Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Cranesville, PA

It takes off all of my makeup and is gentle to my skin. I use this everyday. Some makeup wipes will burn your eyes, but these do not. I love them. I get them at the local dollar store. 5$ You can't beat that!
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Bolingbrook, IL

When you don't feel like doing the whole night time facial care/ makeup removal routine because you're too tired these are perfect to keep on your night stand and make sure you don't wake up with raccoon eyes
Amber G.
Amber G.
Austin, TX

I really hate make up removing at night you are tired and don't want to put your hair up and wash your face. These wipes don't leave a film on you face and do a really great job even with water proof make up.
Sara C.
Sara C.

I like these wipes, but I wish the scent wasn't as strong. It often makes my eyes burn, but they're soft so I keep buying them. They remove my eye makeup very well and don't leave a greasy feeling on my skin.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Troy, AL

Loved! The wipes left my fave feeling refreshed and cleansed! I used to removed my makeup before using my cleanser. My skin felt lighter! Also the wipes removed the makeup with ease and only needed one wipe!
Sheri N.
Sheri N.

These wipes really don't irritate your skin, no matter how much you rub. It can take off basically any type of makeup, even good waterproof makeup. Smells really good and just wish they were a little bigger.
Mattina G.
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH

THESE makeup removing wipes are absolutely fantastic. I will use these wipes for the rest of my makeup wearing days and maybe even after. I would recommend these to anyone who loves their face clean and soft
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monroe, MI

Love using these! they take the makeup off with ease and leave my face feeling so clean. plus, with kids first getting into wearing makeup it is so helpful for them to be able to clean up quick before bed ;)
Jade C.
Jade C.

These are my go to makeup wipes! I use the daily morning and night. Morning just to quickly cleanse my skin and at night to remove my makeup! They ate so gentle on my skin and remove all my makeup with ease!
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
Ellicott City, MD

I have been using these remover cleansing wipes for a while and LOVE them. They don't leave my skin greasy and dry and one towel can easily remove a full face of makeup without a whole lot of rubbing around.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?