Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

If you use a lot of eye make up, these cleansing makeup remover wipes are for you! I absolutely love these, especially for the price. The fact that they don't leave your face feeling sensitive to the touch after using them is a huge plus. On top of that, they don't leave your skin feeling like it needs to be washed immediately after. So if your in a hurry, these are perfect for travel as well.
Emily K.
Emily K.
High Point, NC

I love these towelettes. The scent is absolutely amazing, it's so calming and pleasant for nighttime. These are great for removing makeup in a pinch, like swatches and face makeup. It's a bit more difficult to get off all of my eye makeup with makeup wipes in general, as they require a lot of rubbing. However, the scent and the face makeup removing power of these wipes makes them a worthy buy.
megan h.
megan h.
Bradenton, FL

I use these makeup removers only, I have tried multiple brands but nothing compares to these. I can use half of a one each night so they even lat longer when before I would have to use an entire towelette. my aunt actually recommend these to me, and since I have not purchased anything else. anytime a friend of mine asks what kind I use I make sure they try them at least one, by far my favorite
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
baltimore, md

I wear make up everyday and these are one of my go to wipes to use. They do not leave a greasy residue like other products I have tried. I have sensitive acne prone skin so when I find a product that doesn't cause a breakout I stick with it!! They also remove ALL of my eye makeup which not all makeup wipes actually clean all of your eyeliner off. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Lolita J.
Lolita J.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Neutrogena makeup remover wipes it instantly removes all my makeup while leaving my skin feeling smoove and refreshed. I don't have to use any extra oils or soap to remove my foundation or mascara it instantly comes off. The packaging is easy to open , you can just pop it in your purse or to go bag if you're staying out overnight. It's the best makeup remover I've came across in years.
Quaress C.
Quaress C.
West Columbia, SC

I only purchased these once and I did not really care for them. They were quite pricey and in my opinion it was not worth the money because you get very few wipes for such an expensive price. Not only that, but the wipes didn't do any better removing my makeup than a regular baby wipe could have done. I had to use several wipes to completely remove my makeup . I will not be repurchasing these.
Alex S.
Alex S.

As a girl who wears contacts and LOVES mascara, it's always a struggle to find a product that does a good job taking off makeup and not irritating my eyes. I've tried several other brands, but was never satisfied until my friend told me about these Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. My boyfriend even uses them when he's too lazy to wash his face : ) Holy Grail product for sure!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Milledgeville, IL

I have sensitive skin & the lavender oil in these is so calming. I use these when I'm traveling or when I'm just too tired to wash my face. It gets everything off-even stubborn mascara! Also, the formula is very gentle in the eyes. However, not a very good exfoliant, but if you're looking for an exfoliating wipe you need to get something that specializes in that. Still use them to this day!
Kaylee K.
Kaylee K.
Winnipeg

These wipes have a really nice calming smell to them and they work excellently to take your makeup off (however I would still recommend washing your face to get the excess dirt and face makeup the wipes didn't get). One of the larger downfalls of this product is that it can be a bit pricey for the drugstore considering it is generally an everyday use product. Still gets the job done though!
Annie P.
Annie P.
Coraopolis, PA

I know it's so important to get all of that make-up off my face at night and when I start to breakout I realize that I might not be doing my best at removal. In those times I reach for these make-up removers. I often wet them a little bit more in the sink but then they always remove my make-up without problems. It's also such an easy process and makes my nighttime routine go so much faster!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now