Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Ramirez A.
Ramirez A.
Sparks, NV

I like it does the job. Only thing is that it feels like it leaves some thick stuff behind if that makes any sense. After using I have to wash with water because it just feels weird to leave my face feeling that way.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Thetford

These wipes are great and I use them every day to remove makeup. They don't irritate my sensitive skin and does not try out my eye area like many other wipes do. i would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin.
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
HULMEVILLE, PA

Loved these make up remover wipes. Kept them on my night table. Soothing and relaxing lavender scent helps you unwind after a long day. Removes all traces of make up without drying you our or making you overly greasy
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Sterling, VA

Very lightweight! Doesn't leave skin feeling ploy or dry!Only needed one to get all my eye makeup off, even my waterproof mascara!! Good price & good amount of supply! Would always recommend to have around the house!
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.

This kind and the regular makeup remover wipes by Neutrogena are my go to, I absolutely love them! Makeup comes off with ease and the wipe is big enough to clean entire face with one wipe so it's also cost efficient.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Burbank, IL

These are great! I've been using them for years. They're my go to makeup remover wipe. I've tried many different kinds but I always go back to this one because it is very gentle on the skin and it doesn't dry me out!
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Ridgewood, Ny

I purchased these on a whim hoping to finally find good makeup wipes that don't make my skin feel oily. My skin was noticeably oily after using these and my skin was very irritated. Don't think I'll buy these again.
Farielle S.
Farielle S.
Trinidad

These work really good and it removes makeup gently and effectively. It isn't harsh on the skin and I use this to take off most of my makeup before cleansing it and these towlettes do the job they're supposed to do.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hilliard, FL

I won't use anything else to help me remove my makeup. These get a ton of the makeup off my face and leave it feeling smooth. It doesn't remove it all, I have to use my Clarisonic afterwards but they're still good !
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Oklahoma city, Ok

These did a good job removing my makeup and they smell great, although the scent is very strong. My only complaint is that the first few wipes are very dry but once you get past those the rest of the wipes are fine.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now