Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Allie H.
Allie H.
Bowling Green, KY

These makeup removing wipes are absolutely amazing! I use them right before I go to bed if I didn't put a lot of makeup on that day because the wipes do get all the makeup off! Plus, they aren't hard on your skin!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Louisville, KY

I love how this stuff makes my face feel (AND smell) after I use it each night before going to bed. It takes off my makeup with ease and it makes things so much more easier than having a 3 step cleansing routine!!
Serena B.
Serena B.

I don't really notice a difference between the night calming one and the regular. I love this brand though and I always use it to remove my make up. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin which makes it perfect.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Greenfield, CA

While I was looking for something to completely remove my makeup, I stumbled upon this one. I decided I should give it a try. These wipes remove everything even after having the UD setting spray.. Works wonders !!
I didn't really like this product. I had to run it under water first to make it useable because of how soapy and bubbly it was. The effect it had on my skin was nice but I'd have to rinse all the excess off after!
Kailee J.
Kailee J.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

I used these every single night unlike most liquid removers the wipe are soft to my sensitive skin I do not feel as though I have left over cleaner dripping from my face and it's one wipe no spill then trash! EASY
Clair R.
Clair R.
Laredo, TX

I have tried all of the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes and the Night Calming are one of my favorites. I get dry skin with the regular blue package and the Night Calming wipes give my skin absolutely no reaction.
Demi F.
Demi F.
Sackville, NB

My go to make up remover wipe, removes everything and doesn't burn my eyes like others do, also the night calming action does actually work, i did feel a little more ready for bed once I started using these wipes.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL

This makeup remover is the best way to go after a rough night. When you just want to take your makeup off and lay in bed. It can take off the thickest eye shadow and eye liner and leave you with a clean baby face.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, AL

Love these easy to use towelettes! They remove all traces of makeup quickly! Occasionally they cause my eyes to burn a little (I have sensitive skin), but with a quick rinse of warm water I'm right back to normal.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now