Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA

I love these I have two packets right now they last me a really long time I love the smell it bothers my when the send of makeup towelettes smell to chemically but these don't I really do thing the smell is calming I recommend 100%
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Americus, GA

Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming are awesome for a quick refreshing make up removal for an on the go Nurse that has very little time to make a big fuss about removing make up when all I need is SLEEP!!!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ

I am always looking for a bargain when it comes to makeup wipes, so I usually pick up the generic brand. However, no generic brand compares to this.. It removes my makeup beautifully without irritating my eyes! I highly recommend!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Montgomery, AL

Love ,Love!! These cloths pack a punch! Removing all my waterproof and non waterproof makeup and leaving my face clean. Can't beat the nice calming scent as well! I have bought these over an over again, and will continue to do so!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I never believed this little wipe would actually remove all of my eye makeup as easy as it did. But this is a great way to take it off without irritating your skin and under your eyes. the pink package of them smells awesome also!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Choudrant, LA

I love these wipes!!! I use them all the time. I even keep some in my purse. I wish they came in a box. But otherwise, the packaging is ok. I purchased these at Walmart. They do exactly what I need them too! Don't change anything!
ocean d.
ocean d.
Oceanside, CA

These wipes are awesome to wipe off makeup at the end of a long day. they have a lot of moisture in them. they also wipe off all the make up off my face. I never had to use more than one wipe to clean my entire face. great product
Paula D.
Paula D.
Maryland Heights, MO

Cleans well and doesn't burn my face like some facial wipes. I repeatedly use this product. It may be a little pricey for only wipes, but its great to use at night and it lasts you a while. One wipe will get most of the makeup out.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

I got this as a face cleaner as a bridesmaid. Used it camping and for regular use. My skin wasn't too dry after use, non-irritating (I have sensitive skin) and removed my makeup very easily. Have bought these multiple times since.
Ginamarie G.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA

Love these towelettes! They do not cause breakouts if you have sensitive or combo skin and they really do take all your makeup off so gently with just one wipe! The scent is very calming being as it is lavender. Worth every penny.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?