Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Oxnard, CA

These are the best drug store make up remover towelettes I have tried. They are big enough to remove all of my make-up, and the best part is they are so soft and don't burn my eyes. I recently discovered these and so glad I did!
Constance J.
Constance J.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Every woman want's to put on make up but taking it off is hard. With Neutrogena make up remover clean up is easy. It dose not burn your eyes. You can get a good night sleep with out getitng up pulling make up out of your eyes!!!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Milford, CT

Very strong lavander smell heavy in fragrance, defiabntly not to use around sensitive eyes. Ultimately was relaxing and helped remover a full face of makeup! defiantly would repurchase but would not recommend using around eyes .
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim

I have combination acne prone skin with some redness around my cheeks and forehead. This works well in removing all my makeup including waterproof mascarra, but sometimes after I use it my sensitive areas(cheeks) sting for a bit
Katie E.
Katie E.
Eufaula, AL

Love facial cleansing wipes! I use them in bed right before I fall asleep. I'm a busy mom so I don't always have time to stand at the sink to wash my face. I recommend them for everyone! Also great to toss in your bag on the go.
Layla D.
Layla D.
Muncie, IN

After I used these my face felt so clean! This was an amazing makeup remover! I have dry to normal skin and I feel like this didn't dry out my skin like other makeup removers would. I'm really happy with how this product worked.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

I found the scent of the product to be quite delicate which I like and it did not make my skin breakout like some of these wipes do. I found it to be effective in removing my makeup...especially mascara and I would use it again.
Brea K.
Brea K.
Big Lake, MN

These get the job done great. They don't sting the eyes, they are wet with enough product, and take off all of my makeup in one wipe. They do leave a residue on the skin but I always wash my face after so this doesn't bother me.
Brittani D.
Brittani D.
Russellville, AR

I really liked this product however I felt that it didn't leave my skin feeling clean after. It leaves a residue on your face and you have to deeply cleanse your face after. I prefer a cleaner that also acts as a makeup remover.
Swathi N.
Swathi N.
Westerville, OH

Really good to remove makeup, though it requires more effort for mascara. This is what I use everyday, since I don't wear a heavy foundation day to day. But, if I have a waterproof mascara, then I use a cleanser along with this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?