Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS

These are great for dry skin. I have oily skin so they leave a film like feel to my face. I use wipes to get all my makeup off then have to use another product afterwards. But they smell really good and help with getting eye makeup off
Brittney N.
Brittney N.

I do not like this product at all. I thought this would be ok for my skin but it was not. When I used this it felt like my face was on fire. It also has fragrance in it and my skin just did not like it. Would never re buy this product.
Montana M.
Montana M.
Radford, VA

These are okay, they work as well as most makeup wipes I have tried. I did not repurchase because I decided to try different products since this was nothing special. It gets he job done but does not get all of the mascara and eyeliner.
Trisha R.
Trisha R.

These are amazing. One wipe takes away all my makeup with non left. The night calming is also a really cool idea because at night you want something that doesn't wake you up and isn't all about brightening. This is a wonderful product.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Sunland Park, NM

These towelettes are great after a long day with heavy makeup. They really good at getting the most stubborn makeup off the face and eyes with an intense moisture so that they don't tug at the skin. These are my go to make-up removers.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.

This towelettes are nice with my skin, they're soft and clean my face really good, but they promise you to remove "even waterproof mascara" and no, it's really hard to remove even if you put a towelette a few minutes on your eyelashes.
Luann B.
Luann B.
Mitchell, SD

Love these, remove make gently! Scent is nice not too strong. I especially like to use these while traveling. The price is fair for product, of course would always like them cheaper. I buy mine at target and would recommend to others.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Cedar Hill, TX

Removes all of my face and eye makeup perfectly. To remove black mascara you must hold the cleansing cloth over lashes for a few seconds and then it wiped off easily. Leaves skin a make-up free canvas for cleansing with a facial wash.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Brenton, WV

Love these wipes, my only complaint is that they don't completely remove my eye make up. Removes make up great and easy to use. Purchased mine in bulk at Sam's Club. Will also dry out quickly if the packaging isn't completely secured.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Oxnard, Ca

These are honestly the best. I can't get enough of them! They work great because they actually remove all your makeup that you wear throughout the day. Super effusion since if you can even carry them in your purse if it's large enough
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now