Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Flat Lick, KY

I'm giving this a 3 star just because I'm a bit iffy with these they tend to leave red blotches on my face and irritates around my eyes other than my skin being sensitive they are great for their makeup removal purpose.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Allen, TX

Unfortunately this product broke my skin out
In hives. This happened the first time I used this product. I have sensitive skin. It had a great smell and was priced good. However, I will not be able to repurchase again.
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Stafford Springs, CT

These are the best and easiest way to get your make up off. I love these they get mascara and long wear make up right off. I never have to use more then one sheet. It's soft smells great and does not irritated my skin.
D W.
D W.
North Little Rock, AR

Swear by the neutrogena makeup wipes! They are the best and ONLY ones I use! The night calming and hydrating ones are my favorite! I really feel that they remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

I really enjoy this makeup remover. The fragrance isn't irritating or overwhelming, and it generally is very effective. I do wish, though, that it would remove mascara/eyeliner as well as it does the rest of my makeup.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I struggle with irritated eyes after I use makeup removing wipes. Luckily, I found Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They do not cause my eyes to burn and leave me relaxed and ready for bed!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL

This is an AWSOME product as well with one towlet it will take you makeup right off. With other knock of cheap store brands I have found out it takes multiple times and this is just great item to buy worth the money !!
Julieta G.
Julieta G.
Modesto, CA

The pink ones made my eyes burn and since then I ah net touched any neutrogena makeup remover,however, I decided to give it another try and used the calming ones instead. Goodness gracious, they are the best out there!
Telika S.
Telika S.

Great removes oil dirt and makeup without irtitating the skin it met my expectations .the sonic wave is great you can instantly see the deep clean to your skin and i love the pads are already pre preared for you to use
Eve W.
Eve W.
El Campo , Tx

Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes are one of my favorite products to remove my makeup at night! They don't burn my eyes like other products do, and they also have a very calm soothing smell.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?