Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Shreveport, LA

These towelettes are so soothing to use and it left my skin feeling super moisturized and clean. I did not expect much when I first began to use this product since it was fairly cheaper than some of the other name brands. However, I am so glad I bought these because I really got my money's worth on these! This is coming from someone who does not use a regular makeup removing regimen.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Peculiar, MO

These wipes remove my makeup quickly and efficiently and they don't break me out. They also don't leave a sticky Film or residue on my face, I love the scent and they are very calming, but they tend to irritate my eyes and cause a slight burning sensation and because of that I don't think I will repurchase. If you don't have sensitive eyes though I think they will work great for you!
Shawna r.
Shawna r.
St.John's, NL

I love neutrogena wipes though I prefer some of the other ones in this line vs this one due to the better scents! They are great for removing makeup and residue and are wonderful post gym to get rid of that sweaty feeling! The groves help exfoliate gently without spreading the makeup around further. Great buy for the price and walmart and shoppers tend to have great deals for these!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND

I've tried the original Neutrogena makeup wipes, but I like these ones better. I feel the scent is actually very calming when I am getting ready for bed. They get my makeup off really well. The only criticism I would say is that when I am removing my eye makeup, sometimes the product on the wipe burns my eyes. Other than that, I love these wipes. I re-buy them every time I run out.
Rita B.
Rita B.

I have been using the Night Calming Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes for years as part of my nightly routine! It's always easy to find (any drug store will sell them) and a 25-pack lasts up to a month - it usually takes just one wipe to remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean. I have super sensitive skin and these wipes have always been gentle enough for me!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Hernando, MS

I usually really like Neutrogena products, but this one isn't my favorite. I love the calming scent of lavender, but after I use one of these to remove my makeup, it leaves my skin feeing almost greasy. I think it's because they're moisturizing, but instead of feeling like my skin is moisturized, it feels a little greasy instead. Other than that, they do remove your makeup easily!
Christina V.
Christina V.
Fresno, CA

I use these everyday I love them and rarely go without them. They are always on hand in my bathroom or at my vanity. They work wonders extremely effective. They are gentle, and very soft on my sensitive skin, bonus to them is the smell. The scent is amazing. I recommend them all the time to family, friends, and clients!!!! My husband even uses them at the end of the day sometimes.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX

The Neutrogena Make-up remover cleansing towelettes are perfect for sensitive skin. I'm usually cautious now a days about what products I use and I was a bit worried. However, I was proven wrong, the towelettes definitely work getting the make-up off almost entirely with just one towelette. Your skin afterwards has a clean tingling feeling that leaves you with sense of freshness!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Richmond, VA

I love these makeup removing wipes! They are very effective and smell great! I love the ease of these, especially for travel as you don't have to worry about carry-on liquid restrictions! I always stock up before a trip. I typically rinse my face or wash it afterwards to prevent a breakout but I have not experienced much of that anyway- just precautionary. Definitely worth a try!
Annabelle G.
Annabelle G.
Toronto

It doesn't completely take out my waterproof mascara but it does remove some of it. Some makeup removers can make it feel like its very harsh while others make your skin tingly after taking it off. I feel like this one is in the mix of both. While it does feel like the wipes feel very harsh it also makes your skin feel very fresh and feels like youve taken out most of the makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now