Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Christine K.
Christine K.
Hendersonvlle, TN

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! They smell great and they feel really soft on your skin. You don't have to rub super hard to get the makeup off either, it just comes off effortlessly.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Fort Wayne, IN

I like the way these smell and they do a great job at removing makeup. I have two complaints. First they can be dry sometimes making me have to work harder to remove the makeup. Second, they burn my eyes.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA

Does wonders. It takes off the toughest eye makeup ever and I don't even have to literally scrub my face like I have to do with other removers. The scent isn't as noticeable and it does not make feel oily.
Mara H.
Mara H.

I had the equate version of this and if I didn't read the label I would believe they were the same. They smell the same and work the same but I really like these wipes. They make my skin feel really soft.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA

These are great. Super easy to use at night when I'm too lazy to do a full routine. They definitely don't get everything off so be aware if you have troubled skin but they definitely give a clean feeling.
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
Russell Springs, KY

Love these wipes!!! Smell good and do a really good job at removing the make-up. My only down fall for these wipes would have to be that they burn your eyes when you use them to take your eye make-up off.
Berette J.
Berette J.
Loveland, OH

I love the traditional neutrogena towelettes and I love them! So I bought these night calming towelettes and whatever is in them burns my eyes!! Do they take my makeup off? Sure. Is it worth the burn. No
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA

I use these towelettes every single night before bed. They have a nice light scent to them and refresh my skin nicely. I always look to use them and they are something that I never let myself run out of.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Knoxville, TN

Does a really good job of taking off my eye makeup without burning! I wish they made these towlettes smaller though because i feel like i waste so much product and don't use up an entire towel every time
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

First time user. Makeup came off very easily. Although the wipes irritated my eyes. So I probably won't use it again because I have sensitive skin. Other than that no problems recommending it to others..
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now