Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Ashita K.
Ashita K.
San Mateo, CA

They are really good for the price, they don't break me out, they have a subtle scent and are very moisturizing and take off the most stubborn makeup. they are a good alternative to the days when you don't want to wash your face.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Alpine, TX

Love it. I think its a good product. Leaves your face very soft. It remove make up really quick and feels very soft like baby skin. It's very cheap to, product that you can find at any store for very few bucks. You should try it.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Eureka, CA

Love this product! I have tried many other makeup remover wipes but have always come back to this. It has a good scent. The towelettes are not rough or abrasive. I usually only need two max, and that is for a full face of makeup.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Bronx, NY

Very smoothing and gentle on the face without causing irritation. Great for the nights when you get home late exhausted and want need a shortcut. Just one sheet is enough to remove all the make up from my face, including mascara.
Betsy M.
Betsy M.

I really love these little towelettes. I have sentisitive skin, so I am very picky about which products I use to clean my face with. These never once made me break out nor did they irritate my skin. Def a good product to try out!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kennewick, WA

These are amazing! Not only do they take off your make up but they help you to relieve dry or irritated skin. It has a calming affect on my skin which is sensitive, dry, and can get irritated from time to time! Love this product!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Minneapolis, MN

I always use these right before bed! They're great because if I feel I have exhausted the space on one side, I just fold it and use the other side! They're great at getting make up off, and they make my skin feel fresh afterward!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Weeki Wachee, FL

I love these! I CANNOT wear makeup to bed and although i have friends who do, i don't recommend anyone doing so. These are by far my absolute fave makeup remover towelettes and they are very necessary to any Womans night routine!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I like these wipes they do their job and they do it very well. The only think I don't like about them is sometimes they get really damp closer the the end of the package which makes it a little more difficult to remove my makeup
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim

I have combination acne prone skin with some redness around my cheeks and forehead. This works well in removing all my makeup including waterproof mascarra, but sometimes after I use it my sensitive areas(cheeks) sting for a bit
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?