Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Holt, MO

These makeup remover wipes work perfectly to remove makeup that is difficult to get off. It's gentle and keeps your skin feeling soft. I loved it and would buy it again, and it's not expensive so that helps. I think they are absolutely perfect!!!
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

The best makeup remover ever!!! These wipes have an oil on them which help to remove the makeup. I've used plenty of wipes that have harsh chemicals that just dry up my skin and leave my face burning. I love the way these wipes make me skin feel!
Kori W.
Kori W.
Kennesaw, GA

The Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are some of the best make-up remover wipes I've ever used! After I shower and wash my face I am able to use just one wipe to get the rest of my make-up off and they're great for sensitive skin!
Beth A.
Beth A.

When you are too tired to clean your makeup off or fear that the water will wake you up before bed time, these handy wipes complete the job for you! They leave your skin feeling clean and moisturized. They also remove stubborn waterproof makeup.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY

Very gentle but gets off all my makeup! Has a calming smell to it. Great for before bed removal of your makeup.
The packaging is ok. Nothing too specatular.
I am overall pleased by this product.
I would recommend to others. It's a great product.
Hailey d.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL

I love this product so much, I normally get off work around midnight . So this product caught my eye when it states calming. I wear heavy eye makeup. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara, just a few wipes and I have a fresh clean face. Love love love
eridan r.
eridan r.
Fort Worth, TX

Great for removing heavy makeup, it gets all of the product completely off with out irritating the skin, doesn't make you oily or dry, it really keeps your skin hydrated! And it helps with breakouts, its a must have for any one who where makeup!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Chapel Hill, NC

I love these. I feel like Neutrogena makes really great facial skin care products. These are calming but don't break out my oily skin. They're soft, and they do a good job removing makeup. Much better than the Simple Oil Balancing wipes I tried.
Mary Jo C.
Mary Jo C.
Homestead, PA

We use these alot. They work well compared to others I've tried. I have three daughters and they are always changing make up for different dance routines and need a quick cleaner and these are great. I feel the price is average for this product.
Cheslei A.
Cheslei A.
Paia, HI

I like this makeup remover wipes. It seriously gets its job done. I got it from a drugstore in town. It makes your face feel good and clean after taking all that makeup off. You won't be disappointed! I definitely would purchase this item again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now