Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Diana L.
Diana L.
March 9, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
These are the makeup remover wipes I am currently using and I really like them. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is because when I wear very heavy eye makeup they don't completely remove it and I have to use additional products.
Brittani D.
Brittani D.
Russellville, AR
March 28, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
I really liked this product however I felt that it didn't leave my skin feeling clean after. It leaves a residue on your face and you have to deeply cleanse your face after. I prefer a cleaner that also acts as a makeup remover.
Layla D.
Layla D.
Muncie, IN
Feb. 26, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
After I used these my face felt so clean! This was an amazing makeup remover! I have dry to normal skin and I feel like this didn't dry out my skin like other makeup removers would. I'm really happy with how this product worked.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
tacoma , Wa
May 14, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
This product is one of my go to make up removers! They remove all of my make up before using a facial wash. They also are very calming to my skin! They are very gentle on my face Which is great considering I have sensitive skin.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Milford, CT
April 1, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Very strong lavander smell heavy in fragrance, defiabntly not to use around sensitive eyes. Ultimately was relaxing and helped remover a full face of makeup! defiantly would repurchase but would not recommend using around eyes .
Katie E.
Katie E.
Eufaula, AL
April 6, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Love facial cleansing wipes! I use them in bed right before I fall asleep. I'm a busy mom so I don't always have time to stand at the sink to wash my face. I recommend them for everyone! Also great to toss in your bag on the go.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim
March 3, 2016, 4:42 a.m.
I have combination acne prone skin with some redness around my cheeks and forehead. This works well in removing all my makeup including waterproof mascarra, but sometimes after I use it my sensitive areas(cheeks) sting for a bit
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
April 6, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
I found the scent of the product to be quite delicate which I like and it did not make my skin breakout like some of these wipes do. I found it to be effective in removing my makeup...especially mascara and I would use it again.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Oxnard, CA
These are the best drug store make up remover towelettes I have tried. They are big enough to remove all of my make-up, and the best part is they are so soft and don't burn my eyes. I recently discovered these and so glad I did!
Delaynie K.
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA
March 21, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
No burning sensation whatsoever with these babies! I love the scent and found that they work very well to remove facial makeup and pretty well to remove eye makeup. I use wipes before cleansing, and these made my face feel soft!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?