Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Rita B.
Rita B.
April 7, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
I have been using the Night Calming Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes for years as part of my nightly routine! It's always easy to find (any drug store will sell them) and a 25-pack lasts up to a month - it usually takes just one wipe to remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean. I have super sensitive skin and these wipes have always been gentle enough for me!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
May 19, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
I've tried the original Neutrogena makeup wipes, but I like these ones better. I feel the scent is actually very calming when I am getting ready for bed. They get my makeup off really well. The only criticism I would say is that when I am removing my eye makeup, sometimes the product on the wipe burns my eyes. Other than that, I love these wipes. I re-buy them every time I run out.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Fresno, CA
June 2, 2016, 1:29 a.m.
I use these everyday I love them and rarely go without them. They are always on hand in my bathroom or at my vanity. They work wonders extremely effective. They are gentle, and very soft on my sensitive skin, bonus to them is the smell. The scent is amazing. I recommend them all the time to family, friends, and clients!!!! My husband even uses them at the end of the day sometimes.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Hernando, MS
Feb. 5, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
I usually really like Neutrogena products, but this one isn't my favorite. I love the calming scent of lavender, but after I use one of these to remove my makeup, it leaves my skin feeing almost greasy. I think it's because they're moisturizing, but instead of feeling like my skin is moisturized, it feels a little greasy instead. Other than that, they do remove your makeup easily!
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 27, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
The Neutrogena Make-up remover cleansing towelettes are perfect for sensitive skin. I'm usually cautious now a days about what products I use and I was a bit worried. However, I was proven wrong, the towelettes definitely work getting the make-up off almost entirely with just one towelette. Your skin afterwards has a clean tingling feeling that leaves you with sense of freshness!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Richmond, VA
Feb. 8, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
I love these makeup removing wipes! They are very effective and smell great! I love the ease of these, especially for travel as you don't have to worry about carry-on liquid restrictions! I always stock up before a trip. I typically rinse my face or wash it afterwards to prevent a breakout but I have not experienced much of that anyway- just precautionary. Definitely worth a try!
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.
March 27, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
Having super sensitive skin, it is hard to find make-remover towelettes that don't dry your face out. Luckily, when I came across these, I was very pleased! Not only do they keep your face feeling fresh and clean, but don't leave an oily residue either. They are perfect for removing all make-up as well! I will definitely recommend them to a friend and will continue to buy them!
Mai M.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH
May 7, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
These are by far my favorite makeup cleansing wipes. I have somewhat sensitive, dry skin, and these don't burn or sting like other makeup wipes I have used. Also, no matter how much you wipe, the cloth doesn't get rough like other cloths. Even though they say these are for night, I use them all the time. They also don't get dried out before you get to the bottom of the package.
allie e.
allie e.
I bought these because they were half off and I typically use baby wipes to remove my makeup. This is okay but it kind of harsh and doesn't do much to dissolve the make up. I'm pleased with these and feel like there isn't as much leftover as opposed to when I used plain baby wipes. I like the smell and these are gentle enough to use daily and don't leave my skin feeling oily.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
March 2, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Absolutely love these makeup removing wipes. So convenient and easy to use! If you don't like the mess of liquid facial cleansers this product is for you. It does not leave your face dry and pores clogged. Only downside is using multiple wipes if you have a heavy application of makeup can get a bit pricey and is not so great for the environment. Otherwise a wonderful product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?