Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.

These can get rid of any stubborn makeup. The only thing I don't like about this product is how you will have better results If you rub it to get rid of stubborn eyeliner. Beside that this product is one that everyone should own.
Pafoua Y.
Pafoua Y.
Redding, CA

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've always used neutrogena makeup remover wipes only and it works amazingly! I love the scent of this and it really removes a lot of product in one swipe. Definitely recommend this to other makeup lovers! ❤️
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kennewick, WA

These are amazing! Not only do they take off your make up but they help you to relieve dry or irritated skin. It has a calming affect on my skin which is sensitive, dry, and can get irritated from time to time! Love this product!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Saint Joseph, MN

I always use these right before bed! They're great because if I feel I have exhausted the space on one side, I just fold it and use the other side! They're great at getting make up off, and they make my skin feel fresh afterward!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Alpine, TX

Love it. I think its a good product. Leaves your face very soft. It remove make up really quick and feels very soft like baby skin. It's very cheap to, product that you can find at any store for very few bucks. You should try it.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA

I love these for quick and easy removal before using my face wash. Definitely cuts time making sure I get every bit of my eye makeup and liquid lipstick off without completely irritating my skin. I've loved using these for years!
Betsy M.
Betsy M.

I really love these little towelettes. I have sentisitive skin, so I am very picky about which products I use to clean my face with. These never once made me break out nor did they irritate my skin. Def a good product to try out!
Diana L.
Diana L.

These are the makeup remover wipes I am currently using and I really like them. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is because when I wear very heavy eye makeup they don't completely remove it and I have to use additional products.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Canal Winchester, OH

While these towelettes are a quick fix to getting makeup off on a tired night I honestly do not care for them. Every time I have ever used them they not only dong remove much makeup but cause my skin to burn and become irritated.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Oxnard, CA

These are the best drug store make up remover towelettes I have tried. They are big enough to remove all of my make-up, and the best part is they are so soft and don't burn my eyes. I recently discovered these and so glad I did!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now