Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Troi U.
Troi U.
Newnan, Ga
Feb. 20, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
I have never been able to find a drugstore makeup wipe that will remove my makeup completely until now! These wipes are moisturizing and don't leave my skin feeling dry and cracked. I love this product!!!
Netha G.
Netha G.
March 30, 2016, 7:38 a.m.
Love these wipes at night. The scent is great... Sooooo soothing. Perfect when it's the end of the day and your face is all grimey from the day. These will have your skin feeling fresh and back to normal.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Feb. 19, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
These are my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! They smell great and they feel really soft on your skin. You don't have to rub super hard to get the makeup off either, it just comes off effortlessly.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the way these smell and they do a great job at removing makeup. I have two complaints. First they can be dry sometimes making me have to work harder to remove the makeup. Second, they burn my eyes.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA
Feb. 6, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Does wonders. It takes off the toughest eye makeup ever and I don't even have to literally scrub my face like I have to do with other removers. The scent isn't as noticeable and it does not make feel oily.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 17, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Pretty good, but they tend to be pricey. There's little difference performance wise between them and an off/store brand. If you plan on following up with a Neutrogena cleanser, definitely use them though.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:51 a.m.
These are great. Super easy to use at night when I'm too lazy to do a full routine. They definitely don't get everything off so be aware if you have troubled skin but they definitely give a clean feeling.
Geena B.
Geena B.
Colton, CA
May 19, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
This product is soft on skin and wipes away makeup as well as any left behind dirt from the daily activities. I have used this for 2 years now and always make sure I have plenty available for future use.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mahwah, Nj
Feb. 7, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
My favorite makeup removing wipes. These are moist and have an amazing scent. They take off mascara (I don't use waterproof) and all my foundation and makeup from the day. I continue to repurchase these.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Alexandria, AL
March 30, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
I love this product it gets all my make-up off at night before going to bed. It is a great affordable price, and well worth a try.. especially being lazy not wanting to get out of bed to the bathroom LOL
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?