Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fremont, CA

These are super great. They have a nice fragrance and leave your skin clean and soft. I bought them at Target or Walmart, I can't remember but it was one of the two. They were a little pricey to me but then I've been spoiled by less expensive Dollar General wipes, ha. Still, they were good and not harsh and I'd definitely buy them again, especially now that I don't live near a DG anymore.
Erin M.
Erin M.

I LOVE these wipes! I normally buy the regular neutragena wipes, in the blue pack, but I saw these in the store and thought I'd give them a try. They smell super good and leave my skin so refreshed feeling and silly smooth. I use them right before bedtime and they definitely make me feel relaxed. They work just as good as the regular ones and get all of my makeup off with just 1-2 wipes.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Starkville, MS

I use these wipes almost everyday! Whether it's to fix mistakes in the morning while I do my makeup, remove foundation from the back of my hand after my morning make up, wiping across my face when I get home to feel refreshed, or running over my face after cleansing to ensure no make up is left. They are soft and moisturizing but very effective. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Rochester Hls, MI

These makeup remover wipes make me feel clean and fresh-faced no matter what time of day I use them!
Each wipe is thick enough to completely remove an entire face of makeup, unlike other brands where I've needed to use 2 or 3. Also, the packaging completely snaps shut so the towelettes never dry up. Thank god they often come in 2-packs: one for my bathroom and one for my overnight bag!
Nait S.
Nait S.
Arlington, VA

I usually like the original Neutrogena makeup cleansing wipes. When I saw these in store, I thought I would give them a try.

Such a great product. Just like the original, it takes off all my makeup and it also smells great. Left my very sensitive skin feeling soft and hydrated. It didn't irritate my skin at all. I have very dry, eczema prone skin. My new holy grail to get my makeup off.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pensacola, FL

I really don't know why I would ever need to pay $15+ for a "high-end" make up remover wipes in smaller quantities when these are half the price and work amazing. I love the regular neutrogena remover wipes, but my favorite are the night calming since usually I am removing my make up very soon before going to bed. They remove my make up very well and make me feel refreshed! Great buy!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Greensboro, NC

These wipes are so convenient and easy to use. I love that I can grab one and wipe my face clean without having to grab for a cotton ball or a wash cloth. This is so gentle on my skin and I even use it during the day, not just at night. I would definitely recommend this to others, even if you have sensitive skin. These are efficient at removing eye make up without irritating my eyes.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Shreveport, LA

These towelettes are so soothing to use and it left my skin feeling super moisturized and clean. I did not expect much when I first began to use this product since it was fairly cheaper than some of the other name brands. However, I am so glad I bought these because I really got my money's worth on these! This is coming from someone who does not use a regular makeup removing regimen.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Peculiar, MO

These wipes remove my makeup quickly and efficiently and they don't break me out. They also don't leave a sticky Film or residue on my face, I love the scent and they are very calming, but they tend to irritate my eyes and cause a slight burning sensation and because of that I don't think I will repurchase. If you don't have sensitive eyes though I think they will work great for you!
Rita B.
Rita B.

I have been using the Night Calming Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes for years as part of my nightly routine! It's always easy to find (any drug store will sell them) and a 25-pack lasts up to a month - it usually takes just one wipe to remove my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean. I have super sensitive skin and these wipes have always been gentle enough for me!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?