Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Sunland Park, NM

These towelettes are great after a long day with heavy makeup. They really good at getting the most stubborn makeup off the face and eyes with an intense moisture so that they don't tug at the skin. These are my go to make-up removers.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely love these makeup wipes. They smell great, and they are super gentle. No matter how much I scrub my eyes, they don't irritate them! Of most of the wipes I've used, they take the least amount of effort to get my makeup off!
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS

These are great for dry skin. I have oily skin so they leave a film like feel to my face. I use wipes to get all my makeup off then have to use another product afterwards. But they smell really good and help with getting eye makeup off
Bri R.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN

Just bought this today and used it tonight to wipe off my mascara and it works amazing! I have very sensitive skin and the chemicals in the wipes didn't irritate my skin one bit! It actually made my face feel fresh like I washed it! :)
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I love these face wipes it gets every bit of makeup off even my waterproof mascara it is very calming and gentle to the skin does not give me break outs and also very hydrating and moisturizing does not dry out my skin highly recommend
Brittney N.
Brittney N.

I do not like this product at all. I thought this would be ok for my skin but it was not. When I used this it felt like my face was on fire. It also has fragrance in it and my skin just did not like it. Would never re buy this product.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Silver Spring, MD

Cleans off all my makeup from my entire day! I always find myself going through these towels very quickly. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all. Sometimes I have to rub a little harder but thats okay.
Montana M.
Montana M.
Radford, VA

These are okay, they work as well as most makeup wipes I have tried. I did not repurchase because I decided to try different products since this was nothing special. It gets he job done but does not get all of the mascara and eyeliner.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Mt Pleasant, SC

I LOVE these makeup remover towelettes! I smell is not over powering and great for night time relaxation. I use these whenever I am feeling too lazy to wash my face. These are a must have and keep them right in my bedside table drawer!
Liz P.
Liz P.
N Little Rock, AR

I really enjoy using this product! On days where I'm so busy it nice to grab one of these and clean off my makeup from the day. I'm left with a clean and refreshed face and they smell wonderful! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now