Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Karli W.
Karli W.
Mishawaka, IN

I'm a huge fan of neutrogena products, and these wipes are at the top of my list! I have sensitive skin & these are one of the few that don't irritate my skin. They smell nice & leave my skin feeling clean.
Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Brownwood, TX

I use these cleansing wipes before and after hitting the gym. They are great for removing makeup, dirt, and oil. They don't irritate my skin after my workout which is what I have found other products to do.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Muscle Shoals

Love this! Very calming and not too oily on my face as opposed to other wipes. Removes makeup very well without having to scrub your face. Not too pricey either. I buy it at Walmart or any pharmacy near me.
Katie W.
Katie W.

I bought these on a whim when I was on vacation because I forgot my regular makeup remover and these were great! They remove all my eye makeup without having to scrub and they don't leave a residue behind.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

Use these every night to clean my face before bed! A lot of products usually burn my eyes but these are great! They make me feel super clean before bed and have an awesome scent! My whole family uses them!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Fort Wainwright, AK

I Love these! I use them every night when taking off my make up. They leave my face feeing clean and fresh. They easily remove all the make up and dirt on my face. They even help my acne. Love, love, love!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
California, MO

Make-up remover wipes are so easy to use, but these are amazing! My face really feels clean after using them, and they smell great. I've had the same package for three months, and I still have a lot to go.
Emilee E.
Emilee E.
Evanston, WY

These are great to use while traveling, etc, but not cleansing enough for every day. They don't dry out your skin and one towelette cleans my whole face. I like the portability and ease of these towelettes
This wipes are everything! This make my skin feel great after a long day of makeup! They are a great price! I go back and buy them every time! They are very effective for me!! And I would buy again again!!
abby y.
abby y.
Canonsburg, PA

These makeup wipes are very soothing! They make your skin feel clean and refreshed I love using them to remove my makeup every night. I have extremely sensitive skin so I highly recommend these to everyone
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?