Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Flat Lick, KY

I'm giving this a 3 star just because I'm a bit iffy with these they tend to leave red blotches on my face and irritates around my eyes other than my skin being sensitive they are great for their makeup removal purpose.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Milwaukee, WI

A great product, gets most of the job done. I sometimes have trouble getting off my mascara so I usually follow up with anther makeup remover. It is somewhat rough which I don't mind, its like a nightly light exfoliant.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA

THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER!!! THE SCENT IS ADDICTIVE AND I ALWAYS PURCHASE THIS.  THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO STOCK UP ON.  I USE IT JUST TO FRESHEN UP MY FACE WHEN I'M TOO LAZY TO WASH IT.
Leanna H.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA

The only wipes I use! Every night I use these to take off my eye makeup and they do the job! Very affordable at any drugstore! Does not irritate eyes and this is my 10th repurchase! You NEED these wipes in your routine!
rashonda W.
rashonda W.

This product is amazing I use it to remove my makeup and I only need one wipe. I have very sensitive skin so the fact that these wipes are delicate to your skin while working hard to easily remove your makeup is amazing
Bruna J.
Bruna J.
West Chester, PA

I love this scent! It truly makes you feel a relaxed and have positive thoughts...like "I am at a spa" haha...it removes all of my make up, except for my waterproof mascara...but I still love this Neutrogena product! :)
D W.
D W.
North Little Rock, AR

Swear by the neutrogena makeup wipes! They are the best and ONLY ones I use! The night calming and hydrating ones are my favorite! I really feel that they remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Telika S.
Telika S.

Great removes oil dirt and makeup without irtitating the skin it met my expectations .the sonic wave is great you can instantly see the deep clean to your skin and i love the pads are already pre preared for you to use
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I struggle with irritated eyes after I use makeup removing wipes. Luckily, I found Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They do not cause my eyes to burn and leave me relaxed and ready for bed!
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Stafford Springs, CT

These are the best and easiest way to get your make up off. I love these they get mascara and long wear make up right off. I never have to use more then one sheet. It's soft smells great and does not irritated my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now