Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dayton, TN

Awesome awesome stuff!! It's hard for me to find things that don't cause inflammation in my fave but these are perfect! Perfectly soothing and definitely take the makeup right off. I would recommend to anyone!
Cas H.
Cas H.

Another beauty product I got from my mom. I really enjoy how easy and simple these are to use, no scrubbing and no mess. I always just wipe the make up off and then splash my face with water once and I'm done.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Austin, TX

I really hate make up removing at night you are tired and don't want to put your hair up and wash your face. These wipes don't leave a film on you face and do a really great job even with water proof make up.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

I surprisingly like these. The only drawback is that while it removes the eye makeup, it also burns my eyes some. I'd recommend this but maybe not for the eyes for sensitive people. I like how moist they are!
Sara C.
Sara C.

I like these wipes, but I wish the scent wasn't as strong. It often makes my eyes burn, but they're soft so I keep buying them. They remove my eye makeup very well and don't leave a greasy feeling on my skin.
Marrica E.
Marrica E.
Arlington, TX

BEST MAKEUP WIPES EVER! I will never remove the make up wipes from my night time routine. I love them. You only need one to take off your make up, it even takes off waterproof mascara! This stuff is the bomb!
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Bolingbrook, IL

When you don't feel like doing the whole night time facial care/ makeup removal routine because you're too tired these are perfect to keep on your night stand and make sure you don't wake up with raccoon eyes
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX

They smell really good, got some tough makeup off of my face as well. Could work much better on the mascara in my opinion but other than that, these makeup remover wipes are great. Would definitely buy again.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Anaheim, CA

This product is so Amazing! I loved it and did no harm to my skin. It left my skin so smooth and fresh. It removed all off my make up with just one swipe. I recommend for other girls to purchase this product.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Junction City, OR

I really like these makeup remove pads more than others. They are soft and absorbent. And they smell really good! Calming and relaxing. Seems to remove the gunk pretty effortlessly. I'd highly recommend them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now