Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC

This kind and the regular makeup remover wipes by Neutrogena are my go to, I absolutely love them! Makeup comes off with ease and the wipe is big enough to clean entire face with one wipe so it's also cost efficient.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Burbank, IL

These are great! I've been using them for years. They're my go to makeup remover wipe. I've tried many different kinds but I always go back to this one because it is very gentle on the skin and it doesn't dry me out!
Ramirez A.
Ramirez A.
Sparks, NV

I like it does the job. Only thing is that it feels like it leaves some thick stuff behind if that makes any sense. After using I have to wash with water because it just feels weird to leave my face feeling that way.
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
HULMEVILLE, PA

Loved these make up remover wipes. Kept them on my night table. Soothing and relaxing lavender scent helps you unwind after a long day. Removes all traces of make up without drying you our or making you overly greasy
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Sterling, VA

Very lightweight! Doesn't leave skin feeling ploy or dry!Only needed one to get all my eye makeup off, even my waterproof mascara!! Good price & good amount of supply! Would always recommend to have around the house!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Irvine, CA

I hate taking off my makeup at the end of the day because it just takes forever and it hurts my eyes. These neutrogena wipes work really well! They don't leave my face feeling dry and they work great around my eyes.
It does the job, but it's really tough on my skin, especially the eye area! It makes my skin burn while putting on moisture because the towelettes were too thick. Would not recommend for someone with sensitive skin.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lake Orion, MI

Love the way this make my skin feel after using them. They make it soo easy to get my makeup off at night. Even my eye makeup with the primer underneath. Sure beats trying to scrub off the eyeliner like I used to do
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Wichita, KS

Absolutely LOVE these make-up wipes! They are so nice to use before bed to have a clean and fresh feeling. They're so gentle for my skin which can often be sensitive. I always get them at wal mart or any drug store.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

These makeup removes are really good. Help remove makeup easily and also do not irritate the skin. My skin is oily and these work well. With just use a wipe enough to remove the makeup, are good and very easy to get
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?