Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Love it! Perfect for when you're too lazy to get out of bed to wash your face. Bought mine at Walmart for cheap price. It's very effective! Takes off all make up leaves my face feeling and clocking really clean!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

I really love Neutrogena. The bag comes with 25 towelettes. The bag is around 5 dollars so it's affordable. The wipes even remove water proof mascara. They are very gentle on the my skin. I would recommend them.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

These removed my makeup decently well, but the night fragrance was a little too much. these wipes also started to irritate my skin (which isn't usually very sensitive) and burn a little, so I switched to Aveeno.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

Love these! They work very well. I use them and my daughters. Cashier at a store ( I can't remember which) recommended them! I'm glad she did. No film left behind on your skin and gets off long wear makeup too..
brooke s.
brooke s.

I use the neutrogena make-up removing towelettes every night before i go to bed and they remove all the makeup off my face and leave my skin smelling very clean! These are a great necessity and very affordable.
Nahir M L.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA

This Is A Good Product To Remove Makeup So Far This Is The Only One I Have Try .i Feel Really Fresh And Clean After Using It I Do Not Know Any Other Product That Would Make Me Feel This Way i Defently Recomend.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Hamburg, NJ

Usually, make up removers either leave my face too oily or too dry. But these toilette sleeve my face well moisturized! I don't really use any other make up removers because theirs no need, they work perfectly.
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole , TX

Removes all my stubborn eye makeup and makes my face feel cool and refreshed before bed! This product makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh while gently removing even the most stubborn eye makeup and concealer.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Washington, DC

The best makeup remover wipes I have ever used. I can remove a full face of makeup using front and back of one towelette. I didn't really notice anything in terms of being calming but that isn't a focus for me.
Bridget N.
Bridget N.
Red Lion, PA

It was perfect for me to remove my make up with sensitive skin it didn't leave patches of dry skin and made my face feel soft and smooth. It's a great product I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?