Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
tacoma , Wa

This product is one of my go to make up removers! They remove all of my make up before using a facial wash. They also are very calming to my skin! They are very gentle on my face Which is great considering I have sensitive skin.
Mona L.
Mona L.
Lockport , Il

So I wear a ton of eye makeup and this definitely does the trick. My only issue lies with my skin sensitivities and this for some reason leaves my skin feeling oily so I have to really wash it off in order to remove irritation.
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
LYNn, MA

I wear a ton of eye makeup. These are absolutely amazing. Not only do they make the makeup come off pretty easily but the smell is great. Calming and relaxing especially after a long day at work and spending time with the kids.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
North Hollywood, CA

I absolutely love these wipes! They are perfect for the end of the night when I'm taking my makeup off and in the morning. They get through my setting spry pretty quick which is so nice after a long day. It a must for everyday.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC

These wipes are good for the job of removing makeup and hydrate my skin vey well. However I don't feel like they should be night time because they do not prepare me for bed any different then the regular make up removing wipes.
Yoliana A.
Yoliana A.
Oxnard, CA

I love these! I bought these at Walgreens one night because I had no make up wipes from the ones I usually use, they are amazing! They take off all my make up and leave my face feeling very nice and fresh, definitely recommend.
Sky W.
Sky W.
Fredericksburg, VA

These remove lots of make-up at once! I use a medium-heavy amount of make-up and I can get it all off with one wipe, usually. And I have very sensitive skin, but this doesn't cause me to break out! The 2-pack lasts a long time.
Montse C.
Montse C.
Agoura Hills, CA

They work okay but make my eyes slightly burn. They are also very watery and messy. Ive tried several times to use these but they just don't work for me. I don't even have sensitive skin but if you do I'd be careful with these.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Toledo, OH

These makeup wipes are amazing!! I wear a lot of makeup for cheerleading and when I get home late at night, these wipes take it off so easily. And I doesn't make my eyes burn. These are wonderful and great for waterproof makeup
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Farmington, MI

I have used his one & the light blue package before & I'm not a fan. The dark teal one is very nice! I have normal/dry skin and I notice that the other two aren't moist so I'm tugging my skin and always make me itchy afterwards
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now