Add a Photo

Mikala R.
Mikala R.
Farmington, MN
May 19, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
This removes my makeup so well and isn't harsh on my skin. I really feel like it got ALL of my makeup off- I have had a hard time finding a makeup remover that got everything off, but this one definitely does!
Cas H.
Cas H.
Another beauty product I got from my mom. I really enjoy how easy and simple these are to use, no scrubbing and no mess. I always just wipe the make up off and then splash my face with water once and I'm done.
olivia D.
olivia D.
Really good makeup remover and good for sentive skin very calming and remove your makeup easily without harsh rubbing your face and moisturize your face and removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner worth to buy
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
San Francisco, CA
These are really great. They're expensive so I typically wait for a buy one get one free sale at Ulta. They're very similar to the Aveeno calming wipes. I buy these all the time and I will be buying them again
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Feb. 20, 2016, 6:23 a.m.
These smell amazing but I don't use them as my primary make-up remover. I use another brand first then wipe my face down with these to get off what was left behind. Works like a charm and uses less towelettes.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Milwaukee, WI
March 2, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
A true life saver! Some times all I have time for is taking off my make up before I crash into bed and these not only remove all of my make up in less than a minute, but relax my skin with a moisturizing feel.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Feb. 10, 2016, 2:37 p.m.
I like these wipes, but I wish the scent wasn't as strong. It often makes my eyes burn, but they're soft so I keep buying them. They remove my eye makeup very well and don't leave a greasy feeling on my skin.
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Bolingbrook, IL
Feb. 24, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
When you don't feel like doing the whole night time facial care/ makeup removal routine because you're too tired these are perfect to keep on your night stand and make sure you don't wake up with raccoon eyes
Amber G.
Amber G.
Austin, TX
Feb. 13, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
I really hate make up removing at night you are tired and don't want to put your hair up and wash your face. These wipes don't leave a film on you face and do a really great job even with water proof make up.
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Patterson, CA
Feb. 23, 2016, 7:28 a.m.
There was a time during the past year when I would come from work so stressed to the point of insomnia.. These towelettes help me calm myself down on this extra long days when I was too tired to wash my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?