Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Katy, TX
Feb. 24, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Apart from the quality of these scarves which draws so much attention in this way to remove makeup is practicality, where I am, I have at hand an easy way to take care of the health of the skin, leaving it clean no excuses
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is amazing! I love mascara and I wear waterproof so this is just about the only stuff that takes it off without me having to scrub and irritate my eyes. On top of that it smells great! I definitely recommend it!
Brennah R.
Brennah R.
Feb. 8, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
These are the best make up removing wipes out there. They don't sting or irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of brands dry out and crack the skin around my eyes. This brand is gentle and very effective with removing makeup.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Compton, CA
These are the face wipes that I use to take my make up off I buy them at target and for the most part they take all my make up off. I do have sensitive skin but the stent too harsh and these are the ones that I stick with
Lorena F.
Lorena F.
Menifee, CA
Feb. 5, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
These are perfect cleansing towelettes for when your in a hurry or too lazy to wash face in the sink haha they even smell good! My daughter using them after softball practice or games to clean her face of nasty sweat etc.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I swear by these wipes and recommend them over any other makeup remover towelettes that I have tried. The scent is amazing and they remove pretty much all of my makeup without leaving my face feeling raw or too dried out.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
March 8, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
These wipes are by far a lifesaver. They take off any makeup whether it's water proof or liquid foundation and it leaves your face feeling smooth and clean. I've used this product for years and I still continue to use it.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC
May 18, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Very simple and quick for when i don't want to take the time to fully wash my face. Doesn't dry out my skin at all and I use it very often, it isn't a pricey makeup wipe brand, and has very soft and high quality towelettes.
Marbella F.
Marbella F.
Marysville, CA
March 7, 2016, 2:23 a.m.
These are great to use when removing your makeup! Any neutrogena makeup remover product works wonderful! I have really sensitive eyes, so these do not make my eyes burn, which is really hard to find something that doesn't
Shantea W.
Shantea W.
March 17, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
These work very well for night time cleansing and the "calming" scent is nice and doesn't stick to skin. I use these as part of a nighttime routine with my kids and they use their own "nighttime" wet wipes on their faces.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?