Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Chandlar M.
Chandlar M.
Porter Ranch, CA

Removes makeup with ease, even waterproof eye makeup. Smell great, and these are great to travel with! Small travel size pouches are available at Target, I have been using this specific makeup remover wipes for years! Love it!!
Sky W.
Sky W.
Fredericksburg, VA

These remove lots of make-up at once! I use a medium-heavy amount of make-up and I can get it all off with one wipe, usually. And I have very sensitive skin, but this doesn't cause me to break out! The 2-pack lasts a long time.
Mona L.
Mona L.
Lockport , Il

So I wear a ton of eye makeup and this definitely does the trick. My only issue lies with my skin sensitivities and this for some reason leaves my skin feeling oily so I have to really wash it off in order to remove irritation.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC

These wipes are good for the job of removing makeup and hydrate my skin vey well. However I don't feel like they should be night time because they do not prepare me for bed any different then the regular make up removing wipes.
Sara H.
Sara H.

These work great! I use them every night to take off my makeup before I wash my face! definitely would recommend! Also great packaging, easy to get to and you can close it after you take one out so that the rest don't dry out!
Yovanna V.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY

They are hydrating & I enjoy the smell. Not irritating to the eyes & i have sensitive skin as well & it worked fine at removing my makeup. I would recommend ONLY using at night as it can tend to leave the skin a little greasy.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH

I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! They really clean my face fast when I'm in a hurry in the morning. They don't leave any strong alcohol smells behind either, which is great! The whole package lasted about a month.
Irania V.
Irania V.
Milwaukee, Wi

Took of my makeup instantly. Didn't feel sticky. Left me face feeling fresh. Great for the price. Smells amazing. Gentle on all skin types. Removed waterproof mascara with no problem. Over all a brand that I totally recommend.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Roseburg, OR

Removes all my eye make up, including my multiple coats of waterproof mascara. Wonderful scent and doesn't dry out my face or leave it feeling oily. I've tried a lot of make up remover towels but I always come back to this one
Fox E.
Fox E.

Love these! My skin is pretty oily and clings to powder-based make up, which is great when it comes to avoiding primer, but is lousy when it comes time to take make up off. I never have an issue removing my make up with these!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now