Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Katie R.
Katie R.
March 18, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Seriously love using these after a long day. They are so soothing and refreshing. Leaves my face feeling clean and pampered with no leftover residue or raw skin from scrubbing! Definitely recommend these for all skin types.
Raye S.
Raye S.
Feb. 16, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
This makeup remover is great. I have sensitive skin, and it does not leave my skin feeling weird, tingly, or burning. It removes makeup very well, and is calming; which I would usually never believe about a makeup remover.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Sanford, FL
April 19, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
Absolutely love this product. I use on a daily basis. Works great with my skin and takes off all of my makeup from the day. So convenient with its easy to Cary with you on trips as well. Overall a must have product for me.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Katy, TX
Feb. 24, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Apart from the quality of these scarves which draws so much attention in this way to remove makeup is practicality, where I am, I have at hand an easy way to take care of the health of the skin, leaving it clean no excuses
Chrystan L.
Chrystan L.
Culleoka, TN
May 7, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
These towelettes have done wonders for me at night when I'm just ready to climb in bed after a long day. No need to scrub and totally worth the price. All my expectations were met. Couldn't have asked for a better product.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is amazing! I love mascara and I wear waterproof so this is just about the only stuff that takes it off without me having to scrub and irritate my eyes. On top of that it smells great! I definitely recommend it!
Lesley G.
Lesley G.
April 19, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
I use this product every night, it works great and doesn't make your eyes burn. This product leaves a soothing feeling and leaves your face clean and clear, really refreshed. Overall this is a great product for a low price
Mari I.
Mari I.
March 7, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
I love love love these makeup wipes! Doesn't leave my face oily and greasy like other brands. Also my skin is very sensitive so I break out if a product is to harsh but I haven't had any breakouts with this makeup remover.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR
March 11, 2016, 9:22 a.m.
These are the best makeup remover towelettes that I have found. They remove all mockup very quickly and leave your skin feeling good. I do notice that j have red face when I wake up which worried me but it always goes away
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Highland, IL
I love the lavender scent of the makeup wipes. They do not leave any film or greasy residue on your face. Just a smooth, makeup free finish after you use these. The price is not bad for how quickly they remove your makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?