Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY

I love these towelettes. THey are great to be able to carry them around in your purse or back pack. whenever I get sweaty or did my makeup off, I use these because they are so great. and really do get off ALL your makeup.great product
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Brenton, WV

Love these wipes, my only complaint is that they don't completely remove my eye make up. Removes make up great and easy to use. Purchased mine in bulk at Sam's Club. Will also dry out quickly if the packaging isn't completely secured.
Liz P.
Liz P.
N Little Rock, AR

I really enjoy using this product! On days where I'm so busy it nice to grab one of these and clean off my makeup from the day. I'm left with a clean and refreshed face and they smell wonderful! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

The best makeup remover I have every used! Makeup comes clean off without having to scrub deep. Easy on my face and skin. I love being about to buy the refill packs. I use this product daily and do not think I will stop any time soon!
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Oxnard, Ca

These are honestly the best. I can't get enough of them! They work great because they actually remove all your makeup that you wear throughout the day. Super effusion since if you can even carry them in your purse if it's large enough
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Woodhull, NY

I love these nighttime calming make up remover wipes. I use them every single night to remove my make up before and after washing my face. They really have a calming effect on my dry red sensitive skin. They definitely sooth my skin.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.

As with most Neutrogena products they tend to deliver moderately. Using this remover is a bit too oily and leaves a bit of residue on my face. I don't really recommend this to those who are oily and doesn't enjoy fragranced products.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa

These ones are my favorite because the lavender feels super soft on my face: no rubbing or sandpaper feel. These wipes smells amazing and leave my face feeling moisturized and not dry! They always get all my makeup off with one wipe!
Angie S.
Angie S.

I use this for my nightly routine as it gets ready for me to go to sleep which is the perfect makeup remover for the nightly routine but I do have to use multiple wipes to get all the makeup off id rather use a scrub first then this.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.

I have very sensitive skin to many makeup remover and when i came across this product i had no problems with it! Its very moisturizing and takes off the makeup very easily. I have nothing bad to say about this product! Great purchase
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now