Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alex R.
Alex R.
Minneapolis, MN
Feb. 29, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
I always use these right before bed! They're great because if I feel I have exhausted the space on one side, I just fold it and use the other side! They're great at getting make up off, and they make my skin feel fresh afterward!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
April 6, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
I love these for quick and easy removal before using my face wash. Definitely cuts time making sure I get every bit of my eye makeup and liquid lipstick off without completely irritating my skin. I've loved using these for years!
Pafoua Y.
Pafoua Y.
Redding, CA
May 4, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've always used neutrogena makeup remover wipes only and it works amazingly! I love the scent of this and it really removes a lot of product in one swipe. Definitely recommend this to other makeup lovers! ❤️
Maria A.
Maria A.
Alpine, TX
May 18, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Love it. I think its a good product. Leaves your face very soft. It remove make up really quick and feels very soft like baby skin. It's very cheap to, product that you can find at any store for very few bucks. You should try it.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Bronx, NY
March 20, 2016, 4:01 a.m.
Very smoothing and gentle on the face without causing irritation. Great for the nights when you get home late exhausted and want need a shortcut. Just one sheet is enough to remove all the make up from my face, including mascara.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Canal Winchester, OH
Feb. 22, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
While these towelettes are a quick fix to getting makeup off on a tired night I honestly do not care for them. Every time I have ever used them they not only dong remove much makeup but cause my skin to burn and become irritated.
Delaynie K.
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA
March 21, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
No burning sensation whatsoever with these babies! I love the scent and found that they work very well to remove facial makeup and pretty well to remove eye makeup. I use wipes before cleansing, and these made my face feel soft!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Marietta, GA
Feb. 4, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
These wipes are great for when I am feeling a little too lazy to wash my face and take off my makeup after a night out on the town. I like that they don't irritate my face, and do a really good job getting off my makeup as well.
Brittani D.
Brittani D.
Russellville, AR
March 28, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
I really liked this product however I felt that it didn't leave my skin feeling clean after. It leaves a residue on your face and you have to deeply cleanse your face after. I prefer a cleaner that also acts as a makeup remover.
Swathi N.
Swathi N.
Westerville, OH
Feb. 4, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Really good to remove makeup, though it requires more effort for mascara. This is what I use everyday, since I don't wear a heavy foundation day to day. But, if I have a waterproof mascara, then I use a cleanser along with this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?