Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Brenton, WV

Love these wipes, my only complaint is that they don't completely remove my eye make up. Removes make up great and easy to use. Purchased mine in bulk at Sam's Club. Will also dry out quickly if the packaging isn't completely secured.
Cat G.
Cat G.
Riverview, FL

I love this product! It's perfect to use at night because it leaves your face feeling clean and ready to hit the pillow. I use this even when I don't wear makeup because it just cleans all the oils and dirt from the day off your face.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Cedar Hill, TX

Removes all of my face and eye makeup perfectly. To remove black mascara you must hold the cleansing cloth over lashes for a few seconds and then it wiped off easily. Leaves skin a make-up free canvas for cleansing with a facial wash.
Luann B.
Luann B.
Mitchell, SD

Love these, remove make gently! Scent is nice not too strong. I especially like to use these while traveling. The price is fair for product, of course would always like them cheaper. I buy mine at target and would recommend to others.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL

These were great at removing make up and I loved the smell. Only problem is I think they mighta been making me break out. Not 100% sure if my break outs were caused by them but it was something new I was using at the time of occurence
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

The best makeup remover I have every used! Makeup comes clean off without having to scrub deep. Easy on my face and skin. I love being about to buy the refill packs. I use this product daily and do not think I will stop any time soon!
Liz P.
Liz P.
N Little Rock, AR

I really enjoy using this product! On days where I'm so busy it nice to grab one of these and clean off my makeup from the day. I'm left with a clean and refreshed face and they smell wonderful! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY

I love these towelettes. THey are great to be able to carry them around in your purse or back pack. whenever I get sweaty or did my makeup off, I use these because they are so great. and really do get off ALL your makeup.great product
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Oxnard, Ca

These are honestly the best. I can't get enough of them! They work great because they actually remove all your makeup that you wear throughout the day. Super effusion since if you can even carry them in your purse if it's large enough
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa

These ones are my favorite because the lavender feels super soft on my face: no rubbing or sandpaper feel. These wipes smells amazing and leave my face feeling moisturized and not dry! They always get all my makeup off with one wipe!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now