Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fremont, CA

These are super great. They have a nice fragrance and leave your skin clean and soft. I bought them at Target or Walmart, I can't remember but it was one of the two. They were a little pricey to me but then I've been spoiled by less expensive Dollar General wipes, ha. Still, they were good and not harsh and I'd definitely buy them again, especially now that I don't live near a DG anymore.
Lea M.
Lea M.
Temple, TX

These are soft and gentle on my skin and I love the calming scent. They are moist enough that I only need to use one towelette to clean my face. It does not always remove my eye makeup completely, but this is a similar issue that I have experienced with other brands as well. If I use an eye makeup remover in combination with this towelette then my face is make up free and fresh and clean.
Erin M.
Erin M.

I LOVE these wipes! I normally buy the regular neutragena wipes, in the blue pack, but I saw these in the store and thought I'd give them a try. They smell super good and leave my skin so refreshed feeling and silly smooth. I use them right before bedtime and they definitely make me feel relaxed. They work just as good as the regular ones and get all of my makeup off with just 1-2 wipes.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Starkville, MS

I use these wipes almost everyday! Whether it's to fix mistakes in the morning while I do my makeup, remove foundation from the back of my hand after my morning make up, wiping across my face when I get home to feel refreshed, or running over my face after cleansing to ensure no make up is left. They are soft and moisturizing but very effective. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
SashaaJacinta P.
SashaaJacinta P.
Waterloo, Ontario

I absolutely love these wipes for nighttime removal, or even early morning cleaning. I was skeptical about them, but I already love the original blue packages so why not?
they make my skin tingle in the good kind of ways, just really gets that deep down clean feeling without having to scrub my face with other fave washes.
something I definitely recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Nait S.
Nait S.
Arlington, VA

I usually like the original Neutrogena makeup cleansing wipes. When I saw these in store, I thought I would give them a try.

Such a great product. Just like the original, it takes off all my makeup and it also smells great. Left my very sensitive skin feeling soft and hydrated. It didn't irritate my skin at all. I have very dry, eczema prone skin. My new holy grail to get my makeup off.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Rochester Hls, MI

These makeup remover wipes make me feel clean and fresh-faced no matter what time of day I use them!
Each wipe is thick enough to completely remove an entire face of makeup, unlike other brands where I've needed to use 2 or 3. Also, the packaging completely snaps shut so the towelettes never dry up. Thank god they often come in 2-packs: one for my bathroom and one for my overnight bag!
Ashleigh L.
Ashleigh L.

Getting ready for bed just got a little easier! I absolutely LOVE this product. As someone who needs a quick and easy bedtime routine, this product effectively takes off makeup and leaves my combination skin soft and smooth with absolutely no breakouts. This product is a must have in my daily routine, is totally affordable and smells like a dream. I highly recommend these little gems.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pensacola, FL

I really don't know why I would ever need to pay $15+ for a "high-end" make up remover wipes in smaller quantities when these are half the price and work amazing. I love the regular neutrogena remover wipes, but my favorite are the night calming since usually I am removing my make up very soon before going to bed. They remove my make up very well and make me feel refreshed! Great buy!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Peculiar, MO

These wipes remove my makeup quickly and efficiently and they don't break me out. They also don't leave a sticky Film or residue on my face, I love the scent and they are very calming, but they tend to irritate my eyes and cause a slight burning sensation and because of that I don't think I will repurchase. If you don't have sensitive eyes though I think they will work great for you!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now