Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Katy, TX

Apart from the quality of these scarves which draws so much attention in this way to remove makeup is practicality, where I am, I have at hand an easy way to take care of the health of the skin, leaving it clean no excuses
Mari I.
Mari I.

I love love love these makeup wipes! Doesn't leave my face oily and greasy like other brands. Also my skin is very sensitive so I break out if a product is to harsh but I haven't had any breakouts with this makeup remover.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Sanford, FL

Absolutely love this product. I use on a daily basis. Works great with my skin and takes off all of my makeup from the day. So convenient with its easy to Cary with you on trips as well. Overall a must have product for me.
Lesley G.
Lesley G.

I use this product every night, it works great and doesn't make your eyes burn. This product leaves a soothing feeling and leaves your face clean and clear, really refreshed. Overall this is a great product for a low price
Raye S.
Raye S.

This makeup remover is great. I have sensitive skin, and it does not leave my skin feeling weird, tingly, or burning. It removes makeup very well, and is calming; which I would usually never believe about a makeup remover.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Compton, CA

These are the face wipes that I use to take my make up off I buy them at target and for the most part they take all my make up off. I do have sensitive skin but the stent too harsh and these are the ones that I stick with
Brennah R.
Brennah R.

These are the best make up removing wipes out there. They don't sting or irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of brands dry out and crack the skin around my eyes. This brand is gentle and very effective with removing makeup.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

I swear by these wipes and recommend them over any other makeup remover towelettes that I have tried. The scent is amazing and they remove pretty much all of my makeup without leaving my face feeling raw or too dried out.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Mandeville, LA

I really like these makeup removers because they leave my face feeling moisturizers and not drying like others I've used. It removes most of the makeup but I still have to cleanse my face after,but it starts the process!.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.

These wipes are by far a lifesaver. They take off any makeup whether it's water proof or liquid foundation and it leaves your face feeling smooth and clean. I've used this product for years and I still continue to use it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now