Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Merit Z.
Merit Z.
Lake Worth, FL

Enjoy these towelettes but they irritate my skin. I'm not sure if the chemicals are too harsh but my when I use around my eyes it makes them burn I have to go through 2 towlets to remove eye lines and mascara
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Visalia , CA

I love using these right before washing my face. They help to remove as much makeup before cleansing. They tend to calm and soothe my skin right before bed and they're super effective. I absolutely love these
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Cranesville, PA

It takes off all of my makeup and is gentle to my skin. I use this everyday. Some makeup wipes will burn your eyes, but these do not. I love them. I get them at the local dollar store. 5$ You can't beat that!
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Patterson, CA

There was a time during the past year when I would come from work so stressed to the point of insomnia.. These towelettes help me calm myself down on this extra long days when I was too tired to wash my face.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Junction City, OR

I really like these makeup remove pads more than others. They are soft and absorbent. And they smell really good! Calming and relaxing. Seems to remove the gunk pretty effortlessly. I'd highly recommend them!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Weirton, WV

Love this remover! However the sheet is very dry for the first at least 10 of them and you have to use more than just one. Other than that, it makes my face feel wonderful, and removes every debris of makeup!
Emma S.
Emma S.

They smell sooo good! These wipes take everything off without having to scrub at your face. The wipes are soft, but are m thick and hold up well.They are non greasy and will leave you feeling clean and fresh!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX

They smell really good, got some tough makeup off of my face as well. Could work much better on the mascara in my opinion but other than that, these makeup remover wipes are great. Would definitely buy again.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Hillsboro, OR

I love this product! I have sensitive skin, and it doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves a clean and refreshed feel. I would recommend this for anyone who forgets to take off their makeup before bed (Guility!)
Marrica E.
Marrica E.
Arlington, TX

BEST MAKEUP WIPES EVER! I will never remove the make up wipes from my night time routine. I love them. You only need one to take off your make up, it even takes off waterproof mascara! This stuff is the bomb!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?