Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
E B.
E B.

This product be my holy grail. It's so moisturizing and feels amazing on the skin. It's not harsh like other make up removers and it does the job really well. The scent is quite nice and I definitely recommend this product.
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL

These are a must for me to have! They are perfect for removing any and all make up from my face so that I can go to bed with a clean face. They are great for sensitive skin that typically gets dried out by most face washes.
Raye S.
Raye S.

This makeup remover is great. I have sensitive skin, and it does not leave my skin feeling weird, tingly, or burning. It removes makeup very well, and is calming; which I would usually never believe about a makeup remover.
Lesley G.
Lesley G.

I use this product every night, it works great and doesn't make your eyes burn. This product leaves a soothing feeling and leaves your face clean and clear, really refreshed. Overall this is a great product for a low price
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Katy, TX

Apart from the quality of these scarves which draws so much attention in this way to remove makeup is practicality, where I am, I have at hand an easy way to take care of the health of the skin, leaving it clean no excuses
Mari I.
Mari I.

I love love love these makeup wipes! Doesn't leave my face oily and greasy like other brands. Also my skin is very sensitive so I break out if a product is to harsh but I haven't had any breakouts with this makeup remover.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR

These are the best makeup remover towelettes that I have found. They remove all mockup very quickly and leave your skin feeling good. I do notice that j have red face when I wake up which worried me but it always goes away
Macie H.
Macie H.
Denton, TX

These are my absolute favorite facial wipes to use. I buy a new pack before I even run out. They make getting even the toughest set makeup off my face so easy, and the scent really does leave me feeling calm and collected.
Chrystan L.
Chrystan L.
Culleoka, TN

These towelettes have done wonders for me at night when I'm just ready to climb in bed after a long day. No need to scrub and totally worth the price. All my expectations were met. Couldn't have asked for a better product.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Laredo, TX

These wipes i once bought them and i love them they are great, they smell good, i bought these at Walmart, or the have them in H-E-B too, they really work they deep clean your pores and everything, i recommend to buy them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now