Add a Photo

vanesa s.
vanesa s.
Marietta, GA
May 11, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
Love how easy takes my makeup off my face feels smoth and soft i bought it at walmart very reasonable price it really did work on me very good I'm almost done iwith my pack so ima have to go buy another one
Madison S.
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Use these every night to clean my face before bed! A lot of products usually burn my eyes but these are great! They make me feel super clean before bed and have an awesome scent! My whole family uses them!
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
Quincy, MA
May 2, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
I've been using neutrogena cleansing towelettes for the paste few months and they do the job. Takes off all of my make up and causes no irritation. You can get them at Walgreens and sometimes its bogo free
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
California, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 11, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
Make-up remover wipes are so easy to use, but these are amazing! My face really feels clean after using them, and they smell great. I've had the same package for three months, and I still have a lot to go.
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Russellville
May 13, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
I can always count on Neutrogena to provide great skin care without bothersome reactions. I have a sensitive face and these wipes are great. They clean and moisturize and then BAM...you just throw it away!
This wipes are everything! This make my skin feel great after a long day of makeup! They are a great price! I go back and buy them every time! They are very effective for me!! And I would buy again again!!
Bria T.
Bria T.
La Crosse , WI
April 7, 2016, 9:59 a.m.
This is a great makeup wipe that is soft on yOur skin and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I have used this product several times and I would recommend it to others especially those with sensitive skin.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Fort Wainwright, AK
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:49 a.m.
I Love these! I use them every night when taking off my make up. They leave my face feeing clean and fresh. They easily remove all the make up and dirt on my face. They even help my acne. Love, love, love!
Kiauna T.
Kiauna T.
Philomath, OR
May 4, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
I really liked this product. It worked really good with my skin and left it feeling soft. I was really impressed by it. It's my go to product. I use it every night. Very gentle and I'd highly recommend it.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
North Charleston, SC
April 5, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Great makeup remover. Easy and it is not soapy to leave a residue on your face. The eyemakeup comes right off with one wipe. This product met my expectations. I am a repeat user and recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?