Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Bruna J.
Bruna J.
West Chester, PA

I love this scent! It truly makes you feel a relaxed and have positive thoughts...like "I am at a spa" haha...it removes all of my make up, except for my waterproof mascara...but I still love this Neutrogena product! :)
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA

THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER!!! THE SCENT IS ADDICTIVE AND I ALWAYS PURCHASE THIS.  THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO STOCK UP ON.  I USE IT JUST TO FRESHEN UP MY FACE WHEN I'M TOO LAZY TO WASH IT.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Warsaw, IN

This amazing product is my favorite makeup remover to use! It removes every speck of makeup. The smell is wonderful! Unlike some make-up removers that I've used that have an alcohol smell to them, this one smells great.
Leanna H.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA

The only wipes I use! Every night I use these to take off my eye makeup and they do the job! Very affordable at any drugstore! Does not irritate eyes and this is my 10th repurchase! You NEED these wipes in your routine!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

Loved these! Didn't break me out or dry out my skin! Would purchase again. Had a nice calming feel to the skin and didn't burn or make my skin feel irritated. It can be pricey but I buy it from Walgreens when it's bogo.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC

Great for the right before bed skin care! Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft. Takes all makeup even waterproof mascara off with not to much struggles. Smells amazing that leaves you feeling relaxed. Highest recommended!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Flat Lick, KY

I'm giving this a 3 star just because I'm a bit iffy with these they tend to leave red blotches on my face and irritates around my eyes other than my skin being sensitive they are great for their makeup removal purpose.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Matawan

I found my face to be a bit irritated after using these. For someone whose skin is not as sensitive I would recommend them. But definitely go with the Aveeno calming wipes instead of these if you do have sensitive skin.
rashonda W.
rashonda W.

This product is amazing I use it to remove my makeup and I only need one wipe. I have very sensitive skin so the fact that these wipes are delicate to your skin while working hard to easily remove your makeup is amazing
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI

I absolutely love these, they work great, last a long time, and easy to bring on vacation. I can buy these almost anywhere, walmart, tartet, meijer. They get off the toughest mascara, and still gentle enough for my face
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?