Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
Aiken, SC

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this product. It took off all my makeup in so wipe. Very soft. And it hydrated my face. My face was not shiny nor oily. If you need a good makeup remover get this because OMG Its amazing y'all. loVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT
Maya W.
Maya W.
Bluffton, SC

These are my favorite makeup wipes ever made. These makeup wipes are a lot less harsh than the traditional blue packaged ones. They are a little pricey but I think that they are worth the splurge because they are an absolutely amazing product.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Westfield, NJ

These are affordable and excellent
They remove all of your make up
They stay damp
I've never had an issue with the towelettes drying up

These are great for the nights your just too wiped out to stand at the sink and wash all of your makeup off
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Scotland

I would highly recommend this product as they get you're makeup off really well. This product helped me keep my acne under control. I purchased mine at super drug, the product is very gentle on sensitive skin I would defanitly repurchase this.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Baldwinsville, NY

This is a great product and specifically helpful for my dry, irritated skin. It removes makeup beautifully and leaves me with clean skin. This is one of my favorite brands and will purchase this product again and recommend it highly to others.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Elizabeth, NJ

It feels really nice on my skin. I have sensitive skin so using these towelettes leaves my skin feeling fresh without the breakouts. These towelettes also do not leave your skin oily which is a plus for those who have oily or combination skin.
Narci Z.
Narci Z.
Cincinnati, OH

These are the ONLY makeup removing wipes I will use. I think it's a great value and you can buy them almost anywhere. I have pretty oily skin and sensitive skin and these make me face feel great when I use them. Would 100% recommend to anyone.
Americus H.
Americus H.
North Little Rock, AR

Literally the best makeup remover wipes ever! They easily take off your makeup and smell delightful and they also are really healthy for you skin and pores! Everyone should go out and but these because they're the best anyone could ever get!!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Collins, GA

These smell amazing and are perfect for night time removal of make up. I usually keep a pack of these at home at all times. They are very effective but will sometimes leave a tingling/burning sensation around my eyes and sometimes my cheecks.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

THESE ARE MY LIFE! I have used these for years along with all the ladies in my immediate family! They take it all off! They smell great! Not that pricey, no oily finish! Leaves you feeling fresh! I get mine at CVS. I would defiantly recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now