Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Pittston, PA

Neutrogena makes the best products! They are high quality and never disappoint! I've been a customer for over 5 years and I'll remain a customer. They put out products that are affordable with an extreme quality to them.
Kaylaa R.
Kaylaa R.
Jacksonville, IL

My favorite make up remover cloths! I use the every night before bed. Very effective for all kinds of make up removal. Makes my skin very soft and helps with my breakouts actually. A must buy! I can't live without these.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Perris, CA

I love these little wipes! They take off all my make up when I've had a long day at work and really don't feel like going to the restroom to clean my make up off. It's so convenient and really leave your skin feeling soft.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my go to make up remover towelettes ! It went beyond my expectations. They are not pricey at all they are worth what you pay for. They are very effective. I always have this ready to use. I absolutely love them !
Apostle M.
Apostle M.
Gastonia, NC

Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and I love the clean feeling after I use make-up. I have problems with my skin breaking out, but I love this product, no issues, it removes all the makeup from my face.
Adelina S.
Adelina S.
Davenport, FL

My ultimate favorite makeup remover wipes. This is extremely effective and it has an amazing fragrance. It's has a great value and low cost. I purchase mine at Walmart. I recommend this to everyone. I absolutely love it!
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA

I LOVE these. I often use vaseline to take off my makeup but if I'm feeling lazy or away from home, this is the ONLY towelette I will use. It removes my makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. And they smell good!
Katie D.
Katie D.
College Station, TX

I use these every night. I love my makeup so I use waterproof EVERYTHING and this gets ALL of it off in one sheet. They have a nice calming scent and don't irritate my skin. I have dry skin and it doesn't harm it at all.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Gainestown, Al

These are great at night after a long day it is nice to use these cleaning cloths. They remove makeup fast. The sent is not strong but it is noticeable. After a stressful day it's nice to have something that is calming.
Jennyfer H.
Jennyfer H.

I love using this wipes at night before washing my face. They remove all my makeup (even waterproof) and the lavender smell is great. They are very reasonably-priced and Ulta usually has really good sales on this brand.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?