Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Eliane S.
Eliane S.
Medford , Ma
This is the best make up remover ever!
It doesn't make your eyes burning like the order ones!
Also the price is very affordable!
Don't think twice get the product right away!
You can find it every where!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Seattle, WA
Feb. 13, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
I love this type, work great even though it's a bit oily but when you have a long day at work and just want to wipe your face prior to knocking out, this is the product. Cleans well and leave face moist.
Geena B.
Geena B.
Colton, CA
May 19, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
This product is soft on skin and wipes away makeup as well as any left behind dirt from the daily activities. I have used this for 2 years now and always make sure I have plenty available for future use.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA
June 3, 2016, 10:04 a.m.
I use these towelettes every single night before bed. They have a nice light scent to them and refresh my skin nicely. I always look to use them and they are something that I never let myself run out of.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
May 4, 2016, 8:43 a.m.
First time user. Makeup came off very easily. Although the wipes irritated my eyes. So I probably won't use it again because I have sensitive skin. Other than that no problems recommending it to others..
Callie H.
Callie H.
Feb. 26, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Awesome for makeup remover on the go! It doesn't always take off the mascara, which is a bummer, but I love it for travel when I need to wipe off my makeup after a long day of vacation. Would repurchase!
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Alexandria, AL
March 30, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
I love this product it gets all my make-up off at night before going to bed. It is a great affordable price, and well worth a try.. especially being lazy not wanting to get out of bed to the bathroom LOL
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Medford, MN
April 1, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
I absolutely love the neutrogena cleansing towelettes. They aren't harsh on my face/eyes like several other products that i have tried. I can reuse the same towelette several times. I absolutely love it!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Corona, CA
March 8, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
These work perfect for removing all my make up before I take my shower. It helps get all the stubborn eye make up off. The cleanser is soft and gentle and I haven't had any reaction. Love the soft scent!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Maxton, NC
March 4, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
I like that fact tht it does take the make-up off with some ease. I don't like the fact that I have to use 2 towlettes to remove all the make up. They should be a little bigger. Otherwise a good product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?