Add a Photo

cassandra g.
cassandra g.
LYNn, MA
April 4, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
I wear a ton of eye makeup. These are absolutely amazing. Not only do they make the makeup come off pretty easily but the smell is great. Calming and relaxing especially after a long day at work and spending time with the kids.
Haley G.
Haley G.
April 29, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Great at getting off all of your make-up, even my mascara! Doesn't leave my face dry, or filmy feeling. The packaging is great because I can fit it in my purse and gym bag. Not too bad on the price either! Totally recommend it!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
North Hollywood, CA
May 12, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
I absolutely love these wipes! They are perfect for the end of the night when I'm taking my makeup off and in the morning. They get through my setting spry pretty quick which is so nice after a long day. It a must for everyday.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
March 19, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
These wipes are good for the job of removing makeup and hydrate my skin vey well. However I don't feel like they should be night time because they do not prepare me for bed any different then the regular make up removing wipes.
Yovanna V.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
Feb. 16, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
They are hydrating & I enjoy the smell. Not irritating to the eyes & i have sensitive skin as well & it worked fine at removing my makeup. I would recommend ONLY using at night as it can tend to leave the skin a little greasy.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Jacksonville, FL
April 3, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Great product. very cleansing. allowed my makeup to come off smoothly. never went to bed with out its use. not to pricey and defiantly worth the buy. Walgreen's always come through with the great products. defiantly recommend.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Jackson, TN
Feb. 7, 2016, 1 a.m.
It did a decent job of removing foundation and blush; however, it left me with raccoon eyes. It left a lot of eyeliner and mascara on and around my eyes. It was pretty hopeless at removing Benefit Their Real from my eyelashes.
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
May 5, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
I do not wear a lot of make up, however, I do wear foundation on a daily basis. I use these cloths to remove my foundation. The towelettes are gentle and cleansing. These are definitely a repurchase and I highly recommend them.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Roseburg, OR
Feb. 11, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
Removes all my eye make up, including my multiple coats of waterproof mascara. Wonderful scent and doesn't dry out my face or leave it feeling oily. I've tried a lot of make up remover towels but I always come back to this one
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
This product removes my makeup wonderfully. Where other products have failed to ensure I don't wake up with racoon eyes from left over mascara Neutrogena towelettes have won the battle. They haven't bothered or burned my eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?