Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Janine S.
Janine S.
Kalamazoo, MI
March 22, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
Great gentle way to remove makeup. With sensitive skin, this product does not clog pores or irritate the skin. In addition is does not leave residue. I suggest rinsing the cloth out and wiping with clear water before you moisturize.
Katie G.
Katie G.
West Lafayette, IN
March 8, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
These are great because they don't leave a residue on your face. They let me go to bed feeling clean and fresh, but not overly exhilarated. (I find that sometimes cleaning your face can wake you up more than get you ready for bed!)
Amaris L.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
April 9, 2016, 2:11 p.m.
I really love these makeup wipes the sent is amazing and they really remove my makeup without leaving a film. They are nice and gently, great packaging. They are affordable I got mine at Walmart. I would defitnatly recommend these.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Sallisaw, OK
They get the job done- sort of outrageously priced. Smell nice for a night time calming effect. Sort of have to scrub to take off eye makeup. Sub-par packaging. Overall a mediocre product in my opinion. Would recommend other brand.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Americus, GA
May 14, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming are awesome for a quick refreshing make up removal for an on the go Nurse that has very little time to make a big fuss about removing make up when all I need is SLEEP!!!
Ngo T.
Ngo T.
Athens, GA
Feb. 4, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
Clean off easily. I love it! Just wipe and all the makeup is gone. Before this I have tried using some liquid removal products. They took lots of time and sometimes they get into my eyes, which really heard. But this one is perfect
Susan S.
Susan S.
Norfolk, VA
May 4, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Smells awesome and makes my skin feel great nice and soft and it removes all my make up. Wake up with a fresh face. Packaging is convenient and easy to grab a wipe out. They stay fresh inside package as well. Would recommend using.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
Feb. 15, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
I love these I have two packets right now they last me a really long time I love the smell it bothers my when the send of makeup towelettes smell to chemically but these don't I really do thing the smell is calming I recommend 100%
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Lake Ariel, PA
April 13, 2016, 8:09 a.m.
The cloths are really soft on my face and the scent is really nice and calming. They definitely met my expectations and they're not too expensive if you're looking for something nice and not too overpriced. I would buy these again.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 7, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
I am always looking for a bargain when it comes to makeup wipes, so I usually pick up the generic brand. However, no generic brand compares to this.. It removes my makeup beautifully without irritating my eyes! I highly recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?