Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product. I've been using these wipes for probably close to ten years. They've never failed me when it comes to removing my makeup. It makes this annoying task so much easier than liquid makeup remover.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Louisville, KY
March 15, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
I love how this stuff makes my face feel (AND smell) after I use it each night before going to bed. It takes off my makeup with ease and it makes things so much more easier than having a 3 step cleansing routine!!
Kailee J.
Kailee J.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Feb. 3, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
I used these every single night unlike most liquid removers the wipe are soft to my sensitive skin I do not feel as though I have left over cleaner dripping from my face and it's one wipe no spill then trash! EASY
Allie H.
Allie H.
Bowling Green, KY
Feb. 22, 2016, 7:57 a.m.
These makeup removing wipes are absolutely amazing! I use them right before I go to bed if I didn't put a lot of makeup on that day because the wipes do get all the makeup off! Plus, they aren't hard on your skin!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, AL
Feb. 6, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Love these easy to use towelettes! They remove all traces of makeup quickly! Occasionally they cause my eyes to burn a little (I have sensitive skin), but with a quick rinse of warm water I'm right back to normal.
Serena B.
Serena B.
Feb. 24, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
I don't really notice a difference between the night calming one and the regular. I love this brand though and I always use it to remove my make up. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin which makes it perfect.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman, TX
Perfect make up remover wipes for people with sensitive skin. Does not leave your face oily or greasy feeling. Safely removes all of my makeup without leaving anything behind. Leaves my skin soft and ready for bed
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
Feb. 25, 2016, 12:29 p.m.
This makeup remover is the best way to go after a rough night. When you just want to take your makeup off and lay in bed. It can take off the thickest eye shadow and eye liner and leave you with a clean baby face.
Clair R.
Clair R.
Laredo, TX
Feb. 9, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
I have tried all of the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes and the Night Calming are one of my favorites. I get dry skin with the regular blue package and the Night Calming wipes give my skin absolutely no reaction.
Keturah P.
Keturah P.
Silver Creek, GA
March 1, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
This brand has me hooked!
The price (for me) can be a little off-putting but every time I use these wipes, I am reminded that they are so completely amazing.
My makeup wipes away instantly and they smell amazing!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?