Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
West Chester, PA

They're great if you are rushed for time or your super sleepy before bed! They say they remove mascara but I can never seem to get all of it off with these wipes and end up a little racoony in the morning. They smell good too!
Kamila T.
Kamila T.

I started wearing make up freshman year of high school and my sister had always used these make up wipes. She would let me use them and I fell in love! They easily remove my make up and leave my face feeling quite moisturized.
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
Fresno, Ca

YES! These are the best makeup wipes ever! The smell is amazing and very calming. They feel so soft to the skin and remove makeup really well. They really do feel calming and re so nice to use right before you lay down in bed.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Roseburg, OR

Removes all my eye make up, including my multiple coats of waterproof mascara. Wonderful scent and doesn't dry out my face or leave it feeling oily. I've tried a lot of make up remover towels but I always come back to this one
Katya S.
Katya S.

Frankly I'm tired and grumpy and sometimes I just want to crash. Grabbing a towelette and wiping my days worth of makeup has me
Feeling less of a bum. And as a mom of a toddler... That feeling comes around more often than not.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Jackson, TN

It did a decent job of removing foundation and blush; however, it left me with raccoon eyes. It left a lot of eyeliner and mascara on and around my eyes. It was pretty hopeless at removing Benefit Their Real from my eyelashes.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Jacksonville, FL

Great product. very cleansing. allowed my makeup to come off smoothly. never went to bed with out its use. not to pricey and defiantly worth the buy. Walgreen's always come through with the great products. defiantly recommend.
Yovanna V.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY

They are hydrating & I enjoy the smell. Not irritating to the eyes & i have sensitive skin as well & it worked fine at removing my makeup. I would recommend ONLY using at night as it can tend to leave the skin a little greasy.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH

I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! They really clean my face fast when I'm in a hurry in the morning. They don't leave any strong alcohol smells behind either, which is great! The whole package lasted about a month.
Irania V.
Irania V.
Milwaukee, Wi

Took of my makeup instantly. Didn't feel sticky. Left me face feeling fresh. Great for the price. Smells amazing. Gentle on all skin types. Removed waterproof mascara with no problem. Over all a brand that I totally recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?