Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH

This product removes my makeup wonderfully. Where other products have failed to ensure I don't wake up with racoon eyes from left over mascara Neutrogena towelettes have won the battle. They haven't bothered or burned my eyes.
Fox E.
Fox E.

Love these! My skin is pretty oily and clings to powder-based make up, which is great when it comes to avoiding primer, but is lousy when it comes time to take make up off. I never have an issue removing my make up with these!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
West Chester, PA

They're great if you are rushed for time or your super sleepy before bed! They say they remove mascara but I can never seem to get all of it off with these wipes and end up a little racoony in the morning. They smell good too!
Destiny A.
Destiny A.

I am currently using these and they are really good. They get all my makeup off and leave my face refreshed and ready for sleep. They come in a packaging that keeps them Cessna dm I would recommend buying these products again.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Charlotte, MI

These are great. They smell good, they take off all my makeup, including gel eyeliner and two coats of mascara. You can throw them in your gym bag or overnight bag and always have them handy. I share them with all my friends.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Florence, KY

I would suggest these to anyone who comes home late and wants to take off that hard to remove makeupm its soft, light scented, wonderful feeling left on your face plus calms your skin. I love this product one of my favorites.
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Huntsville, TX

This did a great job at taking off my makeup. However, they made my skin and eyes burn. My skin turned red and stayed that way for about 15 minutes after using this wipe. I will not repurchase because it was so uncomfortable.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Omaha, NE

I love love love these! They are perfect for getting ur makeup off and don't feel harsh or oily on ur skin. They really get all of ur makeup off, including tricky waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I would definitely recommend!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Nutley

There removers are great! They are always moist and remove all my makeup while still being gentle. They are exactly what I was looking for. They have become a everyday product for me. I find them at costco for the best price!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta

These definitely have the calming part down. They are great before bed but not great at actually removing my waterproof mascara. They tend to partially remove it and spread it all over my face. Takes a lot to get it fully off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now