Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Brennah R.
Brennah R.

These are the best make up removing wipes out there. They don't sting or irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of brands dry out and crack the skin around my eyes. This brand is gentle and very effective with removing makeup.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Compton, CA

These are the face wipes that I use to take my make up off I buy them at target and for the most part they take all my make up off. I do have sensitive skin but the stent too harsh and these are the ones that I stick with
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

This is by far my favorite makeup remover!

A lot of makeup removers had made my skin either extremely dry or extremely oily. I started using these and they make my skin so soft! It takes seconds to get my makeup off also!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Mandeville, LA

I really like these makeup removers because they leave my face feeling moisturizers and not drying like others I've used. It removes most of the makeup but I still have to cleanse my face after,but it starts the process!.
Marbella F.
Marbella F.
Marysville, CA

These are great to use when removing your makeup! Any neutrogena makeup remover product works wonderful! I have really sensitive eyes, so these do not make my eyes burn, which is really hard to find something that doesn't
Anna M.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC

Very simple and quick for when i don't want to take the time to fully wash my face. Doesn't dry out my skin at all and I use it very often, it isn't a pricey makeup wipe brand, and has very soft and high quality towelettes.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.

These wipes are by far a lifesaver. They take off any makeup whether it's water proof or liquid foundation and it leaves your face feeling smooth and clean. I've used this product for years and I still continue to use it.
Shantea W.
Shantea W.

These work very well for night time cleansing and the "calming" scent is nice and doesn't stick to skin. I use these as part of a nighttime routine with my kids and they use their own "nighttime" wet wipes on their faces.
Tate W.
Tate W.

I really like the way these make my face feel smooth and refreshed right before I get into the bed! I definitely recommend it for anyone who has trouble remembering to take their makeup off at night. It's quick and easy!
Kaylaa R.
Kaylaa R.
Jacksonville, IL

My favorite make up remover cloths! I use the every night before bed. Very effective for all kinds of make up removal. Makes my skin very soft and helps with my breakouts actually. A must buy! I can't live without these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?