Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Elisha E.
Elisha E.
Zachary, LA

I love these wipe. They are my go too after a night out with my friends. The wipes leave my skin soft. I do wash my face with water after I use the wipes but that is because I do not like the smell of makeup wipes.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA

This product didn't irritate my skin, which is great because I have sensative skin. However when my daughter was born I started using her wipes to remove my makeup because they work the same and are less expensive.
I really like these wipes. They get all of my makeup off even black eye makeup. I use these during the day even thought they say they are for night. They don't irritate my skin like some other non-calming products.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Provo, UT

I hate removing my makeup at the end if the day, but these changed my mind completely! It feels so good against your tired skin and helps get me in my night time routine. I would recommend these to almost everyone!
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Staten Island, NY

I really enjoy these face wipes on nights where I really have no energy to go through my whole skincare routine. So, I wipe of the makeup & then wash my face with my favorite face wash, moisturize & then go to bed!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Port Barre, LA

Great product. Got every inch of makeup off the first time without having to scrub. Would rec. to anyone looking for a quick makeup remover. Also handy to keep in your makeup bag for mistakes while applying makeup!
Mariling C.
Mariling C.

These night calming makeup removers are the best. They are very effective and remove my makeup with just one wipe. I have purchased like 4 of them. The packaging is travel friendly and yes would recommend to others
Elane M.
Elane M.
Amelia, OH

Very refreshing cleaning cloths. Provided an easy, thorough cleanse and I loved the relaxing smell of the product, I will definitely keep on hand. I don't wear eye makeup everyday but these are great for when I do.
Serena B.
Serena B.

I don't really notice a difference between the night calming one and the regular. I love this brand though and I always use it to remove my make up. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin which makes it perfect.
Kailee J.
Kailee J.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

I used these every single night unlike most liquid removers the wipe are soft to my sensitive skin I do not feel as though I have left over cleaner dripping from my face and it's one wipe no spill then trash! EASY
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now