Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Mariam B.
Mariam B.

These are quite good, they are soft and leave a good smooth feel on the face ive tried them for a while now and definitely recommend it, the only thing is that you have to press really hard to get the makeup off but nothing i mind
Carla M.
Carla M.
Montgomery, AL

Love ,Love!! These cloths pack a punch! Removing all my waterproof and non waterproof makeup and leaving my face clean. Can't beat the nice calming scent as well! I have bought these over an over again, and will continue to do so!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I never believed this little wipe would actually remove all of my eye makeup as easy as it did. But this is a great way to take it off without irritating your skin and under your eyes. the pink package of them smells awesome also!
Paula D.
Paula D.
Maryland Heights, MO

Cleans well and doesn't burn my face like some facial wipes. I repeatedly use this product. It may be a little pricey for only wipes, but its great to use at night and it lasts you a while. One wipe will get most of the makeup out.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Saint Joseph, MN

I always use these right before bed! They're great because if I feel I have exhausted the space on one side, I just fold it and use the other side! They're great at getting make up off, and they make my skin feel fresh afterward!
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Eureka, CA

Love this product! I have tried many other makeup remover wipes but have always come back to this. It has a good scent. The towelettes are not rough or abrasive. I usually only need two max, and that is for a full face of makeup.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA

I love these for quick and easy removal before using my face wash. Definitely cuts time making sure I get every bit of my eye makeup and liquid lipstick off without completely irritating my skin. I've loved using these for years!
Ashita K.
Ashita K.
San Mateo, CA

They are really good for the price, they don't break me out, they have a subtle scent and are very moisturizing and take off the most stubborn makeup. they are a good alternative to the days when you don't want to wash your face.
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.

These can get rid of any stubborn makeup. The only thing I don't like about this product is how you will have better results If you rub it to get rid of stubborn eyeliner. Beside that this product is one that everyone should own.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Bronx, NY

Very smoothing and gentle on the face without causing irritation. Great for the nights when you get home late exhausted and want need a shortcut. Just one sheet is enough to remove all the make up from my face, including mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now