Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Carla M.
Carla M.
Montgomery, AL
April 19, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Love ,Love!! These cloths pack a punch! Removing all my waterproof and non waterproof makeup and leaving my face clean. Can't beat the nice calming scent as well! I have bought these over an over again, and will continue to do so!
ocean d.
ocean d.
Oceanside, CA
March 6, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
These wipes are awesome to wipe off makeup at the end of a long day. they have a lot of moisture in them. they also wipe off all the make up off my face. I never had to use more than one wipe to clean my entire face. great product
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Choudrant, LA
April 8, 2016, 9:29 a.m.
I love these wipes!!! I use them all the time. I even keep some in my purse. I wish they came in a box. But otherwise, the packaging is ok. I purchased these at Walmart. They do exactly what I need them too! Don't change anything!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
March 1, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
I got this as a face cleaner as a bridesmaid. Used it camping and for regular use. My skin wasn't too dry after use, non-irritating (I have sensitive skin) and removed my makeup very easily. Have bought these multiple times since.
Kelli J.
Kelli J.
Covington, GA
They work wonders my daughters couldn't live them
great product real helpful always have them handy
great value for the price always on the list for the store Walmart
always has in stock will also walgreens will keep buying theses
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Indianapolis, IN
March 1, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
I love the night calming makeup remover towelettes by Neutrogena, they are so perfect for removing the makeup from the face before cleansing with a night time cleanser. It calms and relaxes both myself and my skin before bed time.
Amber S.
Amber S.
La Habra, CA
I don't really see too much of a difference in the night calming compared to their normal cleaning wipes aside from the smell. Regardless, it does it's job and is not harsh on the skin! Love the color of this packaging though lol.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Feb. 25, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
I never believed this little wipe would actually remove all of my eye makeup as easy as it did. But this is a great way to take it off without irritating your skin and under your eyes. the pink package of them smells awesome also!
Ginamarie G.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these towelettes! They do not cause breakouts if you have sensitive or combo skin and they really do take all your makeup off so gently with just one wipe! The scent is very calming being as it is lavender. Worth every penny.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Franklin, TN
March 10, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
I use these every single night. They are great at getting all make up off, and leaves it feeling very moisturized. I buy them in bulk at Sam's club. In the evenings I'm so tired and it's so quick and easy to take your make up off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?