Add a Photo

Elisabeth H.
Elisabeth H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Feb. 22, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
These wipes smell amazing and get the job done. I find they aren't as moist as I would like so usually I will either splash my face first with water and use the wipe to get the makeup and water off my face or I will hold the wipe under water and pull on the wipe to stretch it out. This seems to make it easier too get all my makeup off without rubbing my face too much.
Arelys R.
Arelys R.
June 2, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
This product gets the job done. The cloth is not as soft as I would like it to be. I don't find the wipes to be irritating. It gets a good portion of my makeup off. It smells very calming. I prefer these over the original Neutrogena wipes that come in the blue package. I've been using this product for years I have never had a complaint other than the cloth material.
Anya S.
Anya S.
Feb. 23, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
With oily/combination skin, finding a product that gets rid of ALL makeup is essential! Not only are they gentle on skin, but soothing lavender in the nighttime removal wipes is calming enough to actually put me to sleep! These wipes are one of my favorite products and I would highly recommend them anyone who is as forgetful as me when it comes to removing makeup ;)
Maricela R.
Maricela R.
Sidney, IA
March 31, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
I love this makeup remover! I use it anytime I am ready to remove my makeup or just need to freshen up my face. it removes every last bit of music makeup without frying my face out. I wake up with a soft smooth face. I love using this even after a long day of play outside with the kids, just makes my face feel completely clean up! I definitely recommend using this!
Yalunda W.
Yalunda W.
Feb. 22, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
I don't wear a lot of make up but when I do.I like to use these at nite to remove. they are a refreshing feeling before I take my shower and go to bed. they remove the make up and there is a calming,refreshing experience. I recommend these to those of use who work in the social service field and have our faces looking beat all day and need to relax when we get home.
Safia A.
Safia A.
Ypsilanti, MI
These makeup removing wipe are the absolute best. I refuse to use anything else, nothing comes close. I wear a full face of makeup almost everyday and I used to have to scrub and scrub my face at night to remove it all but these wipes are literally magical, one wipes removes the whole face of makeup. It leaves my skin slightly oily but I'd rather that then dry skin
Mishal H.
Mishal H.
Groves, TX
March 11, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
I never go too far from home without these! They smell amazing and are great for either a night time facial cleanse or an on the go situation. I love to travel on them when I'm on long flights overseas. right before the plane touches down I'll give my face a quick wipe with one sheet then I can apply light makeup and walk off a 7h+ flight looking fresh and rested.
Lexy H.
Lexy H.
Rockford, IL
April 19, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Gets all my makeup off before bed and leaves my skin feeling clean. Very gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't make me breakout like most cleansing wipes i have tried in the past.The purple packaging is what caught my attention its super adorable and i would recommend to anyone who loves using makeup wipes before bed from having a night out who has sensitive skin
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
April 24, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
I really like this product (Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing clothes, Night Calming). There may be a few cheaper alternatives, but it really does leave my skin feeling great and not dried out in the morning. Does a nice job of removing the daily grime. The packaging is good, pretty standard as towelettes go. I would buy it again and would recommend it as well.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Glenside, PA
June 2, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
I think that this is a really good make up remover, i always buy different ones but this is one i always seem to find myself reaching for because it works so well for my skin! its a good value and its not pricey at all, i think i will continue to use this. Highly recommend, It really does calm my skin at night and is very soothing and the cloths are so convenient
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?