Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Henva B.
Henva B.
Rosenberg , Tx

AMAZING product! I absolutely love these.! They take off every bit of my make-up and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth! They are very gentle, so much so I can also use around my eye area. Great price point as well. I highly recommend these!
Lyn G.
Lyn G.

Towels dried a bit too soon. Sort of rough to take of makeup not as smooth as expected. At the end it was able to the job done. No problem with packaging. Overall I'd say it's not a bad product just make sure to watch out for the towels drying.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Belleview, FL

The Neutrogena make up removing towelettes are spectacular they don't leave my face sticky or burning, the scent isn't over powering, a nice ending to a busy day. I've been buying this product for awhile, definitely a must have make up remover!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Garden City

Works well with a fantastic smell if you love lavender! Takes off all my facial makeup including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I bought it at Walgreens for super cheap as well. Will definitely be using again. Only wish they had more scents :)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Saint Paul, MN

These are the best makeup removing wipes I've found. I keep coming back to them. One wipe takes off a full face of makeup and doesn't leave my face too greasy or shiny. They smell great too, and I haven't found the scent to be too overpowering.
The best towelettes I have used, gets the makeup off good without a lot of rubbing, does better than I thought it would. the price could be lower and the packaging is ok but for the price you would think it could be better. I will but it again.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Louisville, KY

I love these things. They have the right level of moisture and really remove make up well (even waterproof mascara). I've bought this item multiple times and will definitely be repurchasing. They're definitely a good item for the price you pay.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I love these wipes, they are my favorite! They take off all my makeup! I've bought them several times! I highly recommend them and they smell amazing! I used to hate taking off my makeup but now I don't mind! I would definitely recommend these!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Kansas City, KS

These towelettes leave face feeling clean and do not dry out your face. They are moisturizing and pleasant smelling. The packaging could be more easily sealed. The towels are really stretchy and soft. I will use them again. I recommend to others
Katie D.
Katie D.
Kennesaw

These Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes work wonders. I only have to use one to get all of my daily makeup off.They have a fresh scent that is not overbearing. Also. they did not break my skin out the way others have.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now