Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Great for having on your night stand for times you're feeling too lazy to get up and wash your face or on the go before/after the gym. Especially great for before bed because of the relaxing lavender scent.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Forest Hills, NY

This is more of a first step to removing makeup. Once you've used one sheet, it looks like all your makeup is gone but if you swipe a clean tissue on your face there is still makeup left. The smell is nice.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Henderson, NV

This make up remover leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. This cleanser does not take much effort and you only need to gently wipe away. This has been a very effective product and highly recommend using.
Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Brownwood, TX

I use these cleansing wipes before and after hitting the gym. They are great for removing makeup, dirt, and oil. They don't irritate my skin after my workout which is what I have found other products to do.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Murfreesboro, TN

Great for those nights where you don't have time to do your whole skin care routine.... Just a few quick wipes and all your makeup is off and your face is left feeling clean. Plus the smell pretty good too!
Jaime O.
Jaime O.

Moisturized my face, but was kind of a struggle To get my eye make up off. I used the whole container of wipes but the top wouldn't stay closed for me so the last couple wipes I lost because they dried out.
Karli W.
Karli W.
Mishawaka, IN

I'm a huge fan of neutrogena products, and these wipes are at the top of my list! I have sensitive skin & these are one of the few that don't irritate my skin. They smell nice & leave my skin feeling clean.
Katie W.
Katie W.

I bought these on a whim when I was on vacation because I forgot my regular makeup remover and these were great! They remove all my eye makeup without having to scrub and they don't leave a residue behind.
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
quincy, MA

I've been using neutrogena cleansing towelettes for the paste few months and they do the job. Takes off all of my make up and causes no irritation. You can get them at Walgreens and sometimes its bogo free
Katie B.
Katie B.
Fort Wainwright, AK

I Love these! I use them every night when taking off my make up. They leave my face feeing clean and fresh. They easily remove all the make up and dirt on my face. They even help my acne. Love, love, love!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now