Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenville, NC
Use these on the daily! Removes the most stubborn of make up, the cloths are saturated with remover, easy to find in any drugstore, inexpensive and smell amazing! My eyes are never irritated with these.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Toomsboro, GA
Feb. 19, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
I do like these, they take off my makeup and smell good. They leave my face feeling fresh and clean. One towelette takes all my makeup off, even a full face and down my neck. Stays moist and easy to use
Blaise M.
Blaise M.
Shepherdstown, WV
Feb. 24, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
These towelettes easily took off all of my makeup without the harsh scrubbing of other products. I was able to get all of my eye makeup off with just a few quick swipes. These were cheap and work great!
Issy G.
Issy G.
March 7, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
I love this product so much I use it every time I wear make up I even keep some on my night stand in case I fall asleep I my make up it is fast and easy to use and takes off all my make up with one wipe
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
manchester, KY
Feb. 18, 2016, 5:01 a.m.
When you struggle with acne you wear a lot of make up to cover the blemishes. These Cleansing towelettes was the perfect thing to take away all my make up after a long day. Helped improve my skin also.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Washington, DC
March 3, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
One of my favorite on-the-go makeup removers. I always feel refreshed after using them! If I'm in a really quick hurry, sometimes a second towelette feels sufficient in making my face feel fully clean.
Eduarda Z.
Eduarda Z.
Seattle, WA
I really liked this towellettes!! I used only two times and when i woke up my skin was wonderful and without oil! I loved because you can take your make up out and take care of your skin at same time!!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Sanford, NC
March 12, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Hard for me to find something that doesn't dry out my skin and this product is awesome for me! I always use this when I'm on the road or on vacation and it removes most of the makeup in just ONE wipe!!
Angel J.
Angel J.
Normal, IL
June 1, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Perfect product. These wipes are absolutely amazing they didn't leave my face too oily but still got all my make up removed. Surprisingly the wipes didn't dry out from packaging. Definitely worth a buy
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Raleigh, NC
Feb. 26, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Loved these during my pregnancy when my skin would be irritated over even the most mild cleansers. I love how soft the actual towelette itself is, and the hint of lavendar helps me settle down at night
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?