Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL

This is an AWSOME product as well with one towlet it will take you makeup right off. With other knock of cheap store brands I have found out it takes multiple times and this is just great item to buy worth the money !!
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Stafford Springs, CT

These are the best and easiest way to get your make up off. I love these they get mascara and long wear make up right off. I never have to use more then one sheet. It's soft smells great and does not irritated my skin.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

I really enjoy this makeup remover. The fragrance isn't irritating or overwhelming, and it generally is very effective. I do wish, though, that it would remove mascara/eyeliner as well as it does the rest of my makeup.
Telika S.
Telika S.

Great removes oil dirt and makeup without irtitating the skin it met my expectations .the sonic wave is great you can instantly see the deep clean to your skin and i love the pads are already pre preared for you to use
D W.
D W.
North Little Rock, AR

Swear by the neutrogena makeup wipes! They are the best and ONLY ones I use! The night calming and hydrating ones are my favorite! I really feel that they remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Allen, TX

Unfortunately this product broke my skin out
In hives. This happened the first time I used this product. I have sensitive skin. It had a great smell and was priced good. However, I will not be able to repurchase again.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

I love these towelettes. They have an amazing scent perfect for nighttime and are great when I just don't have the energy to wash my face. They're also perfect to take to the gym and remove make-up before working out!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY

Really like this product for taking off any left over make on my skin after cleansing. It had a nice soothing smell too it! I will definitely be repurchasing this product! I love how gentle it was on my skin as well!!
Eve W.
Eve W.
El Campo , Tx

Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes are one of my favorite products to remove my makeup at night! They don't burn my eyes like other products do, and they also have a very calm soothing smell.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Longview, TX

I absolutely love these. Makes taking off your make up so easy. I was nervous about my sensitive skin, however it didn't bother my skin at all, the smell is also fabulous! My number one pick for makeup removing wipes!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now