Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hilliard, FL

I won't use anything else to help me remove my makeup. These get a ton of the makeup off my face and leave it feeling smooth. It doesn't remove it all, I have to use my Clarisonic afterwards but they're still good !
Iliee R.
Iliee R.
Rosenberg, TX

I used to use these more frequently than I do now I feel like they dry my skin out and are terrible around the eyes. They are extremely saturated with product so it always ends up in my eyes and it is quite painful.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Ridgewood, Ny

I purchased these on a whim hoping to finally find good makeup wipes that don't make my skin feel oily. My skin was noticeably oily after using these and my skin was very irritated. Don't think I'll buy these again.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Herndon, VA

These makeup remover wipes are great. They get all your makeup off with only one towel and are super gentle on your skin. I also love the light lavender scent to them, not sure if it is calming but it smells pretty.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Oklahoma city, Ok

These did a good job removing my makeup and they smell great, although the scent is very strong. My only complaint is that the first few wipes are very dry but once you get past those the rest of the wipes are fine.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I love these wipes and have been loyal customers for a while. They are soft and do not irritate my sensitive skin. However, they are not very effective in wiping off waterproof mascara. Overall however they do work.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Gretna, La

Nice scent and it doesn't irritate the skin around my eyes when trying to remove cateye or heavy makeup. Perfect for use before a foaming cleanser or at the gym or my boyfriend's when I don't have my usual products
Elisha E.
Elisha E.
Zachary, LA

I love these wipe. They are my go too after a night out with my friends. The wipes leave my skin soft. I do wash my face with water after I use the wipes but that is because I do not like the smell of makeup wipes.
I really like these wipes. They get all of my makeup off even black eye makeup. I use these during the day even thought they say they are for night. They don't irritate my skin like some other non-calming products.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Staten Island, NY

I really enjoy these face wipes on nights where I really have no energy to go through my whole skincare routine. So, I wipe of the makeup & then wash my face with my favorite face wash, moisturize & then go to bed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?