Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Carla M.
Carla M.
Montgomery, AL

Love ,Love!! These cloths pack a punch! Removing all my waterproof and non waterproof makeup and leaving my face clean. Can't beat the nice calming scent as well! I have bought these over an over again, and will continue to do so!
ocean d.
ocean d.
Oceanside, CA

These wipes are awesome to wipe off makeup at the end of a long day. they have a lot of moisture in them. they also wipe off all the make up off my face. I never had to use more than one wipe to clean my entire face. great product
Paula D.
Paula D.
Maryland Heights, MO

Cleans well and doesn't burn my face like some facial wipes. I repeatedly use this product. It may be a little pricey for only wipes, but its great to use at night and it lasts you a while. One wipe will get most of the makeup out.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Choudrant, LA

I love these wipes!!! I use them all the time. I even keep some in my purse. I wish they came in a box. But otherwise, the packaging is ok. I purchased these at Walmart. They do exactly what I need them too! Don't change anything!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Weeki Wachee, FL

I love these! I CANNOT wear makeup to bed and although i have friends who do, i don't recommend anyone doing so. These are by far my absolute fave makeup remover towelettes and they are very necessary to any Womans night routine!
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.

These can get rid of any stubborn makeup. The only thing I don't like about this product is how you will have better results If you rub it to get rid of stubborn eyeliner. Beside that this product is one that everyone should own.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Eureka, CA

Love this product! I have tried many other makeup remover wipes but have always come back to this. It has a good scent. The towelettes are not rough or abrasive. I usually only need two max, and that is for a full face of makeup.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Alpine, TX

Love it. I think its a good product. Leaves your face very soft. It remove make up really quick and feels very soft like baby skin. It's very cheap to, product that you can find at any store for very few bucks. You should try it.
Ashita K.
Ashita K.
San Mateo, CA

They are really good for the price, they don't break me out, they have a subtle scent and are very moisturizing and take off the most stubborn makeup. they are a good alternative to the days when you don't want to wash your face.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Bronx, NY

Very smoothing and gentle on the face without causing irritation. Great for the nights when you get home late exhausted and want need a shortcut. Just one sheet is enough to remove all the make up from my face, including mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now