Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Sky W.
Sky W.
Fredericksburg, VA

These remove lots of make-up at once! I use a medium-heavy amount of make-up and I can get it all off with one wipe, usually. And I have very sensitive skin, but this doesn't cause me to break out! The 2-pack lasts a long time.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC

These wipes are good for the job of removing makeup and hydrate my skin vey well. However I don't feel like they should be night time because they do not prepare me for bed any different then the regular make up removing wipes.
Chandlar M.
Chandlar M.
Porter Ranch, CA

Removes makeup with ease, even waterproof eye makeup. Smell great, and these are great to travel with! Small travel size pouches are available at Target, I have been using this specific makeup remover wipes for years! Love it!!
Tiesha S.
Tiesha S.

I bought this Makeup remover to take with me on vacation. It was fantastic! The cloth not only removed all makeup and residue, it did so gently. My face felt smooth and soothed after cleaning. I would definitely purchase again.
Haley G.
Haley G.

Great at getting off all of your make-up, even my mascara! Doesn't leave my face dry, or filmy feeling. The packaging is great because I can fit it in my purse and gym bag. Not too bad on the price either! Totally recommend it!
Mona L.
Mona L.
Lockport , Il

So I wear a ton of eye makeup and this definitely does the trick. My only issue lies with my skin sensitivities and this for some reason leaves my skin feeling oily so I have to really wash it off in order to remove irritation.
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA

I wear a ton of eye makeup. These are absolutely amazing. Not only do they make the makeup come off pretty easily but the smell is great. Calming and relaxing especially after a long day at work and spending time with the kids.
Montse C.
Montse C.
Agoura Hills, CA

They work okay but make my eyes slightly burn. They are also very watery and messy. Ive tried several times to use these but they just don't work for me. I don't even have sensitive skin but if you do I'd be careful with these.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.

These towelettes are the easiest way to wipe the day away. They remove makeup quickly and thoroughly. After using them once, you won't want to use any their method to remove your makeup. I will definitely be buying these again
Merissa P.
Merissa P.

Use these at night to take off the days dirt and makeup. The lavender leaves my skin cool and refreshed. I love this product but it can be pricey. Wish you got a bigger pack for what you pay. But until then I will keep buying.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now