Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Feb. 16, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
I really like these wipes. They get all of my makeup off even black eye makeup. I use these during the day even thought they say they are for night. They don't irritate my skin like some other non-calming products.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Provo, UT
Feb. 17, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
I hate removing my makeup at the end if the day, but these changed my mind completely! It feels so good against your tired skin and helps get me in my night time routine. I would recommend these to almost everyone!
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
April 10, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
This product didn't irritate my skin, which is great because I have sensative skin. However when my daughter was born I started using her wipes to remove my makeup because they work the same and are less expensive.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Port Barre, LA
May 18, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Great product. Got every inch of makeup off the first time without having to scrub. Would rec. to anyone looking for a quick makeup remover. Also handy to keep in your makeup bag for mistakes while applying makeup!
Elane M.
Elane M.
Amelia, OH
May 16, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Very refreshing cleaning cloths. Provided an easy, thorough cleanse and I loved the relaxing smell of the product, I will definitely keep on hand. I don't wear eye makeup everyday but these are great for when I do.
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
Meridian, ID
June 2, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
These are convenient to use and I like them for taking off eye makeup. I bought them at Fred Meyer. They are gentle on my skin and smelled really good. The packaging is nice and easy to use. I would buy them again.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Bowling Green, KY
Feb. 22, 2016, 7:57 a.m.
These makeup removing wipes are absolutely amazing! I use them right before I go to bed if I didn't put a lot of makeup on that day because the wipes do get all the makeup off! Plus, they aren't hard on your skin!
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Markleeville, CA
May 19, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
I love that these wipes are so moist. They seem to take everything off my face. They are super soft. They have a great smell. I would recommend these to everyone. I have sensitive skin and they don't break me out.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Louisville, KY
March 15, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
I love how this stuff makes my face feel (AND smell) after I use it each night before going to bed. It takes off my makeup with ease and it makes things so much more easier than having a 3 step cleansing routine!!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product. I've been using these wipes for probably close to ten years. They've never failed me when it comes to removing my makeup. It makes this annoying task so much easier than liquid makeup remover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?