Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Eve W.
Eve W.
El Campo , Tx

Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes are one of my favorite products to remove my makeup at night! They don't burn my eyes like other products do, and they also have a very calm soothing smell.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI

These makeup wipes work fairly well, although if you do wear waterproof eyeliner/mascara, it is difficult to remove with these wipes. And although it says it's oil free, it does leave a slight oily residue on my face.
I use this almost every night after wearing the usual makeup and it never fails to disappoint me . It removes my make up and leaves a calming feel on my skin. The price is honestly perfect not to pricey which is good.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Stilwell, KS

I love these face wipes for the night because they are moisturizing and they smell amazing! I bought them at Walmart. I love the neutrogena face wipes for the day and these for at night. I recommend this for everyone!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Salisbury, MD

Neutrogena easily makes some of the best makeup remover cleansing towelettes. Although these aren't my favorite type by them, they make removing makeup so much easier when you can't find the energy to get to the sink.
Ramirez A.
Ramirez A.
Sparks, NV

I like it does the job. Only thing is that it feels like it leaves some thick stuff behind if that makes any sense. After using I have to wash with water because it just feels weird to leave my face feeling that way.
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.

This kind and the regular makeup remover wipes by Neutrogena are my go to, I absolutely love them! Makeup comes off with ease and the wipe is big enough to clean entire face with one wipe so it's also cost efficient.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Burbank, IL

These are great! I've been using them for years. They're my go to makeup remover wipe. I've tried many different kinds but I always go back to this one because it is very gentle on the skin and it doesn't dry me out!
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
HULMEVILLE, PA

Loved these make up remover wipes. Kept them on my night table. Soothing and relaxing lavender scent helps you unwind after a long day. Removes all traces of make up without drying you our or making you overly greasy
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Sterling, VA

Very lightweight! Doesn't leave skin feeling ploy or dry!Only needed one to get all my eye makeup off, even my waterproof mascara!! Good price & good amount of supply! Would always recommend to have around the house!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now