Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Alka G.
Alka G.

This is the best makeup removing wipes I have ever used. It takes off even waterproof mascara and leaves my skin totally hydrated. I have used many drugstore and high end makeup wipes and this one is my holy grail. Love love love it !!!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

The Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. Didn't cause any irritation, but worked well to remove my makeup. Good value! Bought at my local Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Sunland Park, NM

These towelettes are great after a long day with heavy makeup. They really good at getting the most stubborn makeup off the face and eyes with an intense moisture so that they don't tug at the skin. These are my go to make-up removers.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I love these face wipes it gets every bit of makeup off even my waterproof mascara it is very calming and gentle to the skin does not give me break outs and also very hydrating and moisturizing does not dry out my skin highly recommend
Pamela A.
Pamela A.

This towelettes are nice with my skin, they're soft and clean my face really good, but they promise you to remove "even waterproof mascara" and no, it's really hard to remove even if you put a towelette a few minutes on your eyelashes.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Mt Pleasant, SC

I LOVE these makeup remover towelettes! I smell is not over powering and great for night time relaxation. I use these whenever I am feeling too lazy to wash my face. These are a must have and keep them right in my bedside table drawer!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Me gusta. Siempre las uso. Ideal para Los different es tipos de piel. La textura de las toallitas Es muy buena, Es suave, tiene la humedad perfecta para remover con una toallita todo mi maquillaje . Un poquito oleosa pero Es excellence
Kirdy T.
Kirdy T.

I usually use the original Neutrogena cleansing wipes but I when I tried these I loved how they felt on my face. The cloths are super soft and don't irritate my skin at all. These wipes have become a major part of my nighttime routine.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN

Just bought this today and used it tonight to wipe off my mascara and it works amazing! I have very sensitive skin and the chemicals in the wipes didn't irritate my skin one bit! It actually made my face feel fresh like I washed it! :)
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Silver Spring, MD

Cleans off all my makeup from my entire day! I always find myself going through these towels very quickly. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all. Sometimes I have to rub a little harder but thats okay.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now