Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Russellville

I can always count on Neutrogena to provide great skin care without bothersome reactions. I have a sensitive face and these wipes are great. They clean and moisturize and then BAM...you just throw it away!
vanesa s.
vanesa s.
Marietta, GA

Love how easy takes my makeup off my face feels smoth and soft i bought it at walmart very reasonable price it really did work on me very good I'm almost done iwith my pack so ima have to go buy another one
This wipes are everything! This make my skin feel great after a long day of makeup! They are a great price! I go back and buy them every time! They are very effective for me!! And I would buy again again!!
Kiauna T.
Kiauna T.
Philomath, OR

I really liked this product. It worked really good with my skin and left it feeling soft. I was really impressed by it. It's my go to product. I use it every night. Very gentle and I'd highly recommend it.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Indianapolis, IN

Surprisingly, these towelettes were quite harsh on my face. My face would burn slightly for 5 minutes after using them. I didn't now notice any long-term effects though. They worked well to remove makeup.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Takes a while to remove my waterproof mascara but it did get it off over time. The cloth is a good size and is super soft. The formula didn't sting my eyes at all. I got mine at Walmart. Would repurchase.
Troi U.
Troi U.
Newnan, Ga

I have never been able to find a drugstore makeup wipe that will remove my makeup completely until now! These wipes are moisturizing and don't leave my skin feeling dry and cracked. I love this product!!!
Netha G.
Netha G.

Love these wipes at night. The scent is great... Sooooo soothing. Perfect when it's the end of the day and your face is all grimey from the day. These will have your skin feeling fresh and back to normal.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Weatherford, TX

I really like these towelettes for removing face makeup and they don't make me break out but the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it does not remove waterproof mascara as good as they should.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Joliet, IL

Pretty good, but they tend to be pricey. There's little difference performance wise between them and an off/store brand. If you plan on following up with a Neutrogena cleanser, definitely use them though.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now