Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH

Takes makeup off in with only one wipe. I bought these at Rite Aid a couple weeks ago. They are perfect when you are about to go to bed. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend. I will definitely buy again.
Casper H.
Casper H.
Canby, OR

These towelettes are by far my favorite! Not only do they smell fantastic, but the way they hydrate my skin is something I've never experienced with a makeup cleanser. I look forward to using these again in the near future.
Sami I.
Sami I.
Hastings, NE

I don't use make up remover very often, and this is the only remover I've ever bought. They're gentle and effective and don't leave me dry in the morning. They also are gentle enough to not cause me to break out after using.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

I've always loved using neutrogena makeup remover wipes. But, these night calming one gives off this very calming scent and removes makeup just as good as the original ones. The smell is a lovely extra before the night ends.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Poplar Bluff

These feel amazing on my skin! I am very cautious about what I use because I don't want to break out but I love these wipes. They remove all of the makeup I was wearing that day without having to scrub or take a lot of time.
She'ona G.
She'ona G.
Jonesboro, Ga

This product was very helpful for me . It really does get that stubborn make-up off completely . I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's like me and likes using the towelettes better for removing make-up .
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL

These are a must for me to have! They are perfect for removing any and all make up from my face so that I can go to bed with a clean face. They are great for sensitive skin that typically gets dried out by most face washes.
Robin K.
Robin K.

I have tried other make up remover products, but this one is by far my favorite. It does not irritate my eyes and make them water, plus I love the smell of the night calming towelettes. I definitely recommend this product!!
Katie R.
Katie R.

Seriously love using these after a long day. They are so soothing and refreshing. Leaves my face feeling clean and pampered with no leftover residue or raw skin from scrubbing! Definitely recommend these for all skin types.
Shaihana M.
Shaihana M.
Springfield, OR

I like using these make up wipes because they are little bit easier to use on sensitive skin rather than the regular daytime ones and I feel like they have like a lotion in them so they leave my face really clean and smooth
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now