Add a Photo

Anna M.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC
May 18, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Very simple and quick for when i don't want to take the time to fully wash my face. Doesn't dry out my skin at all and I use it very often, it isn't a pricey makeup wipe brand, and has very soft and high quality towelettes.
Marbella F.
Marbella F.
Marysville, CA
March 7, 2016, 2:23 a.m.
These are great to use when removing your makeup! Any neutrogena makeup remover product works wonderful! I have really sensitive eyes, so these do not make my eyes burn, which is really hard to find something that doesn't
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
March 8, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
These wipes are by far a lifesaver. They take off any makeup whether it's water proof or liquid foundation and it leaves your face feeling smooth and clean. I've used this product for years and I still continue to use it.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to make up remover towelettes ! It went beyond my expectations. They are not pricey at all they are worth what you pay for. They are very effective. I always have this ready to use. I absolutely love them !
Apostle M.
Apostle M.
Gastonia, NC
Feb. 20, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and I love the clean feeling after I use make-up. I have problems with my skin breaking out, but I love this product, no issues, it removes all the makeup from my face.
Adelina S.
Adelina S.
Davenport, FL
My ultimate favorite makeup remover wipes. This is extremely effective and it has an amazing fragrance. It's has a great value and low cost. I purchase mine at Walmart. I recommend this to everyone. I absolutely love it!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Pittston, PA
March 7, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Neutrogena makes the best products! They are high quality and never disappoint! I've been a customer for over 5 years and I'll remain a customer. They put out products that are affordable with an extreme quality to them.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I LOVE these. I often use vaseline to take off my makeup but if I'm feeling lazy or away from home, this is the ONLY towelette I will use. It removes my makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. And they smell good!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Perris, CA
Feb. 23, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
I love these little wipes! They take off all my make up when I've had a long day at work and really don't feel like going to the restroom to clean my make up off. It's so convenient and really leave your skin feeling soft.
Katie D.
Katie D.
College Station, TX
I use these every night. I love my makeup so I use waterproof EVERYTHING and this gets ALL of it off in one sheet. They have a nice calming scent and don't irritate my skin. I have dry skin and it doesn't harm it at all.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?