Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Huntsville, TX

This did a great job at taking off my makeup. However, they made my skin and eyes burn. My skin turned red and stayed that way for about 15 minutes after using this wipe. I will not repurchase because it was so uncomfortable.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Omaha, NE

I love love love these! They are perfect for getting ur makeup off and don't feel harsh or oily on ur skin. They really get all of ur makeup off, including tricky waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I would definitely recommend!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Minneapolis, MN

I use these frequently because they are not expensive and work well. The only reason I would not give it 5 stars is because it does not take all of the mascara off when using and youmust follow up with a face rinse and q tips
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

My favorite makeup wipes out there. I love all of their variations but the night time one is not only calming and relaxing at night but it smells amazing like lavender. They also last for forever. Definitely give them a try!!
Molls C.
Molls C.

Even with the toughest of water proof mascara so these wipes always find a way to get it all off my face before going to bed at night. what i especially love about this product though is the calming smell of lavender in them.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Charlotte, MI

These are great. They smell good, they take off all my makeup, including gel eyeliner and two coats of mascara. You can throw them in your gym bag or overnight bag and always have them handy. I share them with all my friends.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Tampa, FL

Use these everyday! My face is sensitive and these are not harsh at all. I love Neutrogena products and the price is great. The towelette isn't too thick and feels great. The smell is nice and relaxing. I would buy this again
Kat D.
Kat D.
Gainesville, FL

I've tried different brands of make up remover towelettes, but all of them except for Neutrogena left my skin burning. Not horribly but definitely a significant sting. This was truly calming. I highly recommend this product.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Poplar Bluff

These feel amazing on my skin! I am very cautious about what I use because I don't want to break out but I love these wipes. They remove all of the makeup I was wearing that day without having to scrub or take a lot of time.
Casper H.
Casper H.
Canby, OR

These towelettes are by far my favorite! Not only do they smell fantastic, but the way they hydrate my skin is something I've never experienced with a makeup cleanser. I look forward to using these again in the near future.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now