Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Alka G.
Alka G.

This is the best makeup removing wipes I have ever used. It takes off even waterproof mascara and leaves my skin totally hydrated. I have used many drugstore and high end makeup wipes and this one is my holy grail. Love love love it !!!
kelsea b.
kelsea b.
Shawnee, OK

I love them! I absolutely love how it makes me face feel and it gets all of my makeup off!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It's every effective. I tried it and fell in love with it. It's so amazing definitely buying again.
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Hannibal, MO

These are so great. I always use them before washing my face again to get the makeup off and allow deeper cleaning by actual soap. They're great for travel and I sometimes use them in place of really washing my face if I'm feeling lazy.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I love these face wipes it gets every bit of makeup off even my waterproof mascara it is very calming and gentle to the skin does not give me break outs and also very hydrating and moisturizing does not dry out my skin highly recommend
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Me gusta. Siempre las uso. Ideal para Los different es tipos de piel. La textura de las toallitas Es muy buena, Es suave, tiene la humedad perfecta para remover con una toallita todo mi maquillaje . Un poquito oleosa pero Es excellence
Bri R.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN

Just bought this today and used it tonight to wipe off my mascara and it works amazing! I have very sensitive skin and the chemicals in the wipes didn't irritate my skin one bit! It actually made my face feel fresh like I washed it! :)
Brittney N.
Brittney N.

I do not like this product at all. I thought this would be ok for my skin but it was not. When I used this it felt like my face was on fire. It also has fragrance in it and my skin just did not like it. Would never re buy this product.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Mt Pleasant, SC

I LOVE these makeup remover towelettes! I smell is not over powering and great for night time relaxation. I use these whenever I am feeling too lazy to wash my face. These are a must have and keep them right in my bedside table drawer!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Silver Spring, MD

Cleans off all my makeup from my entire day! I always find myself going through these towels very quickly. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all. Sometimes I have to rub a little harder but thats okay.
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS

These are great for dry skin. I have oily skin so they leave a film like feel to my face. I use wipes to get all my makeup off then have to use another product afterwards. But they smell really good and help with getting eye makeup off
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now