Add a Photo

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mahwah, Nj
Feb. 7, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
My favorite makeup removing wipes. These are moist and have an amazing scent. They take off mascara (I don't use waterproof) and all my foundation and makeup from the day. I continue to repurchase these.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Kansas City, MO
April 4, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Removes makeup very effectively and leaves skin soft without any residue! Doesn't irritate my eyes at all and my eyes and skin are extremely sensitive. Also doesn't have a chemical smell which is great.
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
Lexington
Feb. 7, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Takes off all my makeup & leaves my skin feeling so soft! My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful about the products I use and I've never had a problem with these wipes and they're really effective
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Bristol, CT
Feb. 11, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
The only cleansing towelettes I use! I only give them 4 stars instead of 5 because they leave my face a little oily, but when I pair them with my go-to face wash, it's wonderful! No traces of makeup. :)
Blaise M.
Blaise M.
Shepherdstown, WV
Feb. 24, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
These towelettes easily took off all of my makeup without the harsh scrubbing of other products. I was able to get all of my eye makeup off with just a few quick swipes. These were cheap and work great!
Yvonne J.
Yvonne J.
These are the best make up removal clothes ever.they clean your skin very well and it leaves your skin very soft and hydrated..it's very general on your skin.its also a good value.i will buy these again
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Feb. 10, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
After a night out and I just want to go to bed I can rely on these make up removing wipes to clean my face without drying it. One wipe is all it takes to remove a days makeup and leave my skin hydrated.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
A super easy product to work into your "getting ready for bed" routine. I do still apply moisturizer after using these to remove my makeup; although these do not dry out my face.
I would use them again.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Spanish Fork, UT
April 1, 2016, 11:26 p.m.
I love the gentle clean these wipes give you. They are very soothing on my skin and I like using them in the morning as well. Only downside, the wipes dry out quickly so the whole package can't be used.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenville, NC
Use these on the daily! Removes the most stubborn of make up, the cloths are saturated with remover, easy to find in any drugstore, inexpensive and smell amazing! My eyes are never irritated with these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?