Add a Photo

Jacquie M.
Jacquie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 5, 2016, 6:20 p.m.
Love these cleansing towelettes so much!!! Perfect for before bed when you're feeling lazy but you need to wash your face. Leaves a bit of a film afterwards, so make sure to rinse your face with water after use.
Mak B.
Mak B.
pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite makeup remover! It's so soft, doesn't try out, and gets allll of my makeup off. Sometimes I use it just to refresh my face throughout the day!
*just make sure you don't use it on your eyes!*
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Feb. 13, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
Works pretty well, depending on your amount of makeup used. It takes more then one toilette to remove eye make up but it is super soft on my skin without leaving it irritated. Not the best but still pretty good.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Neutrogena. The bag comes with 25 towelettes. The bag is around 5 dollars so it's affordable. The wipes even remove water proof mascara. They are very gentle on the my skin. I would recommend them.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Dayton, OH
Feb. 18, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
I've tried other brands of cleansing towelettes and this is my favorite. Takes everything off with only one towelette! My only gripe is that it eventually doesn't close very well and the last few are pretty dry.
Jada B.
Jada B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup wipes are great. I love how they aren't harsh on the skin. They also do not leave your skin dry but hydrated. They are a little pricey but they are well worth it. This is the only makeup wipes I buy.
April 17, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Love it! Perfect for when you're too lazy to get out of bed to wash your face. Bought mine at Walmart for cheap price. It's very effective! Takes off all make up leaves my face feeling and clocking really clean!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
These removed my makeup decently well, but the night fragrance was a little too much. these wipes also started to irritate my skin (which isn't usually very sensitive) and burn a little, so I switched to Aveeno.
claudia s.
claudia s.
Miami, Florida
May 11, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
This are the best for removing make up and rimel, my skin feels super soft after using it, plus this are the ones that kylie jenner also uses for removing make up hahah, i recommend them 100% for al kind of skins
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
March 22, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Love these! They work very well. I use them and my daughters. Cashier at a store ( I can't remember which) recommended them! I'm glad she did. No film left behind on your skin and gets off long wear makeup too..
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?