Add a Photo

Mary L.
Mary L.
Jamesville, NC
Feb. 23, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Takes off all of your make up in one wipe and last forever considering how many come in the pack.. this is the only makeup remover brand i like to use on my face, and a plus is that it is good for your skin.
Domonique R.
Domonique R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
March 30, 2016, 6:20 p.m.
If you have sensitive skin like mine, and you wear makeup for a pretty long time, these are great to use at night while removing your makeup. They get everything off, the smell good, and they're inexpensive!
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
Ellicott City, MD
March 11, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
I have been using these remover cleansing wipes for a while and LOVE them. They don't leave my skin greasy and dry and one towel can easily remove a full face of makeup without a whole lot of rubbing around.
Victoria m.
Victoria m.
Ticonderoga, NY
May 17, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Excellent product I use it every night and in the morning before applying my new makeup for the day. I would recommend this product over any other makeup remover. This product is not oily and smells amazing.
Mattina G.
Mattina G.
Cincinnati, OH
THESE makeup removing wipes are absolutely fantastic. I will use these wipes for the rest of my makeup wearing days and maybe even after. I would recommend these to anyone who loves their face clean and soft
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Malden, MA
May 17, 2016, 9 p.m.
I like these wipes because they smell great and cool my skin down before bed. I have a lot of redness and these do not irritate my skin. They feel good and work well on my face. They are a bit pricey though.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Troy, AL
Loved! The wipes left my fave feeling refreshed and cleansed! I used to removed my makeup before using my cleanser. My skin felt lighter! Also the wipes removed the makeup with ease and only needed one wipe!
angelica c.
angelica c.
March 17, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
These are awesome for a quick makeup removal, easily gets heavy foundation off creating a nicer more clean fash after cleansing as well. Always have a super clean feeling face doesn't irritate my eyes or face!
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Chester, VA
Way too expenseve when you can get aveeno on sale at walgreens ALL THE TIME. Not worth the price. Walmart's equate brand is identical and way cheaper too. Used a 25ct. till it ran out and never bought again.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Clear Brook, VA
March 30, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
I love the towelettes! I've always thought Neutrogena was such an amazing brand for my skin and this product makes it even easier to make sure my face is make up free for the night and fresh for the morning.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?