Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Jade W.
Jade W.

Effectively removes makeup. Has a pleasant scent. Texture of the wipe is much softer than others I've tried. The only issue I ran into with this product is that it made my eyes hurt when I tried removing my mascara with it.
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL

These are a must for me to have! They are perfect for removing any and all make up from my face so that I can go to bed with a clean face. They are great for sensitive skin that typically gets dried out by most face washes.
Katie R.
Katie R.

Seriously love using these after a long day. They are so soothing and refreshing. Leaves my face feeling clean and pampered with no leftover residue or raw skin from scrubbing! Definitely recommend these for all skin types.
Shaihana M.
Shaihana M.
Springfield, OR

I like using these make up wipes because they are little bit easier to use on sensitive skin rather than the regular daytime ones and I feel like they have like a lotion in them so they leave my face really clean and smooth
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Highland, IL

I love the lavender scent of the makeup wipes. They do not leave any film or greasy residue on your face. Just a smooth, makeup free finish after you use these. The price is not bad for how quickly they remove your makeup.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR

These are the best makeup remover towelettes that I have found. They remove all mockup very quickly and leave your skin feeling good. I do notice that j have red face when I wake up which worried me but it always goes away
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Nashville, TN

This stuff is amazing! I love mascara and I wear waterproof so this is just about the only stuff that takes it off without me having to scrub and irritate my eyes. On top of that it smells great! I definitely recommend it!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Laredo, TX

These wipes i once bought them and i love them they are great, they smell good, i bought these at Walmart, or the have them in H-E-B too, they really work they deep clean your pores and everything, i recommend to buy them.
Macie H.
Macie H.
Denton, TX

These are my absolute favorite facial wipes to use. I buy a new pack before I even run out. They make getting even the toughest set makeup off my face so easy, and the scent really does leave me feeling calm and collected.
Raye S.
Raye S.

This makeup remover is great. I have sensitive skin, and it does not leave my skin feeling weird, tingly, or burning. It removes makeup very well, and is calming; which I would usually never believe about a makeup remover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now