Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Maria P.
Maria P.

I love these make-up remover wipes. They do a great job of removing everything without having to scrub hard and your face actually feels clean. The packaging however makes it easy for the wipes to dry out.
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
quincy, MA

I've been using neutrogena cleansing towelettes for the paste few months and they do the job. Takes off all of my make up and causes no irritation. You can get them at Walgreens and sometimes its bogo free
Katie W.
Katie W.

I bought these on a whim when I was on vacation because I forgot my regular makeup remover and these were great! They remove all my eye makeup without having to scrub and they don't leave a residue behind.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Rhinebeck, NY

I've been trying different make-up wipes for years and these are, by far, my favorite. They work well and smell so good! My skin is very sensitive and I never have to worry about any irritation with these.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
California, MO

Make-up remover wipes are so easy to use, but these are amazing! My face really feels clean after using them, and they smell great. I've had the same package for three months, and I still have a lot to go.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

Use these every night to clean my face before bed! A lot of products usually burn my eyes but these are great! They make me feel super clean before bed and have an awesome scent! My whole family uses them!
Bria T.
Bria T.
La Crosse , WI

This is a great makeup wipe that is soft on yOur skin and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I have used this product several times and I would recommend it to others especially those with sensitive skin.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
North Charleston, SC

Great makeup remover. Easy and it is not soapy to leave a residue on your face. The eyemakeup comes right off with one wipe. This product met my expectations. I am a repeat user and recommend this product.
Emilee E.
Emilee E.
Evanston, WY

These are great to use while traveling, etc, but not cleansing enough for every day. They don't dry out your skin and one towelette cleans my whole face. I like the portability and ease of these towelettes
Macaya Y.
Macaya Y.

I have sensitive skin so it is really hard for me to find a makeup remover that does not irritate my skin.
These cleansing towels are truly calming. My skin feel soft and clean after i use them! I LOVE IT!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now