Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Warsaw, IN
April 15, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
This amazing product is my favorite makeup remover to use! It removes every speck of makeup. The smell is wonderful! Unlike some make-up removers that I've used that have an alcohol smell to them, this one smells great.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Gainestown, Al
Feb. 17, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
These are great at night after a long day it is nice to use these cleaning cloths. They remove makeup fast. The sent is not strong but it is noticeable. After a stressful day it's nice to have something that is calming.
Telika S.
Telika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 28, 2016, 8:24 a.m.
Great removes oil dirt and makeup without irtitating the skin it met my expectations .the sonic wave is great you can instantly see the deep clean to your skin and i love the pads are already pre preared for you to use
Julieta G.
Julieta G.
Modesto, CA
Feb. 24, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
The pink ones made my eyes burn and since then I ah net touched any neutrogena makeup remover,however, I decided to give it another try and used the calming ones instead. Goodness gracious, they are the best out there!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
May 20, 2016, 3:17 a.m.
This is an AWSOME product as well with one towlet it will take you makeup right off. With other knock of cheap store brands I have found out it takes multiple times and this is just great item to buy worth the money !!
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Stafford Springs, CT
Feb. 7, 2016, 1:42 a.m.
These are the best and easiest way to get your make up off. I love these they get mascara and long wear make up right off. I never have to use more then one sheet. It's soft smells great and does not irritated my skin.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
March 31, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
I really enjoy this makeup remover. The fragrance isn't irritating or overwhelming, and it generally is very effective. I do wish, though, that it would remove mascara/eyeliner as well as it does the rest of my makeup.
D W.
D W.
North Little Rock, AR
March 8, 2016, 1:36 a.m.
Swear by the neutrogena makeup wipes! They are the best and ONLY ones I use! The night calming and hydrating ones are my favorite! I really feel that they remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Allen, TX
May 26, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Unfortunately this product broke my skin out
In hives. This happened the first time I used this product. I have sensitive skin. It had a great smell and was priced good. However, I will not be able to repurchase again.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
March 9, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
I struggle with irritated eyes after I use makeup removing wipes. Luckily, I found Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They do not cause my eyes to burn and leave me relaxed and ready for bed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?