Add a Photo

Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Brownwood, TX
Feb. 19, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
I use these cleansing wipes before and after hitting the gym. They are great for removing makeup, dirt, and oil. They don't irritate my skin after my workout which is what I have found other products to do.
Karli W.
Karli W.
Mishawaka, IN
I'm a huge fan of neutrogena products, and these wipes are at the top of my list! I have sensitive skin & these are one of the few that don't irritate my skin. They smell nice & leave my skin feeling clean.
Sabeina H.
Sabeina H.
Aubrey, TX
April 10, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
This makeup remover is awesome! In just 3 swipes across my face I was able to remove all of my makeup in less than 5 minutes before bed. It removed everything and left my facing feeling clean and refreshed!
Jaime O.
Jaime O.
Moisturized my face, but was kind of a struggle To get my eye make up off. I used the whole container of wipes but the top wouldn't stay closed for me so the last couple wipes I lost because they dried out.
Cheyenne Elizabeth J.
Cheyenne Elizabeth J.
Salamanca, NY
April 18, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
The makeup comes right off, and leaves your face feeling fresh! I have used this many times and will continue to use it. It is effective and works well. it isn't too pricey and you get your money out of it.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Henderson, NV
May 17, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
This make up remover leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. This cleanser does not take much effort and you only need to gently wipe away. This has been a very effective product and highly recommend using.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Murfreesboro, TN
April 6, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Great for those nights where you don't have time to do your whole skin care routine.... Just a few quick wipes and all your makeup is off and your face is left feeling clean. Plus the smell pretty good too!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Tampa, Fl
May 2, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
There's nothing technically "night calming" just basically a different smell. But I like the neutrogena wipes because they do not irritate my eyes like some other ones do. For the most part it does the job.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Muscle Shoals
May 18, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Love this! Very calming and not too oily on my face as opposed to other wipes. Removes makeup very well without having to scrub your face. Not too pricey either. I buy it at Walmart or any pharmacy near me.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Use these every night to clean my face before bed! A lot of products usually burn my eyes but these are great! They make me feel super clean before bed and have an awesome scent! My whole family uses them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?