Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Cat G.
Cat G.
Riverview, FL

I love this product! It's perfect to use at night because it leaves your face feeling clean and ready to hit the pillow. I use this even when I don't wear makeup because it just cleans all the oils and dirt from the day off your face.
Luann B.
Luann B.
Mitchell, SD

Love these, remove make gently! Scent is nice not too strong. I especially like to use these while traveling. The price is fair for product, of course would always like them cheaper. I buy mine at target and would recommend to others.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Woodhull, NY

I love these nighttime calming make up remover wipes. I use them every single night to remove my make up before and after washing my face. They really have a calming effect on my dry red sensitive skin. They definitely sooth my skin.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Naperville, IL

I used these makeup wipes at night. While they did a good job of removing liquid face makeup, they didn't stand a chance against my mascara. They hardly removed my mascara. Also, I didn't notice the "calming effect" they claim to have.
Angie S.
Angie S.

I use this for my nightly routine as it gets ready for me to go to sleep which is the perfect makeup remover for the nightly routine but I do have to use multiple wipes to get all the makeup off id rather use a scrub first then this.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa

These ones are my favorite because the lavender feels super soft on my face: no rubbing or sandpaper feel. These wipes smells amazing and leave my face feeling moisturized and not dry! They always get all my makeup off with one wipe!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Bremerton, WA

They kinda burn and leave your face feeling very oily. I used them to remove very thick stage makeup and they worked great for their purpose but the actors wearing the makeup complained about oily and irritated skin after using them.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.

As with most Neutrogena products they tend to deliver moderately. Using this remover is a bit too oily and leaves a bit of residue on my face. I don't really recommend this to those who are oily and doesn't enjoy fragranced products.
Carleigh L.
Carleigh L.
Knoxville, TN

My mother bought me these a while back. I use them to remove my makeup (one for the face the other for the eyes) they aren't harsh but they still work!! most of the time I stop have makeup left over but with these I have almost none
Janine S.
Janine S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Great gentle way to remove makeup. With sensitive skin, this product does not clog pores or irritate the skin. In addition is does not leave residue. I suggest rinsing the cloth out and wiping with clear water before you moisturize.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?