Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Chrystan L.
Chrystan L.
Culleoka, TN

These towelettes have done wonders for me at night when I'm just ready to climb in bed after a long day. No need to scrub and totally worth the price. All my expectations were met. Couldn't have asked for a better product.
Mari I.
Mari I.

I love love love these makeup wipes! Doesn't leave my face oily and greasy like other brands. Also my skin is very sensitive so I break out if a product is to harsh but I haven't had any breakouts with this makeup remover.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Sanford, FL

Absolutely love this product. I use on a daily basis. Works great with my skin and takes off all of my makeup from the day. So convenient with its easy to Cary with you on trips as well. Overall a must have product for me.
Macie H.
Macie H.
Denton, TX

These are my absolute favorite facial wipes to use. I buy a new pack before I even run out. They make getting even the toughest set makeup off my face so easy, and the scent really does leave me feeling calm and collected.
Raye S.
Raye S.

This makeup remover is great. I have sensitive skin, and it does not leave my skin feeling weird, tingly, or burning. It removes makeup very well, and is calming; which I would usually never believe about a makeup remover.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Laredo, TX

These wipes i once bought them and i love them they are great, they smell good, i bought these at Walmart, or the have them in H-E-B too, they really work they deep clean your pores and everything, i recommend to buy them.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Nashville, TN

This stuff is amazing! I love mascara and I wear waterproof so this is just about the only stuff that takes it off without me having to scrub and irritate my eyes. On top of that it smells great! I definitely recommend it!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Highland, IL

I love the lavender scent of the makeup wipes. They do not leave any film or greasy residue on your face. Just a smooth, makeup free finish after you use these. The price is not bad for how quickly they remove your makeup.
Brennah R.
Brennah R.

These are the best make up removing wipes out there. They don't sting or irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of brands dry out and crack the skin around my eyes. This brand is gentle and very effective with removing makeup.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

I swear by these wipes and recommend them over any other makeup remover towelettes that I have tried. The scent is amazing and they remove pretty much all of my makeup without leaving my face feeling raw or too dried out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?