Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Ashland, KY

Im not an expert on this kind of stuff just putting that our. For me it worked really well. It got all of my makeup off easily and didn't cause irritation or redness. Ive been using it for a couple of weeks and i love it.
Adelina S.
Adelina S.
Davenport, FL

My ultimate favorite makeup remover wipes. This is extremely effective and it has an amazing fragrance. It's has a great value and low cost. I purchase mine at Walmart. I recommend this to everyone. I absolutely love it!
Jennyfer H.
Jennyfer H.

I love using this wipes at night before washing my face. They remove all my makeup (even waterproof) and the lavender smell is great. They are very reasonably-priced and Ulta usually has really good sales on this brand.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI

I absolutely love these, they work great, last a long time, and easy to bring on vacation. I can buy these almost anywhere, walmart, tartet, meijer. They get off the toughest mascara, and still gentle enough for my face
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC

Great for the right before bed skin care! Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft. Takes all makeup even waterproof mascara off with not to much struggles. Smells amazing that leaves you feeling relaxed. Highest recommended!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Matawan

I found my face to be a bit irritated after using these. For someone whose skin is not as sensitive I would recommend them. But definitely go with the Aveeno calming wipes instead of these if you do have sensitive skin.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Flat Lick, KY

I'm giving this a 3 star just because I'm a bit iffy with these they tend to leave red blotches on my face and irritates around my eyes other than my skin being sensitive they are great for their makeup removal purpose.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Milwaukee, WI

A great product, gets most of the job done. I sometimes have trouble getting off my mascara so I usually follow up with anther makeup remover. It is somewhat rough which I don't mind, its like a nightly light exfoliant.
rashonda W.
rashonda W.

This product is amazing I use it to remove my makeup and I only need one wipe. I have very sensitive skin so the fact that these wipes are delicate to your skin while working hard to easily remove your makeup is amazing
Leanna H.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA

The only wipes I use! Every night I use these to take off my eye makeup and they do the job! Very affordable at any drugstore! Does not irritate eyes and this is my 10th repurchase! You NEED these wipes in your routine!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now