Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Greenfield, CA

While I was looking for something to completely remove my makeup, I stumbled upon this one. I decided I should give it a try. These wipes remove everything even after having the UD setting spray.. Works wonders !!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Louisville, KY

I love how this stuff makes my face feel (AND smell) after I use it each night before going to bed. It takes off my makeup with ease and it makes things so much more easier than having a 3 step cleansing routine!!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Bowling Green, KY

These makeup removing wipes are absolutely amazing! I use them right before I go to bed if I didn't put a lot of makeup on that day because the wipes do get all the makeup off! Plus, they aren't hard on your skin!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL

This makeup remover is the best way to go after a rough night. When you just want to take your makeup off and lay in bed. It can take off the thickest eye shadow and eye liner and leave you with a clean baby face.
Keturah P.
Keturah P.
Silver Creek, GA

This brand has me hooked!
The price (for me) can be a little off-putting but every time I use these wipes, I am reminded that they are so completely amazing.
My makeup wipes away instantly and they smell amazing!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Groton, CT

These lovely scented clothes did the trick for me. All makeup gone from my face and without any greasy film on my skin. Plus the scent was so yummy, very relaxing;great addition to your nighttime skincare regimen
Erica E.
Erica E.
Rosenberg , TX

These are great they really do get the job done especially all that waterproof makeup it definitely takes it all off unlike others that yu have to keep passing the wipe and it doesn't have any wierd smells either
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Brookings, SD

LOVE these makeup wipes. They take off all your makeup and eye makeup and never make my eyes burn. They even take off waterproof mascara. I still cleanse my face but on nights I was more lazy these did the trick!
Bridget M.
Bridget M.

Great way to remove makeup when you don't feel like formally washing your face. I used these on a camping trip and my face felt fresh. It gets every stitch of makeup off and it's not pricey at all! Great product.
Mitchy M.
Mitchy M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Neutrogena isn't only the best brand of makeup and skincarw that I have ever tried, but its actually works! Best makeup wipes for everyone, it also doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or irritated! BEST THING EVER!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now