Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Lena R.
Lena R.
Forked River, NJ

This is a good make-up remover towelette; it removes most of the make-up but does leave a greasy feel on your skin. It does a better job than most drug store brands and it is inexpensive. The scent is very nice. I would recommend this product.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

These work great! I've always been looking for the right makeup wipes because I have really sensitive skin and these are nice and gentle. really does a good job on getting all makeup off, even my eye makeup! I would definitely buy these again/
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Santa Marta

Estas toallistas removedoras de maquillaje son muy buenas, remueven hasta el maquillaje a prueba de agua como las marcaras o rimel y esos pigmentos de mac, me encantaria poder comprarmelas aunque son caritas y me gustaron mucho, las recomiendo
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Bay City, MI

I love love this product. It's extremely gentle on my skin but still takes the makeup off with one wipe. Also like the lavender smell in it especially for bedtime. It definitely met my expectations! I wouldn't change anything bout the product.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

Work great with removing makeup, even black eye makeup:) Though with any makeup remover, I would still recommend washing your face with a cleansed after :) Good price for how much you get, but i don't know if it's exactly "night time soothing"
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Westfield, NJ

These are affordable and excellent
They remove all of your make up
They stay damp
I've never had an issue with the towelettes drying up

These are great for the nights your just too wiped out to stand at the sink and wash all of your makeup off
Geanne Marrie B.
Geanne Marrie B.

The wipes definitely removes almost all of my makeup even waterproof mascara. However, it feels like there's a little oil in these wipes. You should definitely need to wash your face afterwards because it gives kinda of a residue on your face.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hollywood, FL

Perfect for removing make up before bed regardless of how tired or lazy you feel! Also really easy to travel with! The scent is nice compared to the regular scented version of this product. It removes my make up easily and almost effortlessly!
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
Aiken, SC

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this product. It took off all my makeup in so wipe. Very soft. And it hydrated my face. My face was not shiny nor oily. If you need a good makeup remover get this because OMG Its amazing y'all. loVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Scotland

I would highly recommend this product as they get you're makeup off really well. This product helped me keep my acne under control. I purchased mine at super drug, the product is very gentle on sensitive skin I would defanitly repurchase this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now