Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

I use these every single day. They smell so nice and clean. The wipes remove my long lasting and heavily applied makeup, as well as waterproof liquid eyeliner. I only need one wipe to remove all of the product.
Maha I.
Maha I.
Apex, NC

Very effective in removing most makeup unless it's very stubborn, the only drawback is it leaves a layer of the cleansing liquid in the towelettes on your face that can be bothersome until you wipe/wash it off.
Brittney f.
Brittney f.
Trion, GA

Love the towelettes, they smell great and work very well. I would love to give a five star but my only complaint is they could be a little more moist! Other than that its a great product for a reasonable price!
Meagan O.
Meagan O.

It was wonderful! it did not leave my skin oily or irritated. Will purchase again! If you have sensitive skin you should purchase this it is in your nearest drug store, and it is about $5, and often is on sale!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

Removes all the makeup. It is gentle, does not leave my face irritated. It is how I expected leaves nothing but a clean face. It is definitely effective not disappointing at all. I would recommend it to others.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Maryville, TN

Love these! Makes my night time routine so much quicker and saves my washcloths from certain doom. Removes almost everything easily. I do go back with a cleanser and a toner, but it's so much easier with these.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Murfreesboro, TN

Love the way they make my skin feel after using them. It takes off all of my make up with just one wipe! Very effective! I would say the only con is that they are a little expensive but totally worth the price.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL

Super soothing!!!! This product removes stubborn waterproof makeup very easily. The aroma that it gives off is very clean, sweet and pleasant. I never bought the original pack of neutrogena make-up wipes again!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

These smell amazing but I don't use them as my primary make-up remover. I use another brand first then wipe my face down with these to get off what was left behind. Works like a charm and uses less towelettes.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Love these make up wipes! They smell good, aren't irritating to sensitive skin, and always get off all the make up off my face. After I use them my face feels clean and doesn't dry my skin out or make it oily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?