Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Irania V.
Irania V.
Milwaukee, Wi

Took of my makeup instantly. Didn't feel sticky. Left me face feeling fresh. Great for the price. Smells amazing. Gentle on all skin types. Removed waterproof mascara with no problem. Over all a brand that I totally recommend.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Jackson, TN

It did a decent job of removing foundation and blush; however, it left me with raccoon eyes. It left a lot of eyeliner and mascara on and around my eyes. It was pretty hopeless at removing Benefit Their Real from my eyelashes.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Roseburg, OR

Removes all my eye make up, including my multiple coats of waterproof mascara. Wonderful scent and doesn't dry out my face or leave it feeling oily. I've tried a lot of make up remover towels but I always come back to this one
Fox E.
Fox E.

Love these! My skin is pretty oily and clings to powder-based make up, which is great when it comes to avoiding primer, but is lousy when it comes time to take make up off. I never have an issue removing my make up with these!
Kamila T.
Kamila T.

I started wearing make up freshman year of high school and my sister had always used these make up wipes. She would let me use them and I fell in love! They easily remove my make up and leave my face feeling quite moisturized.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
West Chester, PA

They're great if you are rushed for time or your super sleepy before bed! They say they remove mascara but I can never seem to get all of it off with these wipes and end up a little racoony in the morning. They smell good too!
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA

I do not wear a lot of make up, however, I do wear foundation on a daily basis. I use these cloths to remove my foundation. The towelettes are gentle and cleansing. These are definitely a repurchase and I highly recommend them.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.

I am currently using these and they are really good. They get all my makeup off and leave my face refreshed and ready for sleep. They come in a packaging that keeps them Cessna dm I would recommend buying these products again.
Sara H.
Sara H.

These work great! I use them every night to take off my makeup before I wash my face! definitely would recommend! Also great packaging, easy to get to and you can close it after you take one out so that the rest don't dry out!
Jaime L.
Jaime L.

These towelettes are the easiest way to wipe the day away. They remove makeup quickly and thoroughly. After using them once, you won't want to use any their method to remove your makeup. I will definitely be buying these again
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now