Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Pafoua Y.
Pafoua Y.
Redding, CA

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've always used neutrogena makeup remover wipes only and it works amazingly! I love the scent of this and it really removes a lot of product in one swipe. Definitely recommend this to other makeup lovers! ❤️
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA

I love these for quick and easy removal before using my face wash. Definitely cuts time making sure I get every bit of my eye makeup and liquid lipstick off without completely irritating my skin. I've loved using these for years!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Minneapolis, MN

I always use these right before bed! They're great because if I feel I have exhausted the space on one side, I just fold it and use the other side! They're great at getting make up off, and they make my skin feel fresh afterward!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Canal Winchester, OH

While these towelettes are a quick fix to getting makeup off on a tired night I honestly do not care for them. Every time I have ever used them they not only dong remove much makeup but cause my skin to burn and become irritated.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim

I have combination acne prone skin with some redness around my cheeks and forehead. This works well in removing all my makeup including waterproof mascarra, but sometimes after I use it my sensitive areas(cheeks) sting for a bit
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Oxnard, CA

These are the best drug store make up remover towelettes I have tried. They are big enough to remove all of my make-up, and the best part is they are so soft and don't burn my eyes. I recently discovered these and so glad I did!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I like these wipes they do their job and they do it very well. The only think I don't like about them is sometimes they get really damp closer the the end of the package which makes it a little more difficult to remove my makeup
Katie E.
Katie E.
Eufaula, AL

Love facial cleansing wipes! I use them in bed right before I fall asleep. I'm a busy mom so I don't always have time to stand at the sink to wash my face. I recommend them for everyone! Also great to toss in your bag on the go.
Constance J.
Constance J.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Every woman want's to put on make up but taking it off is hard. With Neutrogena make up remover clean up is easy. It dose not burn your eyes. You can get a good night sleep with out getitng up pulling make up out of your eyes!!!
Delaynie K.
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA

No burning sensation whatsoever with these babies! I love the scent and found that they work very well to remove facial makeup and pretty well to remove eye makeup. I use wipes before cleansing, and these made my face feel soft!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now