Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Highland, IL

I love the lavender scent of the makeup wipes. They do not leave any film or greasy residue on your face. Just a smooth, makeup free finish after you use these. The price is not bad for how quickly they remove your makeup.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Sanford, FL

Absolutely love this product. I use on a daily basis. Works great with my skin and takes off all of my makeup from the day. So convenient with its easy to Cary with you on trips as well. Overall a must have product for me.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica

I have really weird combination skin where it's really dry around my hairline and super oily and acne prone around the rest of my face so I use these wipes sometimes when I'm on the go and I need to minimize the oiliness.
Angie R.
Angie R.

Amazing! they leave the skin very smooth. I use them every day and they take the makeup off very well. This is the best make up remover neutrogena has. Ive tried a lot of removers from this brand and this one is the best.
Lorena F.
Lorena F.
Menifee, CA

These are perfect cleansing towelettes for when your in a hurry or too lazy to wash face in the sink haha they even smell good! My daughter using them after softball practice or games to clean her face of nasty sweat etc.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

I swear by these wipes and recommend them over any other makeup remover towelettes that I have tried. The scent is amazing and they remove pretty much all of my makeup without leaving my face feeling raw or too dried out.
Brennah R.
Brennah R.

These are the best make up removing wipes out there. They don't sting or irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of brands dry out and crack the skin around my eyes. This brand is gentle and very effective with removing makeup.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC

Very simple and quick for when i don't want to take the time to fully wash my face. Doesn't dry out my skin at all and I use it very often, it isn't a pricey makeup wipe brand, and has very soft and high quality towelettes.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.

I've yet to find cleansing wipes that make it 'easier' to remove makeup. They also just seem to be wet towels that require rigorous rubbing. I feel like I can achieve the same effect with a wet hot towel at zero the cost.
Marbella F.
Marbella F.
Marysville, CA

These are great to use when removing your makeup! Any neutrogena makeup remover product works wonderful! I have really sensitive eyes, so these do not make my eyes burn, which is really hard to find something that doesn't
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now