Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

I've always loved using neutrogena makeup remover wipes. But, these night calming one gives off this very calming scent and removes makeup just as good as the original ones. The smell is a lovely extra before the night ends.
Shaihana M.
Shaihana M.
Springfield, OR

I like using these make up wipes because they are little bit easier to use on sensitive skin rather than the regular daytime ones and I feel like they have like a lotion in them so they leave my face really clean and smooth
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL

These are a must for me to have! They are perfect for removing any and all make up from my face so that I can go to bed with a clean face. They are great for sensitive skin that typically gets dried out by most face washes.
Jade W.
Jade W.

Effectively removes makeup. Has a pleasant scent. Texture of the wipe is much softer than others I've tried. The only issue I ran into with this product is that it made my eyes hurt when I tried removing my mascara with it.
She'ona G.
She'ona G.
Jonesboro, Ga

This product was very helpful for me . It really does get that stubborn make-up off completely . I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's like me and likes using the towelettes better for removing make-up .
Robin K.
Robin K.

I have tried other make up remover products, but this one is by far my favorite. It does not irritate my eyes and make them water, plus I love the smell of the night calming towelettes. I definitely recommend this product!!
Katie R.
Katie R.

Seriously love using these after a long day. They are so soothing and refreshing. Leaves my face feeling clean and pampered with no leftover residue or raw skin from scrubbing! Definitely recommend these for all skin types.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Katy, TX

Apart from the quality of these scarves which draws so much attention in this way to remove makeup is practicality, where I am, I have at hand an easy way to take care of the health of the skin, leaving it clean no excuses
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Sanford, FL

Absolutely love this product. I use on a daily basis. Works great with my skin and takes off all of my makeup from the day. So convenient with its easy to Cary with you on trips as well. Overall a must have product for me.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR

These are the best makeup remover towelettes that I have found. They remove all mockup very quickly and leave your skin feeling good. I do notice that j have red face when I wake up which worried me but it always goes away
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?