Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Molls C.
Molls C.

Even with the toughest of water proof mascara so these wipes always find a way to get it all off my face before going to bed at night. what i especially love about this product though is the calming smell of lavender in them.
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH

Takes makeup off in with only one wipe. I bought these at Rite Aid a couple weeks ago. They are perfect when you are about to go to bed. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend. I will definitely buy again.
Pia L.
Pia L.
Columbia, MD

The wipes are easy to use. I see my foundation and blush come off easily onto wipes. I also use to get some of the eye makeup off as well. I have acne and it doesn't irritate my skin. Doesn't make my pimples better or worst.
Laura I.
Laura I.
Charlotte, NC

These are simple and easy to use. I am very satisfied with how it works. The packaging is nice and not wasteful. It is very effective. I have used to multiple times and will continue to buy it. I wish more came in a package.
Madison N.
Madison N.
Kentfield, CA

I love neutrogena makeup wipes so much, they are the only thing I have found that I LOVE. I tried out the calming towelettes and they are not really different than the regular ones, yet they are significantly more expensive.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Tampa, FL

Use these everyday! My face is sensitive and these are not harsh at all. I love Neutrogena products and the price is great. The towelette isn't too thick and feels great. The smell is nice and relaxing. I would buy this again
Sami I.
Sami I.
Hastings, NE

I don't use make up remover very often, and this is the only remover I've ever bought. They're gentle and effective and don't leave me dry in the morning. They also are gentle enough to not cause me to break out after using.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Gainesville, FL

I've tried different brands of make up remover towelettes, but all of them except for Neutrogena left my skin burning. Not horribly but definitely a significant sting. This was truly calming. I highly recommend this product.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Poplar Bluff

These feel amazing on my skin! I am very cautious about what I use because I don't want to break out but I love these wipes. They remove all of the makeup I was wearing that day without having to scrub or take a lot of time.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

I've always loved using neutrogena makeup remover wipes. But, these night calming one gives off this very calming scent and removes makeup just as good as the original ones. The smell is a lovely extra before the night ends.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?