Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Los Angeles, CA

Get the job done but happen to burn and leave a residue like feeling after using, I always feel like I have to wash my face a few times after I use one of the wipes or else my skin will be left feeling sticky.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Milwaukee, WI

A true life saver! Some times all I have time for is taking off my make up before I crash into bed and these not only remove all of my make up in less than a minute, but relax my skin with a moisturizing feel.
Mikala R.
Mikala R.
Farmington, MN

This removes my makeup so well and isn't harsh on my skin. I really feel like it got ALL of my makeup off- I have had a hard time finding a makeup remover that got everything off, but this one definitely does!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC

I prefer the regular Neutrogena wipes over these. The scent is a little strong for me, and I worry that the perfume is not good for my skin. It does a decent job getting make up off. I wouldn't purchase again.
olivia D.
olivia D.

Really good makeup remover and good for sentive skin very calming and remove your makeup easily without harsh rubbing your face and moisturize your face and removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner worth to buy
Tali B.
Tali B.
Chicago

Loved these since the first time I used them! Makeup wipes usually dry my face out or leave it feeling unclean. These take your makeup off, every ounce, and leaves my skin feeling SO refreshed: LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
San Francisco, CA

These are really great. They're expensive so I typically wait for a buy one get one free sale at Ulta. They're very similar to the Aveeno calming wipes. I buy these all the time and I will be buying them again
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dayton, TN

Awesome awesome stuff!! It's hard for me to find things that don't cause inflammation in my fave but these are perfect! Perfectly soothing and definitely take the makeup right off. I would recommend to anyone!
Cas H.
Cas H.

Another beauty product I got from my mom. I really enjoy how easy and simple these are to use, no scrubbing and no mess. I always just wipe the make up off and then splash my face with water once and I'm done.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Austin, TX

I really hate make up removing at night you are tired and don't want to put your hair up and wash your face. These wipes don't leave a film on you face and do a really great job even with water proof make up.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now