Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Seattle, WA

Work well when you want something other than just soap and water to clean your face. I bought them because I was going on a trip and didn't want to bring another tube of makeup cleaner and these worked almost as well as the cleaner.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Americus, GA

Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming are awesome for a quick refreshing make up removal for an on the go Nurse that has very little time to make a big fuss about removing make up when all I need is SLEEP!!!
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Sallisaw, OK

They get the job done- sort of outrageously priced. Smell nice for a night time calming effect. Sort of have to scrub to take off eye makeup. Sub-par packaging. Overall a mediocre product in my opinion. Would recommend other brand.
Amaris L.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA

I really love these makeup wipes the sent is amazing and they really remove my makeup without leaving a film. They are nice and gently, great packaging. They are affordable I got mine at Walmart. I would defitnatly recommend these.
Katie G.
Katie G.
West Lafayette, IN

These are great because they don't leave a residue on your face. They let me go to bed feeling clean and fresh, but not overly exhilarated. (I find that sometimes cleaning your face can wake you up more than get you ready for bed!)
Ngo T.
Ngo T.
Athens, GA

Clean off easily. I love it! Just wipe and all the makeup is gone. Before this I have tried using some liquid removal products. They took lots of time and sometimes they get into my eyes, which really heard. But this one is perfect
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA

I love these I have two packets right now they last me a really long time I love the smell it bothers my when the send of makeup towelettes smell to chemically but these don't I really do thing the smell is calming I recommend 100%
Susan S.
Susan S.
Norfolk, VA

Smells awesome and makes my skin feel great nice and soft and it removes all my make up. Wake up with a fresh face. Packaging is convenient and easy to grab a wipe out. They stay fresh inside package as well. Would recommend using.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Lake Ariel, PA

The cloths are really soft on my face and the scent is really nice and calming. They definitely met my expectations and they're not too expensive if you're looking for something nice and not too overpriced. I would buy these again.
ocean d.
ocean d.
Oceanside, CA

These wipes are awesome to wipe off makeup at the end of a long day. they have a lot of moisture in them. they also wipe off all the make up off my face. I never had to use more than one wipe to clean my entire face. great product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now