Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Irvine, CA

I hate taking off my makeup at the end of the day because it just takes forever and it hurts my eyes. These neutrogena wipes work really well! They don't leave my face feeling dry and they work great around my eyes.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Herndon, VA

These makeup remover wipes are great. They get all your makeup off with only one towel and are super gentle on your skin. I also love the light lavender scent to them, not sure if it is calming but it smells pretty.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I love these wipes and have been loyal customers for a while. They are soft and do not irritate my sensitive skin. However, they are not very effective in wiping off waterproof mascara. Overall however they do work.
Iliee R.
Iliee R.
Rosenberg, TX

I used to use these more frequently than I do now I feel like they dry my skin out and are terrible around the eyes. They are extremely saturated with product so it always ends up in my eyes and it is quite painful.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lake Orion, MI

Love the way this make my skin feel after using them. They make it soo easy to get my makeup off at night. Even my eye makeup with the primer underneath. Sure beats trying to scrub off the eyeliner like I used to do
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Wichita, KS

Absolutely LOVE these make-up wipes! They are so nice to use before bed to have a clean and fresh feeling. They're so gentle for my skin which can often be sensitive. I always get them at wal mart or any drug store.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

These makeup removes are really good. Help remove makeup easily and also do not irritate the skin. My skin is oily and these work well. With just use a wipe enough to remove the makeup, are good and very easy to get
It does the job, but it's really tough on my skin, especially the eye area! It makes my skin burn while putting on moisture because the towelettes were too thick. Would not recommend for someone with sensitive skin.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Staten Island, NY

I really enjoy these face wipes on nights where I really have no energy to go through my whole skincare routine. So, I wipe of the makeup & then wash my face with my favorite face wash, moisturize & then go to bed!
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
Meridian, ID

These are convenient to use and I like them for taking off eye makeup. I bought them at Fred Meyer. They are gentle on my skin and smelled really good. The packaging is nice and easy to use. I would buy them again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now