Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jocelyne R.
Jocelyne R.
Buena Park, CA

It's really hard for me to find wipes that take all of my makeup off! I've tried all of them! Clean and clear, Ives, but neutropenia works the best! It takes off all your makeup!! Even your stubborn eyeliner!! It leaves your face clean and soft!
rebecca a.
rebecca a.
Augusta, GA

Excellent product would use it again.got all the makeup off my face and left a clean fresh softness on my face.. A friend of mine bougjt tjis product for me .. It was my first time using this product .. I would definitely buy yhis product again..
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Coldwater, OH

These work really well for removing makeup, especially eye makeup! I also love that they do not have a harsh scent to them. I also have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin at all and do not leave a greasy, oily feeling on your skin!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY

Very gentle but gets off all my makeup! Has a calming smell to it. Great for before bed removal of your makeup.
The packaging is ok. Nothing too specatular.
I am overall pleased by this product.
I would recommend to others. It's a great product.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Oceanside, CA

I really like these wipes. They get most of my makeup off without irritating my skin. The scent is also really nice. My only downfall is that it does burn the eyes a bit but pretty much every wipe I've used does so it's not a deal breaker for me
Xhenete M.
Xhenete M.
Staten Island, NY

I would recommend this product absolutely to everyone. It works incredibly well and I use it pretty much everyday. It's so good and gets the job done and cleans my face leaving it feeling refreshed. I use after makeup and I just love it so much.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Brentwood, TN

These really made my skin clear. A lot of other makeup removers that I have used made my skin dry out, but these worked really well and my skin still felt soft in the morning. Great for when you've had a late night and are ready to hop into bed!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I love these wipes, they are my favorite! They take off all my makeup! I've bought them several times! I highly recommend them and they smell amazing! I used to hate taking off my makeup but now I don't mind! I would definitely recommend these!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Vancouver

A quick and easy way to get makeup off! Smells good, feels nice on skin. Purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart. A bit pricey but overall met my expectations. I am a repeat user and will purchase again. Could improve by having more wipes in package.
Henva B.
Henva B.
Rosenberg , Tx

AMAZING product! I absolutely love these.! They take off every bit of my make-up and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth! They are very gentle, so much so I can also use around my eye area. Great price point as well. I highly recommend these!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now