Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Renee M.
Renee M.
Bluffton, OH

I really like these, I hate using one then having to throw them away cause they are big towels but they make it really easy to take off make-up at the end of the day. The only issue I have is that they like any make up remover are very oily.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Syracuse

Love the neutrogena make up wipes. They definitely remove all of my make up and my skin feels really nice after as well. When I have to wear make up for dance, I can get it all off within 2 cloths. And it's affordable as well which is a plus
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Garland, TX

This is my favorite make up remover wipes by far! 1 wipe is enough to get off my foundation, heavy eyeliner, and vivid eyeshadows! I love using these on nights that I'm too tired to wash my face! Your skin feels clean and hydrated after use.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Kingsport, TN

Definitely would recommend these for taking your makeup off at night. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed especially after having makeup on all day! Makes my skin smooth instead of dry and sticky! Price is amazing. Would definitely buy again
Brittanie R.
Brittanie R.
Montevideo, MN

Love these ! Removes all make up . No burning or stinging while using . And you only have to use one to remove all make up . You can purchase these make up remover wipes at walmart. I use these everytimw I remove my make up . There perect !
Hridi D.
Hridi D.
Windsor, Ontario

I just started using them after I ran out of my Burt's Bees and I am very impressed. With no drying ingredients, it's a gentle formula that works for my sensitive skin whilst being very effective at getting even my most stubborn makeup off.
Julie C.
Julie C.

I love these. I bring them with me anytime I'm sleeping away from home, and it feels great to be able to get rid of all the dirt and makeup, even though I don't have all my soaps. Leaves my skin smooth and gets rid of everything super well.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Moore, OK

This does an amazing job at getting all my makeup off and leaving my face feeling clean after. The only reason I stopped using it was because my eyes got sensitive to it. If you don't have that issue this is a wonderful, affordable product!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Powell, OH

I really love these wipes. They are super gentle, they get all my makeup off, including every last bit of mascara. Plus, my face feels very moisturized and glowy after I use them. They last a long time and I would definitely buy them again!
Alexandrea B.
Alexandrea B.
Winnipeg, MB

Worked very effectively, though I had problems with how strong of a smell this product has. I don't wear a lot of foundation but i could use half a wipe to remove my eye makeup, brows and under eye concealer with no problems. Would recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now