Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Codee L.
Codee L.

I love these! They remove all of my face makeup in just one wipe. I have very sensitive skin, and I find these very gentle and don't irritate me. They also have a nice scent, which is a bonus! Definitely recommend these.
Tate W.
Tate W.

I really like the way these make my face feel smooth and refreshed right before I get into the bed! I definitely recommend it for anyone who has trouble remembering to take their makeup off at night. It's quick and easy!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Pittston, PA

Neutrogena makes the best products! They are high quality and never disappoint! I've been a customer for over 5 years and I'll remain a customer. They put out products that are affordable with an extreme quality to them.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Ashland, KY

Im not an expert on this kind of stuff just putting that our. For me it worked really well. It got all of my makeup off easily and didn't cause irritation or redness. Ive been using it for a couple of weeks and i love it.
Katie D.
Katie D.
College Station, TX

I use these every night. I love my makeup so I use waterproof EVERYTHING and this gets ALL of it off in one sheet. They have a nice calming scent and don't irritate my skin. I have dry skin and it doesn't harm it at all.
Kaylaa R.
Kaylaa R.
Jacksonville, IL

My favorite make up remover cloths! I use the every night before bed. Very effective for all kinds of make up removal. Makes my skin very soft and helps with my breakouts actually. A must buy! I can't live without these.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA

I LOVE these. I often use vaseline to take off my makeup but if I'm feeling lazy or away from home, this is the ONLY towelette I will use. It removes my makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. And they smell good!
Adelina S.
Adelina S.
Davenport, FL

My ultimate favorite makeup remover wipes. This is extremely effective and it has an amazing fragrance. It's has a great value and low cost. I purchase mine at Walmart. I recommend this to everyone. I absolutely love it!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my go to make up remover towelettes ! It went beyond my expectations. They are not pricey at all they are worth what you pay for. They are very effective. I always have this ready to use. I absolutely love them !
rashonda W.
rashonda W.

This product is amazing I use it to remove my makeup and I only need one wipe. I have very sensitive skin so the fact that these wipes are delicate to your skin while working hard to easily remove your makeup is amazing
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now