Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

I found the scent of the product to be quite delicate which I like and it did not make my skin breakout like some of these wipes do. I found it to be effective in removing my makeup...especially mascara and I would use it again.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Marietta, GA

These wipes are great for when I am feeling a little too lazy to wash my face and take off my makeup after a night out on the town. I like that they don't irritate my face, and do a really good job getting off my makeup as well.
Swathi N.
Swathi N.
Westerville, OH

Really good to remove makeup, though it requires more effort for mascara. This is what I use everyday, since I don't wear a heavy foundation day to day. But, if I have a waterproof mascara, then I use a cleanser along with this.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Milford, CT

Very strong lavander smell heavy in fragrance, defiabntly not to use around sensitive eyes. Ultimately was relaxing and helped remover a full face of makeup! defiantly would repurchase but would not recommend using around eyes .
Delaynie K.
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA

No burning sensation whatsoever with these babies! I love the scent and found that they work very well to remove facial makeup and pretty well to remove eye makeup. I use wipes before cleansing, and these made my face feel soft!
Layla D.
Layla D.
Muncie, IN

After I used these my face felt so clean! This was an amazing makeup remover! I have dry to normal skin and I feel like this didn't dry out my skin like other makeup removers would. I'm really happy with how this product worked.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
tacoma , Wa

This product is one of my go to make up removers! They remove all of my make up before using a facial wash. They also are very calming to my skin! They are very gentle on my face Which is great considering I have sensitive skin.
Constance J.
Constance J.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Every woman want's to put on make up but taking it off is hard. With Neutrogena make up remover clean up is easy. It dose not burn your eyes. You can get a good night sleep with out getitng up pulling make up out of your eyes!!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Canal Winchester, OH

While these towelettes are a quick fix to getting makeup off on a tired night I honestly do not care for them. Every time I have ever used them they not only dong remove much makeup but cause my skin to burn and become irritated.
Diana L.
Diana L.

These are the makeup remover wipes I am currently using and I really like them. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is because when I wear very heavy eye makeup they don't completely remove it and I have to use additional products.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now