Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Karla H.
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I love these wipes and have been loyal customers for a while. They are soft and do not irritate my sensitive skin. However, they are not very effective in wiping off waterproof mascara. Overall however they do work.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Herndon, VA

These makeup remover wipes are great. They get all your makeup off with only one towel and are super gentle on your skin. I also love the light lavender scent to them, not sure if it is calming but it smells pretty.
Mariling C.
Mariling C.

These night calming makeup removers are the best. They are very effective and remove my makeup with just one wipe. I have purchased like 4 of them. The packaging is travel friendly and yes would recommend to others
Elisha E.
Elisha E.
Zachary, LA

I love these wipe. They are my go too after a night out with my friends. The wipes leave my skin soft. I do wash my face with water after I use the wipes but that is because I do not like the smell of makeup wipes.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Gretna, LA

Nice scent and it doesn't irritate the skin around my eyes when trying to remove cateye or heavy makeup. Perfect for use before a foaming cleanser or at the gym or my boyfriend's when I don't have my usual products
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA

This product didn't irritate my skin, which is great because I have sensative skin. However when my daughter was born I started using her wipes to remove my makeup because they work the same and are less expensive.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Provo, UT

I hate removing my makeup at the end if the day, but these changed my mind completely! It feels so good against your tired skin and helps get me in my night time routine. I would recommend these to almost everyone!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Port Barre, LA

Great product. Got every inch of makeup off the first time without having to scrub. Would rec. to anyone looking for a quick makeup remover. Also handy to keep in your makeup bag for mistakes while applying makeup!
I really like these wipes. They get all of my makeup off even black eye makeup. I use these during the day even thought they say they are for night. They don't irritate my skin like some other non-calming products.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Staten Island, NY

I really enjoy these face wipes on nights where I really have no energy to go through my whole skincare routine. So, I wipe of the makeup & then wash my face with my favorite face wash, moisturize & then go to bed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now