Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Bailey D.
Bailey D.

These wipes are by far a lifesaver. They take off any makeup whether it's water proof or liquid foundation and it leaves your face feeling smooth and clean. I've used this product for years and I still continue to use it.
Marbella F.
Marbella F.
Marysville, CA

These are great to use when removing your makeup! Any neutrogena makeup remover product works wonderful! I have really sensitive eyes, so these do not make my eyes burn, which is really hard to find something that doesn't
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

This is by far my favorite makeup remover!

A lot of makeup removers had made my skin either extremely dry or extremely oily. I started using these and they make my skin so soft! It takes seconds to get my makeup off also!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Compton, CA

These are the face wipes that I use to take my make up off I buy them at target and for the most part they take all my make up off. I do have sensitive skin but the stent too harsh and these are the ones that I stick with
Erika G.
Erika G.
Mississauga , Ontario

Great wipes gets the job done and removes all my makeup including waterproof. Though with these wipes my only complaint is the packaging the flap can stop sticking and if not sealed properly, your towelettes will dry out.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Moreno Valley, CA

I love these little wipes! They take off all my make up when I've had a long day at work and really don't feel like going to the restroom to clean my make up off. It's so convenient and really leave your skin feeling soft.
Tate W.
Tate W.

I really like the way these make my face feel smooth and refreshed right before I get into the bed! I definitely recommend it for anyone who has trouble remembering to take their makeup off at night. It's quick and easy!
Apostle M.
Apostle M.
Charlotte, NC

Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and I love the clean feeling after I use make-up. I have problems with my skin breaking out, but I love this product, no issues, it removes all the makeup from my face.
Son mis toallas desmaquillantes favoritas, tienen mucho producto, si tienen piel sensible no irrita la piel, son muy buenas desmaquillando productos contra agua, en Colombia las consigues en todos lo almacenes de cadena.
Codee L.
Codee L.

I love these! They remove all of my face makeup in just one wipe. I have very sensitive skin, and I find these very gentle and don't irritate me. They also have a nice scent, which is a bonus! Definitely recommend these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now