Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Julie C.
Julie C.

I love these. I bring them with me anytime I'm sleeping away from home, and it feels great to be able to get rid of all the dirt and makeup, even though I don't have all my soaps. Leaves my skin smooth and gets rid of everything super well.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Powell, OH

I really love these wipes. They are super gentle, they get all my makeup off, including every last bit of mascara. Plus, my face feels very moisturized and glowy after I use them. They last a long time and I would definitely buy them again!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Moore, OK

This does an amazing job at getting all my makeup off and leaving my face feeling clean after. The only reason I stopped using it was because my eyes got sensitive to it. If you don't have that issue this is a wonderful, affordable product!
Nathalia J.
Nathalia J.
Belleville, NJ

The towelettes are very sof and gentle on skin. Also, it has an amazing power to remove make up easile unlikely other ones I have tried. The package is nice and keeps the freshness of product which is a plus. Would and do define buy again.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Sioux Falls, SD

I have sensitive skin and these are great to use daily! Usually my skin gets irritated by makeup removers but these whips I can use and have no reaction. Also, they smell nice and have a calming affect on my skin. I recommend for everyone.
Jayne H.
Jayne H.
Stapleton, GA

These Neutrogena Night calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are amazing, the best ones i have tried so far! They are great for my senstive skin, smell amazing and get the job done! Great stuff here! I would absolutely recommend them!
Desirea B.
Desirea B.
Jacksonville, FL

These makeup remover towelettes are absolutely amazing. They completely take off all your makeup with ease. This product leaves your skin clear of makeup and keeps your skin feeling smooth. They also smell wonderful which is a plus for me.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

These remove make-up well and they have a wonderful scent. I wouldn't say the scent is necessarily calming, however, it does smell good. These are my go to wipes, however, I wish they had a better closure to make sure the wipes stay moist.
Maria S.
Maria S.
San Jose, CA

The Neutragena make-up remover wipes are great for removing make-up before going to bed. I buy them at target or sometimes at walmart . I loved the results i got after the first use and i keeps using them. I will definitely buy them again.
Jenae H.
Jenae H.

These are perfect for a night when you just don't want to wash your face. Keep them by your nightstand for a quick refresh before bed. Not only do they get off all the days grime and make-up. They leave my face feeling soothed and amazing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now