Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Keturah P.
Keturah P.
Silver Creek, GA

This brand has me hooked!
The price (for me) can be a little off-putting but every time I use these wipes, I am reminded that they are so completely amazing.
My makeup wipes away instantly and they smell amazing!
Jacquie M.
Jacquie M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love these cleansing towelettes so much!!! Perfect for before bed when you're feeling lazy but you need to wash your face. Leaves a bit of a film afterwards, so make sure to rinse your face with water after use.
Jada B.
Jada B.

This makeup wipes are great. I love how they aren't harsh on the skin. They also do not leave your skin dry but hydrated. They are a little pricey but they are well worth it. This is the only makeup wipes I buy.
emma b.
emma b.
Imperial, PA

I likes the prroduct and it worked well to get my makeup off but it left a greasy residue on my skin. I didn't mind it because it was befor she's but if I used it any other time in the day it would be a problem.
Love it! Perfect for when you're too lazy to get out of bed to wash your face. Bought mine at Walmart for cheap price. It's very effective! Takes off all make up leaves my face feeling and clocking really clean!
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Dayton, OH

I've tried other brands of cleansing towelettes and this is my favorite. Takes everything off with only one towelette! My only gripe is that it eventually doesn't close very well and the last few are pretty dry.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.

These are AMAZING!!!! I just started using these and I'm in love!!! Very good value. It takes away all makeup. (Even waterproof) I used to use the liquid remover and I like this more. I will be buying more soon!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Works pretty well, depending on your amount of makeup used. It takes more then one toilette to remove eye make up but it is super soft on my skin without leaving it irritated. Not the best but still pretty good.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

Love these! They work very well. I use them and my daughters. Cashier at a store ( I can't remember which) recommended them! I'm glad she did. No film left behind on your skin and gets off long wear makeup too..
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

These removed my makeup decently well, but the night fragrance was a little too much. these wipes also started to irritate my skin (which isn't usually very sensitive) and burn a little, so I switched to Aveeno.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now