Add a Photo

claudia s.
claudia s.
Miami, Florida
May 11, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
This are the best for removing make up and rimel, my skin feels super soft after using it, plus this are the ones that kylie jenner also uses for removing make up hahah, i recommend them 100% for al kind of skins
Brittney f.
Brittney f.
Trion, GA
May 18, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Love the towelettes, they smell great and work very well. I would love to give a five star but my only complaint is they could be a little more moist! Other than that its a great product for a reasonable price!
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
May 2, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
It was wonderful! it did not leave my skin oily or irritated. Will purchase again! If you have sensitive skin you should purchase this it is in your nearest drug store, and it is about $5, and often is on sale!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Removes all the makeup. It is gentle, does not leave my face irritated. It is how I expected leaves nothing but a clean face. It is definitely effective not disappointing at all. I would recommend it to others.
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
May 2, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
Removes all my stubborn eye makeup and makes my face feel cool and refreshed before bed! This product makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh while gently removing even the most stubborn eye makeup and concealer.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Hamburg, NJ
Feb. 27, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Usually, make up removers either leave my face too oily or too dry. But these toilette sleeve my face well moisturized! I don't really use any other make up removers because theirs no need, they work perfectly.
Maha I.
Maha I.
Apex, NC
March 31, 2016, 11 a.m.
Very effective in removing most makeup unless it's very stubborn, the only drawback is it leaves a layer of the cleansing liquid in the towelettes on your face that can be bothersome until you wipe/wash it off.
brooke s.
brooke s.
Feb. 29, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
I use the neutrogena make-up removing towelettes every night before i go to bed and they remove all the makeup off my face and leave my skin smelling very clean! These are a great necessity and very affordable.
Nahir M L.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
May 18, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
This Is A Good Product To Remove Makeup So Far This Is The Only One I Have Try .i Feel Really Fresh And Clean After Using It I Do Not Know Any Other Product That Would Make Me Feel This Way i Defently Recomend.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
March 8, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
I use these every single day. They smell so nice and clean. The wipes remove my long lasting and heavily applied makeup, as well as waterproof liquid eyeliner. I only need one wipe to remove all of the product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?