Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I like these wipes they do their job and they do it very well. The only think I don't like about them is sometimes they get really damp closer the the end of the package which makes it a little more difficult to remove my makeup
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

These make up wipes are outstanding I love how nice they work on my skin! I don't use these by themselves but I use them then I use the face wash I have it helps get all the makeup off my face I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Canal Winchester, OH

While these towelettes are a quick fix to getting makeup off on a tired night I honestly do not care for them. Every time I have ever used them they not only dong remove much makeup but cause my skin to burn and become irritated.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
tacoma , Wa

This product is one of my go to make up removers! They remove all of my make up before using a facial wash. They also are very calming to my skin! They are very gentle on my face Which is great considering I have sensitive skin.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Marietta, GA

These wipes are great for when I am feeling a little too lazy to wash my face and take off my makeup after a night out on the town. I like that they don't irritate my face, and do a really good job getting off my makeup as well.
Swathi N.
Swathi N.
Westerville, OH

Really good to remove makeup, though it requires more effort for mascara. This is what I use everyday, since I don't wear a heavy foundation day to day. But, if I have a waterproof mascara, then I use a cleanser along with this.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Eufaula, AL

Love facial cleansing wipes! I use them in bed right before I fall asleep. I'm a busy mom so I don't always have time to stand at the sink to wash my face. I recommend them for everyone! Also great to toss in your bag on the go.
Layla D.
Layla D.
Muncie, IN

After I used these my face felt so clean! This was an amazing makeup remover! I have dry to normal skin and I feel like this didn't dry out my skin like other makeup removers would. I'm really happy with how this product worked.
Brittani D.
Brittani D.
Russellville, AR

I really liked this product however I felt that it didn't leave my skin feeling clean after. It leaves a residue on your face and you have to deeply cleanse your face after. I prefer a cleaner that also acts as a makeup remover.
Diana L.
Diana L.

These are the makeup remover wipes I am currently using and I really like them. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is because when I wear very heavy eye makeup they don't completely remove it and I have to use additional products.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now