Add a Photo

Annie P.
Annie P.
Coraopolis, PA
March 6, 2016, 6:13 a.m.
I know it's so important to get all of that make-up off my face at night and when I start to breakout I realize that I might not be doing my best at removal. In those times I reach for these make-up removers. I often wet them a little bit more in the sink but then they always remove my make-up without problems. It's also such an easy process and makes my nighttime routine go so much faster!
Lea M.
Lea M.
Temple, TX
April 5, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
These are soft and gentle on my skin and I love the calming scent. They are moist enough that I only need to use one towelette to clean my face. It does not always remove my eye makeup completely, but this is a similar issue that I have experienced with other brands as well. If I use an eye makeup remover in combination with this towelette then my face is make up free and fresh and clean.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fremont, CA
April 22, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
These are super great. They have a nice fragrance and leave your skin clean and soft. I bought them at Target or Walmart, I can't remember but it was one of the two. They were a little pricey to me but then I've been spoiled by less expensive Dollar General wipes, ha. Still, they were good and not harsh and I'd definitely buy them again, especially now that I don't live near a DG anymore.
Erin M.
Erin M.
March 13, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
I LOVE these wipes! I normally buy the regular neutragena wipes, in the blue pack, but I saw these in the store and thought I'd give them a try. They smell super good and leave my skin so refreshed feeling and silly smooth. I use them right before bedtime and they definitely make me feel relaxed. They work just as good as the regular ones and get all of my makeup off with just 1-2 wipes.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Starkville, MS
I use these wipes almost everyday! Whether it's to fix mistakes in the morning while I do my makeup, remove foundation from the back of my hand after my morning make up, wiping across my face when I get home to feel refreshed, or running over my face after cleansing to ensure no make up is left. They are soft and moisturizing but very effective. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Rochester Hls, MI
May 17, 2016, 11:04 a.m.
These makeup remover wipes make me feel clean and fresh-faced no matter what time of day I use them!
Each wipe is thick enough to completely remove an entire face of makeup, unlike other brands where I've needed to use 2 or 3. Also, the packaging completely snaps shut so the towelettes never dry up. Thank god they often come in 2-packs: one for my bathroom and one for my overnight bag!
Nait S.
Nait S.
Arlington, VA
May 18, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
I usually like the original Neutrogena makeup cleansing wipes. When I saw these in store, I thought I would give them a try.

Such a great product. Just like the original, it takes off all my makeup and it also smells great. Left my very sensitive skin feeling soft and hydrated. It didn't irritate my skin at all. I have very dry, eczema prone skin. My new holy grail to get my makeup off.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pensacola, FL
May 23, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
I really don't know why I would ever need to pay $15+ for a "high-end" make up remover wipes in smaller quantities when these are half the price and work amazing. I love the regular neutrogena remover wipes, but my favorite are the night calming since usually I am removing my make up very soon before going to bed. They remove my make up very well and make me feel refreshed! Great buy!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Greensboro, NC
May 19, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
These wipes are so convenient and easy to use. I love that I can grab one and wipe my face clean without having to grab for a cotton ball or a wash cloth. This is so gentle on my skin and I even use it during the day, not just at night. I would definitely recommend this to others, even if you have sensitive skin. These are efficient at removing eye make up without irritating my eyes.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Ruston, LA
April 3, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
These towelettes are so soothing to use and it left my skin feeling super moisturized and clean. I did not expect much when I first began to use this product since it was fairly cheaper than some of the other name brands. However, I am so glad I bought these because I really got my money's worth on these! This is coming from someone who does not use a regular makeup removing regimen.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?