Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Stafford Springs, CT

These are the best and easiest way to get your make up off. I love these they get mascara and long wear make up right off. I never have to use more then one sheet. It's soft smells great and does not irritated my skin.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I struggle with irritated eyes after I use makeup removing wipes. Luckily, I found Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They do not cause my eyes to burn and leave me relaxed and ready for bed!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

I really enjoy this makeup remover. The fragrance isn't irritating or overwhelming, and it generally is very effective. I do wish, though, that it would remove mascara/eyeliner as well as it does the rest of my makeup.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Peterborough Ontario

Really love these makeup remover towelettes! I love the scent and how great these actually work, they're a great value! They're soothing on the skin! I also recommend these to other people and I also get great results!
Jassi D.
Jassi D.
Edmonton , Alberta

They are good to remove makeup but the packaging isn't good, so they all dried up before I could use them all. Plus they're a bit expensive. But they are good on the go or if you're a bit lazy to remove makeup at night
D W.
D W.
North Little Rock, AR

Swear by the neutrogena makeup wipes! They are the best and ONLY ones I use! The night calming and hydrating ones are my favorite! I really feel that they remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL

This is an AWSOME product as well with one towlet it will take you makeup right off. With other knock of cheap store brands I have found out it takes multiple times and this is just great item to buy worth the money !!
Telika S.
Telika S.

Great removes oil dirt and makeup without irtitating the skin it met my expectations .the sonic wave is great you can instantly see the deep clean to your skin and i love the pads are already pre preared for you to use
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Statesboro, GA

I use these towelettes every single night to take off my makeup. This includes foundation, mascara, concealer, and eye shadow. There is not a trace of it when I am done. They work amazingly and I would use it anytime.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Stilwell, KS

I love these face wipes for the night because they are moisturizing and they smell amazing! I bought them at Walmart. I love the neutrogena face wipes for the day and these for at night. I recommend this for everyone!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now