Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Indianapolis, IN

I love the night calming makeup remover towelettes by Neutrogena, they are so perfect for removing the makeup from the face before cleansing with a night time cleanser. It calms and relaxes both myself and my skin before bed time.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Franklin, TN

I use these every single night. They are great at getting all make up off, and leaves it feeling very moisturized. I buy them in bulk at Sam's club. In the evenings I'm so tired and it's so quick and easy to take your make up off.
Heather H.
Heather H.

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes, I prefer the night calming ones over the original ones. I feel like they're less oily feeling! But I'm glad that these can easily be found pretty much anywhere! They're totally worth it!
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA

I love these wipes! I use them every night. They're my go to when it comes to removing my makeup before I wash my face. They're really gentle and calming but they're really effective in removing the makeup even if it's waterproof!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , In

I love the original Neutrogena makeup remover wipes but these ones were just not is good and they have a very strong fragrance which turned me off of this product completely. I didn't even use the whole pack and I threw them away.
Kelli J.
Kelli J.
Covington, GA

They work wonders my daughters couldn't live them
great product real helpful always have them handy
great value for the price always on the list for the store Walmart
always has in stock will also walgreens will keep buying theses
Amber S.
Amber S.
La Habra, CA

I don't really see too much of a difference in the night calming compared to their normal cleaning wipes aside from the smell. Regardless, it does it's job and is not harsh on the skin! Love the color of this packaging though lol.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA

I love these for quick and easy removal before using my face wash. Definitely cuts time making sure I get every bit of my eye makeup and liquid lipstick off without completely irritating my skin. I've loved using these for years!
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.

These can get rid of any stubborn makeup. The only thing I don't like about this product is how you will have better results If you rub it to get rid of stubborn eyeliner. Beside that this product is one that everyone should own.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Alpine, TX

Love it. I think its a good product. Leaves your face very soft. It remove make up really quick and feels very soft like baby skin. It's very cheap to, product that you can find at any store for very few bucks. You should try it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?