Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Cheyenne Elizabeth J.
Cheyenne Elizabeth J.
Salamanca, NY

The makeup comes right off, and leaves your face feeling fresh! I have used this many times and will continue to use it. It is effective and works well. it isn't too pricey and you get your money out of it.
Alethea H.
Alethea H.

These makeup remover wipes are really good! They easily remove all of my makeup and they smell amazing. The scent is very relaxing. The only downside is that they occasionally make my under eyes burn a bit.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Tampa, Fl

There's nothing technically "night calming" just basically a different smell. But I like the neutrogena wipes because they do not irritate my eyes like some other ones do. For the most part it does the job.
Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Brownwood, TX

I use these cleansing wipes before and after hitting the gym. They are great for removing makeup, dirt, and oil. They don't irritate my skin after my workout which is what I have found other products to do.
Sabeina H.
Sabeina H.
Aubrey, TX

This makeup remover is awesome! In just 3 swipes across my face I was able to remove all of my makeup in less than 5 minutes before bed. It removed everything and left my facing feeling clean and refreshed!
keya D.
keya D.
Olive Branch, MS

Removes everything with an ease without drying out my skin but also eliminates some oils bc i have such ooily skin great combination. and it also gets everything off which can be hard when your a dark skin.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Muscle Shoals

Love this! Very calming and not too oily on my face as opposed to other wipes. Removes makeup very well without having to scrub your face. Not too pricey either. I buy it at Walmart or any pharmacy near me.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Forest Hills, NY

This is more of a first step to removing makeup. Once you've used one sheet, it looks like all your makeup is gone but if you swipe a clean tissue on your face there is still makeup left. The smell is nice.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Henderson, NV

This make up remover leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. This cleanser does not take much effort and you only need to gently wipe away. This has been a very effective product and highly recommend using.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely am in love with these makeup remover wipes. My skin is very sensitive and these are very gentle on my skin. It removes my makeup very well and I will continue to purchase for as long as I live!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now