Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Chester, VA

Way too expenseve when you can get aveeno on sale at walgreens ALL THE TIME. Not worth the price. Walmart's equate brand is identical and way cheaper too. Used a 25ct. till it ran out and never bought again.
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
Ellicott City, MD

I have been using these remover cleansing wipes for a while and LOVE them. They don't leave my skin greasy and dry and one towel can easily remove a full face of makeup without a whole lot of rubbing around.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Clear Brook, VA

I love the towelettes! I've always thought Neutrogena was such an amazing brand for my skin and this product makes it even easier to make sure my face is make up free for the night and fresh for the morning.
angelica c.
angelica c.

These are awesome for a quick makeup removal, easily gets heavy foundation off creating a nicer more clean fash after cleansing as well. Always have a super clean feeling face doesn't irritate my eyes or face!
Domonique R.
Domonique R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

If you have sensitive skin like mine, and you wear makeup for a pretty long time, these are great to use at night while removing your makeup. They get everything off, the smell good, and they're inexpensive!
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Malden, MA

I like these wipes because they smell great and cool my skin down before bed. I have a lot of redness and these do not irritate my skin. They feel good and work well on my face. They are a bit pricey though.
Victoria m.
Victoria m.
Ticonderoga, NY

Excellent product I use it every night and in the morning before applying my new makeup for the day. I would recommend this product over any other makeup remover. This product is not oily and smells amazing.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely am in love with these makeup remover wipes. My skin is very sensitive and these are very gentle on my skin. It removes my makeup very well and I will continue to purchase for as long as I live!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Murfreesboro, TN

Great for those nights where you don't have time to do your whole skin care routine.... Just a few quick wipes and all your makeup is off and your face is left feeling clean. Plus the smell pretty good too!
keya D.
keya D.
Olive Branch, MS

Removes everything with an ease without drying out my skin but also eliminates some oils bc i have such ooily skin great combination. and it also gets everything off which can be hard when your a dark skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?