Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Julia B.
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Really like this product for taking off any left over make on my skin after cleansing. It had a nice soothing smell too it! I will definitely be repurchasing this product! I love how gentle it was on my skin as well!!
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Sterling, VA
May 11, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Very lightweight! Doesn't leave skin feeling ploy or dry!Only needed one to get all my eye makeup off, even my waterproof mascara!! Good price & good amount of supply! Would always recommend to have around the house!
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
This kind and the regular makeup remover wipes by Neutrogena are my go to, I absolutely love them! Makeup comes off with ease and the wipe is big enough to clean entire face with one wipe so it's also cost efficient.
Ramirez A.
Ramirez A.
Sparks, NV
March 29, 2016, 2 a.m.
I like it does the job. Only thing is that it feels like it leaves some thick stuff behind if that makes any sense. After using I have to wash with water because it just feels weird to leave my face feeling that way.
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
HULMEVILLE, PA
May 11, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Loved these make up remover wipes. Kept them on my night table. Soothing and relaxing lavender scent helps you unwind after a long day. Removes all traces of make up without drying you our or making you overly greasy
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Burbank, IL
May 15, 2016, 3:50 a.m.
These are great! I've been using them for years. They're my go to makeup remover wipe. I've tried many different kinds but I always go back to this one because it is very gentle on the skin and it doesn't dry me out!
Iliee R.
Iliee R.
Rosenberg, TX
I used to use these more frequently than I do now I feel like they dry my skin out and are terrible around the eyes. They are extremely saturated with product so it always ends up in my eyes and it is quite painful.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Wichita, KS
April 27, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Absolutely LOVE these make-up wipes! They are so nice to use before bed to have a clean and fresh feeling. They're so gentle for my skin which can often be sensitive. I always get them at wal mart or any drug store.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lake Orion, MI
Feb. 11, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
Love the way this make my skin feel after using them. They make it soo easy to get my makeup off at night. Even my eye makeup with the primer underneath. Sure beats trying to scrub off the eyeliner like I used to do
April 20, 2016, 4:08 a.m.
It does the job, but it's really tough on my skin, especially the eye area! It makes my skin burn while putting on moisture because the towelettes were too thick. Would not recommend for someone with sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?