Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Rita B.
Rita B.

I have been using the Night Calming Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes for years as part of my nightly routine! It's always easy to find (any drug store will sell them) and a 25-pack lasts up to a month - it usually takes just one wipe to remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean. I have super sensitive skin and these wipes have always been gentle enough for me!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Hernando, MS

I usually really like Neutrogena products, but this one isn't my favorite. I love the calming scent of lavender, but after I use one of these to remove my makeup, it leaves my skin feeing almost greasy. I think it's because they're moisturizing, but instead of feeling like my skin is moisturized, it feels a little greasy instead. Other than that, they do remove your makeup easily!
Christina V.
Christina V.
Fresno, CA

I use these everyday I love them and rarely go without them. They are always on hand in my bathroom or at my vanity. They work wonders extremely effective. They are gentle, and very soft on my sensitive skin, bonus to them is the smell. The scent is amazing. I recommend them all the time to family, friends, and clients!!!! My husband even uses them at the end of the day sometimes.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX

The Neutrogena Make-up remover cleansing towelettes are perfect for sensitive skin. I'm usually cautious now a days about what products I use and I was a bit worried. However, I was proven wrong, the towelettes definitely work getting the make-up off almost entirely with just one towelette. Your skin afterwards has a clean tingling feeling that leaves you with sense of freshness!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Richmond, VA

I love these makeup removing wipes! They are very effective and smell great! I love the ease of these, especially for travel as you don't have to worry about carry-on liquid restrictions! I always stock up before a trip. I typically rinse my face or wash it afterwards to prevent a breakout but I have not experienced much of that anyway- just precautionary. Definitely worth a try!
Mai M.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH

These are by far my favorite makeup cleansing wipes. I have somewhat sensitive, dry skin, and these don't burn or sting like other makeup wipes I have used. Also, no matter how much you wipe, the cloth doesn't get rough like other cloths. Even though they say these are for night, I use them all the time. They also don't get dried out before you get to the bottom of the package.
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.

Having super sensitive skin, it is hard to find make-remover towelettes that don't dry your face out. Luckily, when I came across these, I was very pleased! Not only do they keep your face feeling fresh and clean, but don't leave an oily residue either. They are perfect for removing all make-up as well! I will definitely recommend them to a friend and will continue to buy them!
allie e.
allie e.

I bought these because they were half off and I typically use baby wipes to remove my makeup. This is okay but it kind of harsh and doesn't do much to dissolve the make up. I'm pleased with these and feel like there isn't as much leftover as opposed to when I used plain baby wipes. I like the smell and these are gentle enough to use daily and don't leave my skin feeling oily.
arlisia m.
arlisia m.
Stockbridge, GA

Best makeup remover wipes I've used to date. Others make my ace feel dry and tight after use, before I wash my face, and these don't. Even if I'm being lazy and only use these., I don't feel like I always have to follow up with the rest of my skincare immediately because these leave a moisturizer feeling. It causes me to be very irresponsible as far as washing my face, Oops.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Corsicana, TX

This is my favorite makeup remover!! I don't get all the nasty oils all over my face and it's perfect because it give me hydration for my face and skin!!! My makeup wipes right off and I don't have to scrub constantly to get my makeup off!! I would definatley buy this again! I also use this for camping when I get out of shower!! This is my face after using it for 20 seconds!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now