Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Amber S.
Amber S.
La Habra, CA

I don't really see too much of a difference in the night calming compared to their normal cleaning wipes aside from the smell. Regardless, it does it's job and is not harsh on the skin! Love the color of this packaging though lol.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , In

I love the original Neutrogena makeup remover wipes but these ones were just not is good and they have a very strong fragrance which turned me off of this product completely. I didn't even use the whole pack and I threw them away.
Kelli J.
Kelli J.
Covington, GA

They work wonders my daughters couldn't live them
great product real helpful always have them handy
great value for the price always on the list for the store Walmart
always has in stock will also walgreens will keep buying theses
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA

I love these wipes! I use them every night. They're my go to when it comes to removing my makeup before I wash my face. They're really gentle and calming but they're really effective in removing the makeup even if it's waterproof!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ

I am always looking for a bargain when it comes to makeup wipes, so I usually pick up the generic brand. However, no generic brand compares to this.. It removes my makeup beautifully without irritating my eyes! I highly recommend!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

I got this as a face cleaner as a bridesmaid. Used it camping and for regular use. My skin wasn't too dry after use, non-irritating (I have sensitive skin) and removed my makeup very easily. Have bought these multiple times since.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Franklin, TN

I use these every single night. They are great at getting all make up off, and leaves it feeling very moisturized. I buy them in bulk at Sam's club. In the evenings I'm so tired and it's so quick and easy to take your make up off.
Heather H.
Heather H.

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes, I prefer the night calming ones over the original ones. I feel like they're less oily feeling! But I'm glad that these can easily be found pretty much anywhere! They're totally worth it!
Ginamarie G.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA

Love these towelettes! They do not cause breakouts if you have sensitive or combo skin and they really do take all your makeup off so gently with just one wipe! The scent is very calming being as it is lavender. Worth every penny.
ocean d.
ocean d.
Oceanside, CA

These wipes are awesome to wipe off makeup at the end of a long day. they have a lot of moisture in them. they also wipe off all the make up off my face. I never had to use more than one wipe to clean my entire face. great product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now