Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Diana L.
Diana L.
March 9, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
These are the makeup remover wipes I am currently using and I really like them. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is because when I wear very heavy eye makeup they don't completely remove it and I have to use additional products.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Farmington, MI
Feb. 8, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
I have used his one & the light blue package before & I'm not a fan. The dark teal one is very nice! I have normal/dry skin and I notice that the other two aren't moist so I'm tugging my skin and always make me itchy afterwards
Mona L.
Mona L.
Lockport , Il
Feb. 22, 2016, 8:09 a.m.
So I wear a ton of eye makeup and this definitely does the trick. My only issue lies with my skin sensitivities and this for some reason leaves my skin feeling oily so I have to really wash it off in order to remove irritation.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Toledo, OH
Jan. 9, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
These makeup wipes are amazing!! I wear a lot of makeup for cheerleading and when I get home late at night, these wipes take it off so easily. And I doesn't make my eyes burn. These are wonderful and great for waterproof makeup
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
March 6, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
These had a really nice smell and seemed to do well taking off my makeup without overdrying my face. they didn't do much towards waterproof makeup and really work best for a before-wash makeup remover for the bulk of the makeup.
Izzy D.
Izzy D.
Saulsbury, TN
Feb. 9, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
I liked this product at night a lot. It had a nice scent and always removed all of my makeup. But I notice compared to the hydrating wipes by neutrogena it felt sort of scratchy on my face and not as gentle as I wish they were.
Sky W.
Sky W.
Fredericksburg, VA
March 3, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
These remove lots of make-up at once! I use a medium-heavy amount of make-up and I can get it all off with one wipe, usually. And I have very sensitive skin, but this doesn't cause me to break out! The 2-pack lasts a long time.
Yoliana A.
Yoliana A.
Oxnard, CA
I love these! I bought these at Walgreens one night because I had no make up wipes from the ones I usually use, they are amazing! They take off all my make up and leave my face feeling very nice and fresh, definitely recommend.
Chandlar M.
Chandlar M.
Porter Ranch, CA
March 9, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
Removes makeup with ease, even waterproof eye makeup. Smell great, and these are great to travel with! Small travel size pouches are available at Target, I have been using this specific makeup remover wipes for years! Love it!!
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
LYNn, MA
April 4, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
I wear a ton of eye makeup. These are absolutely amazing. Not only do they make the makeup come off pretty easily but the smell is great. Calming and relaxing especially after a long day at work and spending time with the kids.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?