Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Takes a while to remove my waterproof mascara but it did get it off over time. The cloth is a good size and is super soft. The formula didn't sting my eyes at all. I got mine at Walmart. Would repurchase.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA

These are great. Super easy to use at night when I'm too lazy to do a full routine. They definitely don't get everything off so be aware if you have troubled skin but they definitely give a clean feeling.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Joliet, IL

Pretty good, but they tend to be pricey. There's little difference performance wise between them and an off/store brand. If you plan on following up with a Neutrogena cleanser, definitely use them though.
Troi U.
Troi U.
Newnan, Ga

I have never been able to find a drugstore makeup wipe that will remove my makeup completely until now! These wipes are moisturizing and don't leave my skin feeling dry and cracked. I love this product!!!
Netha G.
Netha G.

Love these wipes at night. The scent is great... Sooooo soothing. Perfect when it's the end of the day and your face is all grimey from the day. These will have your skin feeling fresh and back to normal.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Weatherford, TX

I really like these towelettes for removing face makeup and they don't make me break out but the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it does not remove waterproof mascara as good as they should.
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
Russell Springs, KY

Love these wipes!!! Smell good and do a really good job at removing the make-up. My only down fall for these wipes would have to be that they burn your eyes when you use them to take your eye make-up off.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA

Does wonders. It takes off the toughest eye makeup ever and I don't even have to literally scrub my face like I have to do with other removers. The scent isn't as noticeable and it does not make feel oily.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Fort Wayne, IN

I like the way these smell and they do a great job at removing makeup. I have two complaints. First they can be dry sometimes making me have to work harder to remove the makeup. Second, they burn my eyes.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Indianapolis, IN

Surprisingly, these towelettes were quite harsh on my face. My face would burn slightly for 5 minutes after using them. I didn't now notice any long-term effects though. They worked well to remove makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?