Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Rhinebeck, NY

I've been trying different make-up wipes for years and these are, by far, my favorite. They work well and smell so good! My skin is very sensitive and I never have to worry about any irritation with these.
Macaya Y.
Macaya Y.

I have sensitive skin so it is really hard for me to find a makeup remover that does not irritate my skin.
These cleansing towels are truly calming. My skin feel soft and clean after i use them! I LOVE IT!
Bria T.
Bria T.
La Crosse , WI

This is a great makeup wipe that is soft on yOur skin and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I have used this product several times and I would recommend it to others especially those with sensitive skin.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
North Charleston, SC

Great makeup remover. Easy and it is not soapy to leave a residue on your face. The eyemakeup comes right off with one wipe. This product met my expectations. I am a repeat user and recommend this product.
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
quincy, MA

I've been using neutrogena cleansing towelettes for the paste few months and they do the job. Takes off all of my make up and causes no irritation. You can get them at Walgreens and sometimes its bogo free
Maria P.
Maria P.

I love these make-up remover wipes. They do a great job of removing everything without having to scrub hard and your face actually feels clean. The packaging however makes it easy for the wipes to dry out.
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Russellville

I can always count on Neutrogena to provide great skin care without bothersome reactions. I have a sensitive face and these wipes are great. They clean and moisturize and then BAM...you just throw it away!
Kiauna T.
Kiauna T.
Philomath, OR

I really liked this product. It worked really good with my skin and left it feeling soft. I was really impressed by it. It's my go to product. I use it every night. Very gentle and I'd highly recommend it.
vanesa s.
vanesa s.
Marietta, GA

Love how easy takes my makeup off my face feels smoth and soft i bought it at walmart very reasonable price it really did work on me very good I'm almost done iwith my pack so ima have to go buy another one
Christine K.
Christine K.
Hendersonvlle, TN

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! They smell great and they feel really soft on your skin. You don't have to rub super hard to get the makeup off either, it just comes off effortlessly.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?