Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

I found the scent of the product to be quite delicate which I like and it did not make my skin breakout like some of these wipes do. I found it to be effective in removing my makeup...especially mascara and I would use it again.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Canal Winchester, OH

While these towelettes are a quick fix to getting makeup off on a tired night I honestly do not care for them. Every time I have ever used them they not only dong remove much makeup but cause my skin to burn and become irritated.
Brittani D.
Brittani D.
Russellville, AR

I really liked this product however I felt that it didn't leave my skin feeling clean after. It leaves a residue on your face and you have to deeply cleanse your face after. I prefer a cleaner that also acts as a makeup remover.
Swathi N.
Swathi N.
Westerville, OH

Really good to remove makeup, though it requires more effort for mascara. This is what I use everyday, since I don't wear a heavy foundation day to day. But, if I have a waterproof mascara, then I use a cleanser along with this.
Haley G.
Haley G.

Great at getting off all of your make-up, even my mascara! Doesn't leave my face dry, or filmy feeling. The packaging is great because I can fit it in my purse and gym bag. Not too bad on the price either! Totally recommend it!
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Toledo, OH

These makeup wipes are amazing!! I wear a lot of makeup for cheerleading and when I get home late at night, these wipes take it off so easily. And I doesn't make my eyes burn. These are wonderful and great for waterproof makeup
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
North Hollywood, CA

I absolutely love these wipes! They are perfect for the end of the night when I'm taking my makeup off and in the morning. They get through my setting spry pretty quick which is so nice after a long day. It a must for everyday.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Farmington, MI

I have used his one & the light blue package before & I'm not a fan. The dark teal one is very nice! I have normal/dry skin and I notice that the other two aren't moist so I'm tugging my skin and always make me itchy afterwards
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
LYNn, MA

I wear a ton of eye makeup. These are absolutely amazing. Not only do they make the makeup come off pretty easily but the smell is great. Calming and relaxing especially after a long day at work and spending time with the kids.
Izzy D.
Izzy D.
Saulsbury, TN

I liked this product at night a lot. It had a nice scent and always removed all of my makeup. But I notice compared to the hydrating wipes by neutrogena it felt sort of scratchy on my face and not as gentle as I wish they were.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?