Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa

These ones are my favorite because the lavender feels super soft on my face: no rubbing or sandpaper feel. These wipes smells amazing and leave my face feeling moisturized and not dry! They always get all my makeup off with one wipe!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.

As with most Neutrogena products they tend to deliver moderately. Using this remover is a bit too oily and leaves a bit of residue on my face. I don't really recommend this to those who are oily and doesn't enjoy fragranced products.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Woodhull, NY

I love these nighttime calming make up remover wipes. I use them every single night to remove my make up before and after washing my face. They really have a calming effect on my dry red sensitive skin. They definitely sooth my skin.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Naperville, IL

I used these makeup wipes at night. While they did a good job of removing liquid face makeup, they didn't stand a chance against my mascara. They hardly removed my mascara. Also, I didn't notice the "calming effect" they claim to have.
Manar S.
Manar S.
Newark, DE

I LOVE THIS MAKE UP REMOVER. It is a little scented so the first time I tried it, I was like whoaaaa, but then I couldn't wait for the smell whenever I take off my makeup. It truly is an amazing wipe & I will forever use this brand.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Naperville, IL

Gets off all of makeup and even benefit mascara. One thing I dislike is leaves a little bit of and oily resdue on the skin so I recommended just taking a wash cloth afterwards and rinsing your face before putting any moisturizer on.
Carleigh L.
Carleigh L.
Knoxville, TN

My mother bought me these a while back. I use them to remove my makeup (one for the face the other for the eyes) they aren't harsh but they still work!! most of the time I stop have makeup left over but with these I have almost none
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Seattle, WA

Work well when you want something other than just soap and water to clean your face. I bought them because I was going on a trip and didn't want to bring another tube of makeup cleaner and these worked almost as well as the cleaner.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Bellbrook, OH

One of my favorite night time products. I use it every night before going to bed. I bought it from Walmart. I'm a repeat user because I love this product so much, it's gentle enough to use every night. Definitely would buy it again!
Janine S.
Janine S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Great gentle way to remove makeup. With sensitive skin, this product does not clog pores or irritate the skin. In addition is does not leave residue. I suggest rinsing the cloth out and wiping with clear water before you moisturize.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now