Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Sarosh I.
Sarosh I.
Lahore, Pakistan

Since I have extremely oily & sensitive skin, I always look for cleansing wipes which are rather gentle & do not cause irritation. I love using these wipes. They remove all my makeup so easily. No extreme hard work required.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

I've always loved using neutrogena makeup remover wipes. But, these night calming one gives off this very calming scent and removes makeup just as good as the original ones. The smell is a lovely extra before the night ends.
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH

Takes makeup off in with only one wipe. I bought these at Rite Aid a couple weeks ago. They are perfect when you are about to go to bed. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend. I will definitely buy again.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Montreal , Quebec, QC

I absolutely love the nitrogen a grapefruit face cleansing wipes so I thought swapping these in for my nighttime routine would be great, however I found them too oily and left a film on my skin. I did not like these at all.
Katie R.
Katie R.

Seriously love using these after a long day. They are so soothing and refreshing. Leaves my face feeling clean and pampered with no leftover residue or raw skin from scrubbing! Definitely recommend these for all skin types.
She'ona G.
She'ona G.
Jonesboro, Ga

This product was very helpful for me . It really does get that stubborn make-up off completely . I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's like me and likes using the towelettes better for removing make-up .
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL

These are a must for me to have! They are perfect for removing any and all make up from my face so that I can go to bed with a clean face. They are great for sensitive skin that typically gets dried out by most face washes.
Shaihana M.
Shaihana M.
Springfield, OR

I like using these make up wipes because they are little bit easier to use on sensitive skin rather than the regular daytime ones and I feel like they have like a lotion in them so they leave my face really clean and smooth
E B.
E B.

This product be my holy grail. It's so moisturizing and feels amazing on the skin. It's not harsh like other make up removers and it does the job really well. The scent is quite nice and I definitely recommend this product.
Robin K.
Robin K.

I have tried other make up remover products, but this one is by far my favorite. It does not irritate my eyes and make them water, plus I love the smell of the night calming towelettes. I definitely recommend this product!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now