Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Omaha, NE

I love love love these! They are perfect for getting ur makeup off and don't feel harsh or oily on ur skin. They really get all of ur makeup off, including tricky waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I would definitely recommend!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

My favorite makeup wipes out there. I love all of their variations but the night time one is not only calming and relaxing at night but it smells amazing like lavender. They also last for forever. Definitely give them a try!!
Molls C.
Molls C.

Even with the toughest of water proof mascara so these wipes always find a way to get it all off my face before going to bed at night. what i especially love about this product though is the calming smell of lavender in them.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta

These definitely have the calming part down. They are great before bed but not great at actually removing my waterproof mascara. They tend to partially remove it and spread it all over my face. Takes a lot to get it fully off.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Tampa, FL

Use these everyday! My face is sensitive and these are not harsh at all. I love Neutrogena products and the price is great. The towelette isn't too thick and feels great. The smell is nice and relaxing. I would buy this again
Pia L.
Pia L.
Columbia, MD

The wipes are easy to use. I see my foundation and blush come off easily onto wipes. I also use to get some of the eye makeup off as well. I have acne and it doesn't irritate my skin. Doesn't make my pimples better or worst.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Gainesville, FL

I've tried different brands of make up remover towelettes, but all of them except for Neutrogena left my skin burning. Not horribly but definitely a significant sting. This was truly calming. I highly recommend this product.
Madison N.
Madison N.
Kentfield, CA

I love neutrogena makeup wipes so much, they are the only thing I have found that I LOVE. I tried out the calming towelettes and they are not really different than the regular ones, yet they are significantly more expensive.
Laura I.
Laura I.
Charlotte, NC

These are simple and easy to use. I am very satisfied with how it works. The packaging is nice and not wasteful. It is very effective. I have used to multiple times and will continue to buy it. I wish more came in a package.
Sami I.
Sami I.
Hastings, NE

I don't use make up remover very often, and this is the only remover I've ever bought. They're gentle and effective and don't leave me dry in the morning. They also are gentle enough to not cause me to break out after using.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now