Add a Photo

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glendale, CA
June 1, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
I love my Neutrogena wipes can't live without them I get very lazy sometime to take my makeup off so this comes in handy I run out of them like in a week so yes I'm constantly buying these all the time
kenedy M.
kenedy M.
Mansfield, TX
March 12, 2016, 12:07 p.m.
Soothing and it gets your eye make up off really well I wish there was more towelettes in the bag but the quality of the product is really well and it is very soothing and it is good for sensitive skin
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA
This product is amazing!! I love this make up remover because it doesn't dry out my face. It is easy to use and cleans all the make up off fast. It also smells great! You can buy this at any drugstore.
Romy
Romy
Plano, TX
March 1, 2016, 5:28 p.m.
I love these towelettes. I keep them on my nightstand for those nights when I'm too lazy to do my full nightly skin routine. They don't irritate my skin at all. In fact, they make my skin feel so soft.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Feb. 4, 2016, 8:39 a.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes. They're gentle on my skin and keep my oily skin from producing even more oil. I also love the calming scent. It's a nice part of my routine at night after a long day.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
March 3, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
I love love LOVE these make-up removing wipes. I have sensitive skin and these wipes make sure to take off the makeup with a few rubs while it moisturizes my skin at the same time! This is a must have!
Abby M.
Abby M.
White Lake, MI
May 8, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
This wipes leave my face feeling so clean and refreshed. It doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling after and I don't have to splash my face with water after. Anyone with sensitive skin should try these.
Marygrace Z.
Marygrace Z.
Northridge, CA
May 16, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
I really love this product because it can really remove my make up even with 1 piece of towelette only..sometimes I'm lazy to wash my face after removing my make up but still i don't get pimples from it.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
May 11, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Great, relaxing fragrance. simple to use and quite convenient. met my expectations to remove makeup easily. my face felt clean after. removed all of my makeup. use care around the eye, as it can sting.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Douglasville, GA
March 31, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
I love the way these make your face feel! So smooth and they remove all the make up. The smell is perfect for bedtime with the calming effect. I wash my face and climb into bed! So gentle on your skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?