Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
This product removes my makeup wonderfully. Where other products have failed to ensure I don't wake up with racoon eyes from left over mascara Neutrogena towelettes have won the battle. They haven't bothered or burned my eyes.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
April 1, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! They really clean my face fast when I'm in a hurry in the morning. They don't leave any strong alcohol smells behind either, which is great! The whole package lasted about a month.
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
May 5, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
I do not wear a lot of make up, however, I do wear foundation on a daily basis. I use these cloths to remove my foundation. The towelettes are gentle and cleansing. These are definitely a repurchase and I highly recommend them.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
West Chester, PA
March 8, 2016, 5:01 a.m.
They're great if you are rushed for time or your super sleepy before bed! They say they remove mascara but I can never seem to get all of it off with these wipes and end up a little racoony in the morning. They smell good too!
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
These towelettes are the easiest way to wipe the day away. They remove makeup quickly and thoroughly. After using them once, you won't want to use any their method to remove your makeup. I will definitely be buying these again
Fox E.
Fox E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 11, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Love these! My skin is pretty oily and clings to powder-based make up, which is great when it comes to avoiding primer, but is lousy when it comes time to take make up off. I never have an issue removing my make up with these!
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
I am currently using these and they are really good. They get all my makeup off and leave my face refreshed and ready for sleep. They come in a packaging that keeps them Cessna dm I would recommend buying these products again.
Katya S.
Katya S.
April 5, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Frankly I'm tired and grumpy and sometimes I just want to crash. Grabbing a towelette and wiping my days worth of makeup has me
Feeling less of a bum. And as a mom of a toddler... That feeling comes around more often than not.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Florence, KY
I would suggest these to anyone who comes home late and wants to take off that hard to remove makeupm its soft, light scented, wonderful feeling left on your face plus calms your skin. I love this product one of my favorites.
Molls C.
Molls C.
March 6, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Even with the toughest of water proof mascara so these wipes always find a way to get it all off my face before going to bed at night. what i especially love about this product though is the calming smell of lavender in them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?