Add a Photo

Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
May 19, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Super soothing!!!! This product removes stubborn waterproof makeup very easily. The aroma that it gives off is very clean, sweet and pleasant. I never bought the original pack of neutrogena make-up wipes again!
Nahir M L.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
May 18, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
This Is A Good Product To Remove Makeup So Far This Is The Only One I Have Try .i Feel Really Fresh And Clean After Using It I Do Not Know Any Other Product That Would Make Me Feel This Way i Defently Recomend.
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
May 2, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
Removes all my stubborn eye makeup and makes my face feel cool and refreshed before bed! This product makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh while gently removing even the most stubborn eye makeup and concealer.
Bridget N.
Bridget N.
Red Lion, PA
May 4, 2016, 5:55 a.m.
It was perfect for me to remove my make up with sensitive skin it didn't leave patches of dry skin and made my face feel soft and smooth. It's a great product I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Maha I.
Maha I.
Apex, NC
March 31, 2016, 11 a.m.
Very effective in removing most makeup unless it's very stubborn, the only drawback is it leaves a layer of the cleansing liquid in the towelettes on your face that can be bothersome until you wipe/wash it off.
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
May 2, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
It was wonderful! it did not leave my skin oily or irritated. Will purchase again! If you have sensitive skin you should purchase this it is in your nearest drug store, and it is about $5, and often is on sale!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 19, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
Get the job done but happen to burn and leave a residue like feeling after using, I always feel like I have to wash my face a few times after I use one of the wipes or else my skin will be left feeling sticky.
Tali B.
Tali B.
Chicago
April 4, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Loved these since the first time I used them! Makeup wipes usually dry my face out or leave it feeling unclean. These take your makeup off, every ounce, and leaves my skin feeling SO refreshed: LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Cas H.
Cas H.
Another beauty product I got from my mom. I really enjoy how easy and simple these are to use, no scrubbing and no mess. I always just wipe the make up off and then splash my face with water once and I'm done.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dayton, TN
April 26, 2016, 8:45 p.m.
Awesome awesome stuff!! It's hard for me to find things that don't cause inflammation in my fave but these are perfect! Perfectly soothing and definitely take the makeup right off. I would recommend to anyone!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?