Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Manar S.
Manar S.
Newark, DE

I LOVE THIS MAKE UP REMOVER. It is a little scented so the first time I tried it, I was like whoaaaa, but then I couldn't wait for the smell whenever I take off my makeup. It truly is an amazing wipe & I will forever use this brand.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Bellbrook, OH

One of my favorite night time products. I use it every night before going to bed. I bought it from Walmart. I'm a repeat user because I love this product so much, it's gentle enough to use every night. Definitely would buy it again!
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Seattle, WA

Work well when you want something other than just soap and water to clean your face. I bought them because I was going on a trip and didn't want to bring another tube of makeup cleaner and these worked almost as well as the cleaner.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Naperville, IL

Gets off all of makeup and even benefit mascara. One thing I dislike is leaves a little bit of and oily resdue on the skin so I recommended just taking a wash cloth afterwards and rinsing your face before putting any moisturizer on.
Katie G.
Katie G.
West Lafayette, IN

These are great because they don't leave a residue on your face. They let me go to bed feeling clean and fresh, but not overly exhilarated. (I find that sometimes cleaning your face can wake you up more than get you ready for bed!)
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Americus, GA

Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming are awesome for a quick refreshing make up removal for an on the go Nurse that has very little time to make a big fuss about removing make up when all I need is SLEEP!!!
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Sallisaw, OK

They get the job done- sort of outrageously priced. Smell nice for a night time calming effect. Sort of have to scrub to take off eye makeup. Sub-par packaging. Overall a mediocre product in my opinion. Would recommend other brand.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Norfolk, VA

Smells awesome and makes my skin feel great nice and soft and it removes all my make up. Wake up with a fresh face. Packaging is convenient and easy to grab a wipe out. They stay fresh inside package as well. Would recommend using.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA

I love these I have two packets right now they last me a really long time I love the smell it bothers my when the send of makeup towelettes smell to chemically but these don't I really do thing the smell is calming I recommend 100%
Amaris L.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA

I really love these makeup wipes the sent is amazing and they really remove my makeup without leaving a film. They are nice and gently, great packaging. They are affordable I got mine at Walmart. I would defitnatly recommend these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?