Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
Fresno, CA

YES! These are the best makeup wipes ever! The smell is amazing and very calming. They feel so soft to the skin and remove makeup really well. They really do feel calming and re so nice to use right before you lay down in bed.
Irania V.
Irania V.
Milwaukee, Wi

Took of my makeup instantly. Didn't feel sticky. Left me face feeling fresh. Great for the price. Smells amazing. Gentle on all skin types. Removed waterproof mascara with no problem. Over all a brand that I totally recommend.
Fox E.
Fox E.

Love these! My skin is pretty oily and clings to powder-based make up, which is great when it comes to avoiding primer, but is lousy when it comes time to take make up off. I never have an issue removing my make up with these!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Jackson, TN

It did a decent job of removing foundation and blush; however, it left me with raccoon eyes. It left a lot of eyeliner and mascara on and around my eyes. It was pretty hopeless at removing Benefit Their Real from my eyelashes.
Yovanna V.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY

They are hydrating & I enjoy the smell. Not irritating to the eyes & i have sensitive skin as well & it worked fine at removing my makeup. I would recommend ONLY using at night as it can tend to leave the skin a little greasy.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Jacksonville, FL

Great product. very cleansing. allowed my makeup to come off smoothly. never went to bed with out its use. not to pricey and defiantly worth the buy. Walgreen's always come through with the great products. defiantly recommend.
Merissa P.
Merissa P.

Use these at night to take off the days dirt and makeup. The lavender leaves my skin cool and refreshed. I love this product but it can be pricey. Wish you got a bigger pack for what you pay. But until then I will keep buying.
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA

I do not wear a lot of make up, however, I do wear foundation on a daily basis. I use these cloths to remove my foundation. The towelettes are gentle and cleansing. These are definitely a repurchase and I highly recommend them.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH

This product removes my makeup wonderfully. Where other products have failed to ensure I don't wake up with racoon eyes from left over mascara Neutrogena towelettes have won the battle. They haven't bothered or burned my eyes.
Katya S.
Katya S.

Frankly I'm tired and grumpy and sometimes I just want to crash. Grabbing a towelette and wiping my days worth of makeup has me
Feeling less of a bum. And as a mom of a toddler... That feeling comes around more often than not.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now