so much product and don't use up an entire towel every time
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Corona, CA

These work perfect for removing all my make up before I take my shower. It helps get all the stubborn eye make up off. The cleanser is soft and gentle and I haven't had any reaction. Love the soft scent!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
New York

I love how it leaves my skin so soft and supple. They tend to get dry though. I often have to place the whole package into a little plastic container so that they don't dry as much. I find that it helps.
Callie H.
Callie H.

Awesome for makeup remover on the go! It doesn't always take off the mascara, which is a bummer, but I love it for travel when I need to wipe off my makeup after a long day of vacation. Would repurchase!
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Medford, MN

I absolutely love the neutrogena cleansing towelettes. They aren't harsh on my face/eyes like several other products that i have tried. I can reuse the same towelette several times. I absolutely love it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?