Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Heather H.
Heather H.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes, I prefer the night calming ones over the original ones. I feel like they're less oily feeling! But I'm glad that these can easily be found pretty much anywhere! They're totally worth it!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Kouts, IN
I love the original Neutrogena makeup remover wipes but these ones were just not is good and they have a very strong fragrance which turned me off of this product completely. I didn't even use the whole pack and I threw them away.
Paula D.
Paula D.
Maryland Heights, MO
June 2, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
Cleans well and doesn't burn my face like some facial wipes. I repeatedly use this product. It may be a little pricey for only wipes, but its great to use at night and it lasts you a while. One wipe will get most of the makeup out.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
I love these wipes! I use them every night. They're my go to when it comes to removing my makeup before I wash my face. They're really gentle and calming but they're really effective in removing the makeup even if it's waterproof!
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
Feb. 25, 2016, 9:37 a.m.
I really love these little towelettes. I have sentisitive skin, so I am very picky about which products I use to clean my face with. These never once made me break out nor did they irritate my skin. Def a good product to try out!
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Eureka, CA
Love this product! I have tried many other makeup remover wipes but have always come back to this. It has a good scent. The towelettes are not rough or abrasive. I usually only need two max, and that is for a full face of makeup.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kennewick, WA
March 8, 2016, 5:58 a.m.
These are amazing! Not only do they take off your make up but they help you to relieve dry or irritated skin. It has a calming affect on my skin which is sensitive, dry, and can get irritated from time to time! Love this product!
Ashita K.
Ashita K.
San Mateo, CA
They are really good for the price, they don't break me out, they have a subtle scent and are very moisturizing and take off the most stubborn makeup. they are a good alternative to the days when you don't want to wash your face.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Feb. 25, 2016, 2:55 p.m.
I love these! I CANNOT wear makeup to bed and although i have friends who do, i don't recommend anyone doing so. These are by far my absolute fave makeup remover towelettes and they are very necessary to any Womans night routine!
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
April 20, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
These can get rid of any stubborn makeup. The only thing I don't like about this product is how you will have better results If you rub it to get rid of stubborn eyeliner. Beside that this product is one that everyone should own.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?