Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
May 9, 2016, 5:42 p.m.
Great way to remove makeup when you don't feel like formally washing your face. I used these on a camping trip and my face felt fresh. It gets every stitch of makeup off and it's not pricey at all! Great product.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Brookings, SD
Feb. 9, 2016, 12:32 a.m.
LOVE these makeup wipes. They take off all your makeup and eye makeup and never make my eyes burn. They even take off waterproof mascara. I still cleanse my face but on nights I was more lazy these did the trick!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Groton, CT
March 30, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
These lovely scented clothes did the trick for me. All makeup gone from my face and without any greasy film on my skin. Plus the scent was so yummy, very relaxing;great addition to your nighttime skincare regimen
Erica E.
Erica E.
Rosenberg , TX
Feb. 14, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
These are great they really do get the job done especially all that waterproof makeup it definitely takes it all off unlike others that yu have to keep passing the wipe and it doesn't have any wierd smells either
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gilbertsville, PA
April 30, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
I enjoyed using this product to remove my make up. Not only has it been used to clean my make up, but it removed dirt and oil as well. Leaving my face feeling smooth and clean. It has a great smell to it as well.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used other Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes before, but this one is for sure my favorite. My eyes can be sensitive sometimes and will sting when using makeup remover, but this one is pain free! Love it.
Keturah P.
Keturah P.
Silver Creek, GA
March 1, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
This brand has me hooked!
The price (for me) can be a little off-putting but every time I use these wipes, I am reminded that they are so completely amazing.
My makeup wipes away instantly and they smell amazing!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
June 2, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
These makeup removers really get the job done. After I use these, I don't feel like any makeup is still sitting on my skin. It is a quick product to use and is easy to take with you on the go. Defiantly recommend
emma b.
emma b.
Imperial, PA
March 2, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
I likes the prroduct and it worked well to get my makeup off but it left a greasy residue on my skin. I didn't mind it because it was befor she's but if I used it any other time in the day it would be a problem.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
These are AMAZING!!!! I just started using these and I'm in love!!! Very good value. It takes away all makeup. (Even waterproof) I used to use the liquid remover and I like this more. I will be buying more soon!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?