Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
HULMEVILLE, PA

Loved these make up remover wipes. Kept them on my night table. Soothing and relaxing lavender scent helps you unwind after a long day. Removes all traces of make up without drying you our or making you overly greasy
Ramirez A.
Ramirez A.
Sparks, NV

I like it does the job. Only thing is that it feels like it leaves some thick stuff behind if that makes any sense. After using I have to wash with water because it just feels weird to leave my face feeling that way.
Iliee R.
Iliee R.
Rosenberg, TX

I used to use these more frequently than I do now I feel like they dry my skin out and are terrible around the eyes. They are extremely saturated with product so it always ends up in my eyes and it is quite painful.
It does the job, but it's really tough on my skin, especially the eye area! It makes my skin burn while putting on moisture because the towelettes were too thick. Would not recommend for someone with sensitive skin.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I love these wipes and have been loyal customers for a while. They are soft and do not irritate my sensitive skin. However, they are not very effective in wiping off waterproof mascara. Overall however they do work.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Wichita, KS

Absolutely LOVE these make-up wipes! They are so nice to use before bed to have a clean and fresh feeling. They're so gentle for my skin which can often be sensitive. I always get them at wal mart or any drug store.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

These makeup removes are really good. Help remove makeup easily and also do not irritate the skin. My skin is oily and these work well. With just use a wipe enough to remove the makeup, are good and very easy to get
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Oklahoma city, Ok

These did a good job removing my makeup and they smell great, although the scent is very strong. My only complaint is that the first few wipes are very dry but once you get past those the rest of the wipes are fine.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Irvine, CA

I hate taking off my makeup at the end of the day because it just takes forever and it hurts my eyes. These neutrogena wipes work really well! They don't leave my face feeling dry and they work great around my eyes.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Ridgewood, Ny

I purchased these on a whim hoping to finally find good makeup wipes that don't make my skin feel oily. My skin was noticeably oily after using these and my skin was very irritated. Don't think I'll buy these again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now