Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC

Very simple and quick for when i don't want to take the time to fully wash my face. Doesn't dry out my skin at all and I use it very often, it isn't a pricey makeup wipe brand, and has very soft and high quality towelettes.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

I swear by these wipes and recommend them over any other makeup remover towelettes that I have tried. The scent is amazing and they remove pretty much all of my makeup without leaving my face feeling raw or too dried out.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

This is by far my favorite makeup remover!

A lot of makeup removers had made my skin either extremely dry or extremely oily. I started using these and they make my skin so soft! It takes seconds to get my makeup off also!
Marbella F.
Marbella F.
Marysville, CA

These are great to use when removing your makeup! Any neutrogena makeup remover product works wonderful! I have really sensitive eyes, so these do not make my eyes burn, which is really hard to find something that doesn't
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Mandeville, LA

I really like these makeup removers because they leave my face feeling moisturizers and not drying like others I've used. It removes most of the makeup but I still have to cleanse my face after,but it starts the process!.
Katie D.
Katie D.
College Station, TX

I use these every night. I love my makeup so I use waterproof EVERYTHING and this gets ALL of it off in one sheet. They have a nice calming scent and don't irritate my skin. I have dry skin and it doesn't harm it at all.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Moreno Valley, CA

I love these little wipes! They take off all my make up when I've had a long day at work and really don't feel like going to the restroom to clean my make up off. It's so convenient and really leave your skin feeling soft.
Tate W.
Tate W.

I really like the way these make my face feel smooth and refreshed right before I get into the bed! I definitely recommend it for anyone who has trouble remembering to take their makeup off at night. It's quick and easy!
Kaylaa R.
Kaylaa R.
Jacksonville, IL

My favorite make up remover cloths! I use the every night before bed. Very effective for all kinds of make up removal. Makes my skin very soft and helps with my breakouts actually. A must buy! I can't live without these.
Apostle M.
Apostle M.
Charlotte, NC

Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and I love the clean feeling after I use make-up. I have problems with my skin breaking out, but I love this product, no issues, it removes all the makeup from my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now