Add a Photo

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Statesboro, GA
March 5, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
I use these towelettes every single night to take off my makeup. This includes foundation, mascara, concealer, and eye shadow. There is not a trace of it when I am done. They work amazingly and I would use it anytime.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Longview, TX
May 4, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
I absolutely love these. Makes taking off your make up so easy. I was nervous about my sensitive skin, however it didn't bother my skin at all, the smell is also fabulous! My number one pick for makeup removing wipes!
April 1, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
I use this almost every night after wearing the usual makeup and it never fails to disappoint me . It removes my make up and leaves a calming feel on my skin. The price is honestly perfect not to pricey which is good.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
May 23, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
I love these towelettes. They have an amazing scent perfect for nighttime and are great when I just don't have the energy to wash my face. They're also perfect to take to the gym and remove make-up before working out!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Salisbury, MD
March 7, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Neutrogena easily makes some of the best makeup remover cleansing towelettes. Although these aren't my favorite type by them, they make removing makeup so much easier when you can't find the energy to get to the sink.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 17, 2016, 4 p.m.
These makeup wipes work fairly well, although if you do wear waterproof eyeliner/mascara, it is difficult to remove with these wipes. And although it says it's oil free, it does leave a slight oily residue on my face.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Stilwell, KS
I love these face wipes for the night because they are moisturizing and they smell amazing! I bought them at Walmart. I love the neutrogena face wipes for the day and these for at night. I recommend this for everyone!
Eve W.
Eve W.
El Campo , TX
Feb. 24, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes are one of my favorite products to remove my makeup at night! They don't burn my eyes like other products do, and they also have a very calm soothing smell.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Really like this product for taking off any left over make on my skin after cleansing. It had a nice soothing smell too it! I will definitely be repurchasing this product! I love how gentle it was on my skin as well!!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Atlanta, GA
Feb. 21, 2016, 2:41 a.m.
So easy to use. And makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I used to be terrible about taking off my makeup at night (pretty much the worst thing you can do to your skin) but these towelettes make it an easy routine.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?