Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Mitchy M.
Mitchy M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Neutrogena isn't only the best brand of makeup and skincarw that I have ever tried, but its actually works! Best makeup wipes for everyone, it also doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or irritated! BEST THING EVER!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Brighton, CO

These makeup removers really get the job done. After I use these, I don't feel like any makeup is still sitting on my skin. It is a quick product to use and is easy to take with you on the go. Defiantly recommend
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Brookings, SD

LOVE these makeup wipes. They take off all your makeup and eye makeup and never make my eyes burn. They even take off waterproof mascara. I still cleanse my face but on nights I was more lazy these did the trick!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

I've used other Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes before, but this one is for sure my favorite. My eyes can be sensitive sometimes and will sting when using makeup remover, but this one is pain free! Love it.
toni l.
toni l.
Hampton, VA

these are GREAT. they clean the stubbornest of makeup without rubbing your skin off. also doesn't dry your skin out or break your face out. the packaging stays together and the wipes are always easily accessible.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Groton, CT

These lovely scented clothes did the trick for me. All makeup gone from my face and without any greasy film on my skin. Plus the scent was so yummy, very relaxing;great addition to your nighttime skincare regimen
Before I used Neutrogena's products to remove my make up, my face would get oily from the other towelettes or dry out even. Neutrogena's towelettes not only moisturizes my skin, but my face is never oily from it.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.

Great way to remove makeup when you don't feel like formally washing your face. I used these on a camping trip and my face felt fresh. It gets every stitch of makeup off and it's not pricey at all! Great product.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gilbertsville, PA

I enjoyed using this product to remove my make up. Not only has it been used to clean my make up, but it removed dirt and oil as well. Leaving my face feeling smooth and clean. It has a great smell to it as well.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Rosenberg , TX

These are great they really do get the job done especially all that waterproof makeup it definitely takes it all off unlike others that yu have to keep passing the wipe and it doesn't have any wierd smells either
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now