Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kylie Y.
Kylie Y.
Honolulu, HI

Love this product! It easily removes all make up from the face without really having to rub. The scent is nice and leaves me with a refreshed feeling. Its my go to make up removing wipe. Even better they sell the refills in double packs.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jolo, WV

These towelettes are just wonderful! They are so easy to use and I have never gotten the cleaner in my eyes like I did when I used the cream. I didn't have to scrub and scrub to remove the makeup, the makeup came right off with one wipe!
Kubu P.
Kubu P.
Findlay, OH

This product is great to remove eye makeup, including water proof mascara. I use this every night to remove my makeup from the day. Sometimes, depending on how much makeup I wear, I have to use multiple but my skin feels great. Must try!
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

My go to makeup remover wipes. It keeps your skin clean, which not fully drying you out. Plus the calming scent of lavender calms you, and helps you destress after a long day. Also, it never hurts knowing that kylie jenner uses it too😂👌🏼
Katie L.
Katie L.
Kinston, NC

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes! I use them every night to clean away the day. They easily wipe away everything even waterproof eye makeup and long lasting lipsticks! They also smell great and don't irritate my sensitive skin.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Tallahassee, Fl

I love these wipes! They take off all my make up with out having to rub! It's like magic! I also use them in the morning just to wake up & I also often use them when I am working doubles because i work in a restaraunt & feel greasy fast.
Brenieska C.
Brenieska C.
Deltona, FL

I'm lazy when it comes to washing my face once I have make up on and would usually fall asleep with it because it's so nice but thankfully these wipes help and the get everything off, also my face feels oily after so I wash it eventually
Erin R.
Erin R.
Ashville, OH

Removes make-up so good! Would highly recommend! I always use one for just my eyes and then one for my whole face. I don't like using the one I used on my eyes because I don't want the residue on my face. They smell great and work great!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

This product is handy for quick eye makeup removal. You only need to use one for a fair amount of makeup. I usually use liquid eyeliner and a lot of waterproof mascara. This product is on sale a lot also and not too expensive in general.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL

I use these most nights before I go to bed, and they work pretty well. My only problem is that sometimes if I'm wearing a lots of makeup I have to use multiple to get it off. And they sting some when I use them to clean off my eye makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now