Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

This product is handy for quick eye makeup removal. You only need to use one for a fair amount of makeup. I usually use liquid eyeliner and a lot of waterproof mascara. This product is on sale a lot also and not too expensive in general.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Ashville, OH

Removes make-up so good! Would highly recommend! I always use one for just my eyes and then one for my whole face. I don't like using the one I used on my eyes because I don't want the residue on my face. They smell great and work great!
kelsea b.
kelsea b.
Shawnee, OK

I love them! I absolutely love how it makes me face feel and it gets all of my makeup off!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It's every effective. I tried it and fell in love with it. It's so amazing definitely buying again.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

Love love love these wipes!! If I'm too exhausted to do my whole night time routine I just keep these in my nightstand so I can at least take off all my makeup before I go to sleep. They don't bother my eyes and have a good price point.
Alka G.
Alka G.

This is the best makeup removing wipes I have ever used. It takes off even waterproof mascara and leaves my skin totally hydrated. I have used many drugstore and high end makeup wipes and this one is my holy grail. Love love love it !!!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

The Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. Didn't cause any irritation, but worked well to remove my makeup. Good value! Bought at my local Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
Delyn M.
Delyn M.

I love these makeup removers. I travel a lot so it's much easier to pack these than the liquid removers I use at home. They completely get rid of all the makeup & the scent is phenomenal. I will keep repurchasing this over & over again.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Fort Smith, AR

They worked great at getting my makeup off but left my face feeling oily. I couldn't tell if it made me any calmer. The price was great. Since I don't wear make up that often they lasted about two months. I would recommend this product.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH

Love the convenience of these wipes with the packaging. Can stash next to the bed without having to drag myself to the bathroom to wash my face after a long day. I would not recommend using this method every day but it works in a pinch.
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Hannibal, MO

These are so great. I always use them before washing my face again to get the makeup off and allow deeper cleaning by actual soap. They're great for travel and I sometimes use them in place of really washing my face if I'm feeling lazy.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now