Add a Photo

Marygrace Z.
Marygrace Z.
Northridge, CA
May 16, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
I really love this product because it can really remove my make up even with 1 piece of towelette only..sometimes I'm lazy to wash my face after removing my make up but still i don't get pimples from it.
Emily K.
Emily K.
West Salem, OH
March 1, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
These do remove the makeup from your face but leave a gross residue that makes you have to wash your face afterwards anyways. I guess they do what they are supposed to but overall I was not impressed.
Rabia S.
Rabia S.
Copiague, NY
March 28, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Neutrogena makeup wipes are one of the beat wipes that i use to remove my makeup. They are very gentle and smell good too. They also make your skin look fresh and are easy to carry and comes in handy.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 7, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
I love using these before i wash my face in the shower, they remove all my left on make up even my eyeliner and mascara. they smell delightful and leave my face smooth and ready to wash in the shower.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Ruston, LA
May 18, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
These are my favorite!! The smell is relaxing and the amount of moisture is literally perfect. They do an excellent job of removing oil from my face in a gentle manner and they are fairly inexpensive.
Chantal L.
Chantal L.
Escondido, CA
Feb. 28, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
Great at removing product off my face and u feel refreshed but after a while I noticed that it would irritate my skin especially around my eyes. I'm pretty sure it's just because I have sensitive skin
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
April 21, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
I am addicted to these!! I keep them in my nightstand drawer for when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face. I just grab one and sweep it over my face. Love love how easy everything comes off!
Anitra M.
Anitra M.
Gulfport, MS
Feb. 23, 2016, 11 a.m.
I live and breathe for these wipes! They are not harsh on my skin like I have found others to be and the sent is refreshing. They are quick and easy to use when you'd rather just sleep in your makeup!
Luisa V.
Luisa V.
Philadelphia, PA
May 31, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
These are my holy grail makeup remover wipes they are not harsh on the skin they are effective you only need one wipe to remove even water proof mascara very effective I always purchase them at target
Marie F.
Marie F.
Kingsport, TN
Feb. 5, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
I'm lazy when it comes to washing off my makeup at night. These are convenient and easy to use. For deep cleaning I'd recommend something different but for makeup removal at night I Love this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?