Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Naperville, IL

I used these makeup wipes at night. While they did a good job of removing liquid face makeup, they didn't stand a chance against my mascara. They hardly removed my mascara. Also, I didn't notice the "calming effect" they claim to have.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Bremerton, WA

They kinda burn and leave your face feeling very oily. I used them to remove very thick stage makeup and they worked great for their purpose but the actors wearing the makeup complained about oily and irritated skin after using them.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Seattle, WA

Work well when you want something other than just soap and water to clean your face. I bought them because I was going on a trip and didn't want to bring another tube of makeup cleaner and these worked almost as well as the cleaner.
Manar S.
Manar S.
Newark, DE

I LOVE THIS MAKE UP REMOVER. It is a little scented so the first time I tried it, I was like whoaaaa, but then I couldn't wait for the smell whenever I take off my makeup. It truly is an amazing wipe & I will forever use this brand.
Carleigh L.
Carleigh L.
Knoxville, TN

My mother bought me these a while back. I use them to remove my makeup (one for the face the other for the eyes) they aren't harsh but they still work!! most of the time I stop have makeup left over but with these I have almost none
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Naperville, IL

Gets off all of makeup and even benefit mascara. One thing I dislike is leaves a little bit of and oily resdue on the skin so I recommended just taking a wash cloth afterwards and rinsing your face before putting any moisturizer on.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Bellbrook, OH

One of my favorite night time products. I use it every night before going to bed. I bought it from Walmart. I'm a repeat user because I love this product so much, it's gentle enough to use every night. Definitely would buy it again!
Janine S.
Janine S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Great gentle way to remove makeup. With sensitive skin, this product does not clog pores or irritate the skin. In addition is does not leave residue. I suggest rinsing the cloth out and wiping with clear water before you moisturize.
Kara C.
Kara C.

I love these! They smell amazing and leave my skin feeling refreshed! As with a lot of makeup removers, waterproof makeup can still be tough to take off even with the cloths. However, i can say that the wipes are gentle on the skin.
Allison W.
Allison W.

Gentle, soothing - and best of all - so easy to use when you feel *almost* too tired to clean your face before bed.

These do have a lovely, soft scent, but if you are very sensitive to smells you probably want to avoid this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now