Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Rhinebeck, NY
March 20, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
I've been trying different make-up wipes for years and these are, by far, my favorite. They work well and smell so good! My skin is very sensitive and I never have to worry about any irritation with these.
abby y.
abby y.
Canonsburg, PA
March 7, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
These makeup wipes are very soothing! They make your skin feel clean and refreshed I love using them to remove my makeup every night. I have extremely sensitive skin so I highly recommend these to everyone
Emilee E.
Emilee E.
Evanston, WY
March 23, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
These are great to use while traveling, etc, but not cleansing enough for every day. They don't dry out your skin and one towelette cleans my whole face. I like the portability and ease of these towelettes
Macaya Y.
Macaya Y.
Feb. 28, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
I have sensitive skin so it is really hard for me to find a makeup remover that does not irritate my skin.
These cleansing towels are truly calming. My skin feel soft and clean after i use them! I LOVE IT!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Feb. 23, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
I love these make-up remover wipes. They do a great job of removing everything without having to scrub hard and your face actually feels clean. The packaging however makes it easy for the wipes to dry out.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Indianapolis, IN
Feb. 8, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Surprisingly, these towelettes were quite harsh on my face. My face would burn slightly for 5 minutes after using them. I didn't now notice any long-term effects though. They worked well to remove makeup.
Troi U.
Troi U.
Newnan, Ga
Feb. 20, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
I have never been able to find a drugstore makeup wipe that will remove my makeup completely until now! These wipes are moisturizing and don't leave my skin feeling dry and cracked. I love this product!!!
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA
Feb. 6, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Does wonders. It takes off the toughest eye makeup ever and I don't even have to literally scrub my face like I have to do with other removers. The scent isn't as noticeable and it does not make feel oily.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Weatherford, TX
March 4, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
I really like these towelettes for removing face makeup and they don't make me break out but the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it does not remove waterproof mascara as good as they should.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:51 a.m.
These are great. Super easy to use at night when I'm too lazy to do a full routine. They definitely don't get everything off so be aware if you have troubled skin but they definitely give a clean feeling.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?