Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Bruna J.
Bruna J.
West Chester, PA

I love this scent! It truly makes you feel a relaxed and have positive thoughts...like "I am at a spa" haha...it removes all of my make up, except for my waterproof mascara...but I still love this Neutrogena product! :)
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Milwaukee, WI

A great product, gets most of the job done. I sometimes have trouble getting off my mascara so I usually follow up with anther makeup remover. It is somewhat rough which I don't mind, its like a nightly light exfoliant.
Leanna H.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA

The only wipes I use! Every night I use these to take off my eye makeup and they do the job! Very affordable at any drugstore! Does not irritate eyes and this is my 10th repurchase! You NEED these wipes in your routine!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Gainestown, Al

These are great at night after a long day it is nice to use these cleaning cloths. They remove makeup fast. The sent is not strong but it is noticeable. After a stressful day it's nice to have something that is calming.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Matawan

I found my face to be a bit irritated after using these. For someone whose skin is not as sensitive I would recommend them. But definitely go with the Aveeno calming wipes instead of these if you do have sensitive skin.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

Loved these! Didn't break me out or dry out my skin! Would purchase again. Had a nice calming feel to the skin and didn't burn or make my skin feel irritated. It can be pricey but I buy it from Walgreens when it's bogo.
Jennyfer H.
Jennyfer H.

I love using this wipes at night before washing my face. They remove all my makeup (even waterproof) and the lavender smell is great. They are very reasonably-priced and Ulta usually has really good sales on this brand.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI

I absolutely love these, they work great, last a long time, and easy to bring on vacation. I can buy these almost anywhere, walmart, tartet, meijer. They get off the toughest mascara, and still gentle enough for my face
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Stafford Springs, CT

These are the best and easiest way to get your make up off. I love these they get mascara and long wear make up right off. I never have to use more then one sheet. It's soft smells great and does not irritated my skin.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I struggle with irritated eyes after I use makeup removing wipes. Luckily, I found Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They do not cause my eyes to burn and leave me relaxed and ready for bed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now