Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Irania V.
Irania V.
Milwaukee, Wi

Took of my makeup instantly. Didn't feel sticky. Left me face feeling fresh. Great for the price. Smells amazing. Gentle on all skin types. Removed waterproof mascara with no problem. Over all a brand that I totally recommend.
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA

I do not wear a lot of make up, however, I do wear foundation on a daily basis. I use these cloths to remove my foundation. The towelettes are gentle and cleansing. These are definitely a repurchase and I highly recommend them.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Jacksonville, FL

Great product. very cleansing. allowed my makeup to come off smoothly. never went to bed with out its use. not to pricey and defiantly worth the buy. Walgreen's always come through with the great products. defiantly recommend.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Omaha, NE

I love love love these! They are perfect for getting ur makeup off and don't feel harsh or oily on ur skin. They really get all of ur makeup off, including tricky waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I would definitely recommend!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

My favorite makeup wipes out there. I love all of their variations but the night time one is not only calming and relaxing at night but it smells amazing like lavender. They also last for forever. Definitely give them a try!!
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Huntsville, TX

This did a great job at taking off my makeup. However, they made my skin and eyes burn. My skin turned red and stayed that way for about 15 minutes after using this wipe. I will not repurchase because it was so uncomfortable.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Nutley

There removers are great! They are always moist and remove all my makeup while still being gentle. They are exactly what I was looking for. They have become a everyday product for me. I find them at costco for the best price!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Charlotte, MI

These are great. They smell good, they take off all my makeup, including gel eyeliner and two coats of mascara. You can throw them in your gym bag or overnight bag and always have them handy. I share them with all my friends.
Molls C.
Molls C.

Even with the toughest of water proof mascara so these wipes always find a way to get it all off my face before going to bed at night. what i especially love about this product though is the calming smell of lavender in them.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Florence, KY

I would suggest these to anyone who comes home late and wants to take off that hard to remove makeupm its soft, light scented, wonderful feeling left on your face plus calms your skin. I love this product one of my favorites.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?