Add a Photo

Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Charlotte, MI
June 3, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
These are great. They smell good, they take off all my makeup, including gel eyeliner and two coats of mascara. You can throw them in your gym bag or overnight bag and always have them handy. I share them with all my friends.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Minneapolis, MN
Feb. 24, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
I use these frequently because they are not expensive and work well. The only reason I would not give it 5 stars is because it does not take all of the mascara off when using and youmust follow up with a face rinse and q tips
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Huntsville, TX
Feb. 6, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
This did a great job at taking off my makeup. However, they made my skin and eyes burn. My skin turned red and stayed that way for about 15 minutes after using this wipe. I will not repurchase because it was so uncomfortable.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Nutley
April 9, 2016, 10:44 a.m.
There removers are great! They are always moist and remove all my makeup while still being gentle. They are exactly what I was looking for. They have become a everyday product for me. I find them at costco for the best price!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Omaha, NE
Feb. 13, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
I love love love these! They are perfect for getting ur makeup off and don't feel harsh or oily on ur skin. They really get all of ur makeup off, including tricky waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I would definitely recommend!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
May 21, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
My favorite makeup wipes out there. I love all of their variations but the night time one is not only calming and relaxing at night but it smells amazing like lavender. They also last for forever. Definitely give them a try!!
Sami I.
Sami I.
Hastings, NE
Feb. 9, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
I don't use make up remover very often, and this is the only remover I've ever bought. They're gentle and effective and don't leave me dry in the morning. They also are gentle enough to not cause me to break out after using.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
May 18, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
I've always loved using neutrogena makeup remover wipes. But, these night calming one gives off this very calming scent and removes makeup just as good as the original ones. The smell is a lovely extra before the night ends.
Pia L.
Pia L.
Columbia, MD
Feb. 19, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
The wipes are easy to use. I see my foundation and blush come off easily onto wipes. I also use to get some of the eye makeup off as well. I have acne and it doesn't irritate my skin. Doesn't make my pimples better or worst.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Poplar Bluff
These feel amazing on my skin! I am very cautious about what I use because I don't want to break out but I love these wipes. They remove all of the makeup I was wearing that day without having to scrub or take a lot of time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?