Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Casper H.
Casper H.
Canby, OR
March 31, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
These towelettes are by far my favorite! Not only do they smell fantastic, but the way they hydrate my skin is something I've never experienced with a makeup cleanser. I look forward to using these again in the near future.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Tampa, FL
Use these everyday! My face is sensitive and these are not harsh at all. I love Neutrogena products and the price is great. The towelette isn't too thick and feels great. The smell is nice and relaxing. I would buy this again
Madison N.
Madison N.
Kentfield, CA
Feb. 22, 2016, 2:33 a.m.
I love neutrogena makeup wipes so much, they are the only thing I have found that I LOVE. I tried out the calming towelettes and they are not really different than the regular ones, yet they are significantly more expensive.
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
Takes makeup off in with only one wipe. I bought these at Rite Aid a couple weeks ago. They are perfect when you are about to go to bed. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend. I will definitely buy again.
Sami I.
Sami I.
Hastings, NE
Feb. 9, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
I don't use make up remover very often, and this is the only remover I've ever bought. They're gentle and effective and don't leave me dry in the morning. They also are gentle enough to not cause me to break out after using.
Pia L.
Pia L.
Columbia, MD
Feb. 19, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
The wipes are easy to use. I see my foundation and blush come off easily onto wipes. I also use to get some of the eye makeup off as well. I have acne and it doesn't irritate my skin. Doesn't make my pimples better or worst.
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL
May 15, 2016, 7:52 p.m.
These are a must for me to have! They are perfect for removing any and all make up from my face so that I can go to bed with a clean face. They are great for sensitive skin that typically gets dried out by most face washes.
Shaihana M.
Shaihana M.
Springfield, OR
I like using these make up wipes because they are little bit easier to use on sensitive skin rather than the regular daytime ones and I feel like they have like a lotion in them so they leave my face really clean and smooth
She'ona G.
She'ona G.
Jonesboro, Ga
April 20, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
This product was very helpful for me . It really does get that stubborn make-up off completely . I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's like me and likes using the towelettes better for removing make-up .
Robin K.
Robin K.
March 10, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
I have tried other make up remover products, but this one is by far my favorite. It does not irritate my eyes and make them water, plus I love the smell of the night calming towelettes. I definitely recommend this product!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?