Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Mona L.
Mona L.
Lockport , Il

So I wear a ton of eye makeup and this definitely does the trick. My only issue lies with my skin sensitivities and this for some reason leaves my skin feeling oily so I have to really wash it off in order to remove irritation.
Haley G.
Haley G.

Great at getting off all of your make-up, even my mascara! Doesn't leave my face dry, or filmy feeling. The packaging is great because I can fit it in my purse and gym bag. Not too bad on the price either! Totally recommend it!
Chandlar M.
Chandlar M.
Porter Ranch, CA

Removes makeup with ease, even waterproof eye makeup. Smell great, and these are great to travel with! Small travel size pouches are available at Target, I have been using this specific makeup remover wipes for years! Love it!!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC

These wipes are good for the job of removing makeup and hydrate my skin vey well. However I don't feel like they should be night time because they do not prepare me for bed any different then the regular make up removing wipes.
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
LYNn, MA

I wear a ton of eye makeup. These are absolutely amazing. Not only do they make the makeup come off pretty easily but the smell is great. Calming and relaxing especially after a long day at work and spending time with the kids.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH

These had a really nice smell and seemed to do well taking off my makeup without overdrying my face. they didn't do much towards waterproof makeup and really work best for a before-wash makeup remover for the bulk of the makeup.
Sky W.
Sky W.
Fredericksburg, VA

These remove lots of make-up at once! I use a medium-heavy amount of make-up and I can get it all off with one wipe, usually. And I have very sensitive skin, but this doesn't cause me to break out! The 2-pack lasts a long time.
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA

I do not wear a lot of make up, however, I do wear foundation on a daily basis. I use these cloths to remove my foundation. The towelettes are gentle and cleansing. These are definitely a repurchase and I highly recommend them.
Fox E.
Fox E.

Love these! My skin is pretty oily and clings to powder-based make up, which is great when it comes to avoiding primer, but is lousy when it comes time to take make up off. I never have an issue removing my make up with these!
Sara H.
Sara H.

These work great! I use them every night to take off my makeup before I wash my face! definitely would recommend! Also great packaging, easy to get to and you can close it after you take one out so that the rest don't dry out!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now