Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Montana M.
Montana M.
Radford, VA

These are okay, they work as well as most makeup wipes I have tried. I did not repurchase because I decided to try different products since this was nothing special. It gets he job done but does not get all of the mascara and eyeliner.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN

Just bought this today and used it tonight to wipe off my mascara and it works amazing! I have very sensitive skin and the chemicals in the wipes didn't irritate my skin one bit! It actually made my face feel fresh like I washed it! :)
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Silver Spring, MD

Cleans off all my makeup from my entire day! I always find myself going through these towels very quickly. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all. Sometimes I have to rub a little harder but thats okay.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL

These were great at removing make up and I loved the smell. Only problem is I think they mighta been making me break out. Not 100% sure if my break outs were caused by them but it was something new I was using at the time of occurence
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY

I love these towelettes. THey are great to be able to carry them around in your purse or back pack. whenever I get sweaty or did my makeup off, I use these because they are so great. and really do get off ALL your makeup.great product
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Cedar Hill, TX

Removes all of my face and eye makeup perfectly. To remove black mascara you must hold the cleansing cloth over lashes for a few seconds and then it wiped off easily. Leaves skin a make-up free canvas for cleansing with a facial wash.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Oxnard, Ca

These are honestly the best. I can't get enough of them! They work great because they actually remove all your makeup that you wear throughout the day. Super effusion since if you can even carry them in your purse if it's large enough
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Brenton, WV

Love these wipes, my only complaint is that they don't completely remove my eye make up. Removes make up great and easy to use. Purchased mine in bulk at Sam's Club. Will also dry out quickly if the packaging isn't completely secured.
Liz P.
Liz P.
N Little Rock, AR

I really enjoy using this product! On days where I'm so busy it nice to grab one of these and clean off my makeup from the day. I'm left with a clean and refreshed face and they smell wonderful! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

The best makeup remover I have every used! Makeup comes clean off without having to scrub deep. Easy on my face and skin. I love being about to buy the refill packs. I use this product daily and do not think I will stop any time soon!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?