Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Susan G.
Susan G.
Gretna, La

Nice scent and it doesn't irritate the skin around my eyes when trying to remove cateye or heavy makeup. Perfect for use before a foaming cleanser or at the gym or my boyfriend's when I don't have my usual products
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Port Barre, LA

Great product. Got every inch of makeup off the first time without having to scrub. Would rec. to anyone looking for a quick makeup remover. Also handy to keep in your makeup bag for mistakes while applying makeup!
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Staten Island, NY

I really enjoy these face wipes on nights where I really have no energy to go through my whole skincare routine. So, I wipe of the makeup & then wash my face with my favorite face wash, moisturize & then go to bed!
I really like these wipes. They get all of my makeup off even black eye makeup. I use these during the day even thought they say they are for night. They don't irritate my skin like some other non-calming products.
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
Meridian, ID

These are convenient to use and I like them for taking off eye makeup. I bought them at Fred Meyer. They are gentle on my skin and smelled really good. The packaging is nice and easy to use. I would buy them again.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA

This product didn't irritate my skin, which is great because I have sensative skin. However when my daughter was born I started using her wipes to remove my makeup because they work the same and are less expensive.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Louisville, KY

I love how this stuff makes my face feel (AND smell) after I use it each night before going to bed. It takes off my makeup with ease and it makes things so much more easier than having a 3 step cleansing routine!!
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Markleeville, CA

I love that these wipes are so moist. They seem to take everything off my face. They are super soft. They have a great smell. I would recommend these to everyone. I have sensitive skin and they don't break me out.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman, TX

Perfect make up remover wipes for people with sensitive skin. Does not leave your face oily or greasy feeling. Safely removes all of my makeup without leaving anything behind. Leaves my skin soft and ready for bed
meg n.
meg n.

I love these and the hydrating makeup wipes! I use these to remove my makeup before I go to bed and my skin always feels so soft after and I love the smell of them. They don't irritate my skin at all which is nice
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now