Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Kailee J.
Kailee J.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

I used these every single night unlike most liquid removers the wipe are soft to my sensitive skin I do not feel as though I have left over cleaner dripping from my face and it's one wipe no spill then trash! EASY
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ

I love this product. I've been using these wipes for probably close to ten years. They've never failed me when it comes to removing my makeup. It makes this annoying task so much easier than liquid makeup remover.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman, TX

Perfect make up remover wipes for people with sensitive skin. Does not leave your face oily or greasy feeling. Safely removes all of my makeup without leaving anything behind. Leaves my skin soft and ready for bed
Clair R.
Clair R.
Laredo, TX

I have tried all of the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes and the Night Calming are one of my favorites. I get dry skin with the regular blue package and the Night Calming wipes give my skin absolutely no reaction.
meg n.
meg n.

I love these and the hydrating makeup wipes! I use these to remove my makeup before I go to bed and my skin always feels so soft after and I love the smell of them. They don't irritate my skin at all which is nice
Serena B.
Serena B.

I don't really notice a difference between the night calming one and the regular. I love this brand though and I always use it to remove my make up. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin which makes it perfect.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Bowling Green, KY

These makeup removing wipes are absolutely amazing! I use them right before I go to bed if I didn't put a lot of makeup on that day because the wipes do get all the makeup off! Plus, they aren't hard on your skin!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL

This makeup remover is the best way to go after a rough night. When you just want to take your makeup off and lay in bed. It can take off the thickest eye shadow and eye liner and leave you with a clean baby face.
I didn't really like this product. I had to run it under water first to make it useable because of how soapy and bubbly it was. The effect it had on my skin was nice but I'd have to rinse all the excess off after!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Greenfield, CA

While I was looking for something to completely remove my makeup, I stumbled upon this one. I decided I should give it a try. These wipes remove everything even after having the UD setting spray.. Works wonders !!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?