Add a Photo

Katie M.
Katie M.
Ashland, KY
May 10, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Im not an expert on this kind of stuff just putting that our. For me it worked really well. It got all of my makeup off easily and didn't cause irritation or redness. Ive been using it for a couple of weeks and i love it.
Kaylaa R.
Kaylaa R.
Jacksonville, IL
April 27, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
My favorite make up remover cloths! I use the every night before bed. Very effective for all kinds of make up removal. Makes my skin very soft and helps with my breakouts actually. A must buy! I can't live without these.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love these, they work great, last a long time, and easy to bring on vacation. I can buy these almost anywhere, walmart, tartet, meijer. They get off the toughest mascara, and still gentle enough for my face
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Warsaw, IN
April 15, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
This amazing product is my favorite makeup remover to use! It removes every speck of makeup. The smell is wonderful! Unlike some make-up removers that I've used that have an alcohol smell to them, this one smells great.
Leanna H.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA
The only wipes I use! Every night I use these to take off my eye makeup and they do the job! Very affordable at any drugstore! Does not irritate eyes and this is my 10th repurchase! You NEED these wipes in your routine!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
April 6, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
Loved these! Didn't break me out or dry out my skin! Would purchase again. Had a nice calming feel to the skin and didn't burn or make my skin feel irritated. It can be pricey but I buy it from Walgreens when it's bogo.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Matawan
I found my face to be a bit irritated after using these. For someone whose skin is not as sensitive I would recommend them. But definitely go with the Aveeno calming wipes instead of these if you do have sensitive skin.
Bruna J.
Bruna J.
West Chester, PA
March 1, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
I love this scent! It truly makes you feel a relaxed and have positive thoughts...like "I am at a spa" haha...it removes all of my make up, except for my waterproof mascara...but I still love this Neutrogena product! :)
Tara T.
Tara T.
Gainestown, Al
Feb. 17, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
These are great at night after a long day it is nice to use these cleaning cloths. They remove makeup fast. The sent is not strong but it is noticeable. After a stressful day it's nice to have something that is calming.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Flat Lick, KY
Feb. 6, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
I'm giving this a 3 star just because I'm a bit iffy with these they tend to leave red blotches on my face and irritates around my eyes other than my skin being sensitive they are great for their makeup removal purpose.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?