Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Libby J.
Libby J.

I am a very low maintenance kind of girl and these makeup remover cloths are my go-to. They feel really good on your skin and the smell is amazing. Not to mention they actually remove all the dirt and grime before you go to bed at night.
Kubu P.
Kubu P.
Findlay, OH

This product is great to remove eye makeup, including water proof mascara. I use this every night to remove my makeup from the day. Sometimes, depending on how much makeup I wear, I have to use multiple but my skin feels great. Must try!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Tallahassee, Fl

I love these wipes! They take off all my make up with out having to rub! It's like magic! I also use them in the morning just to wake up & I also often use them when I am working doubles because i work in a restaraunt & feel greasy fast.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Salisbury, NC

Removed makeup very well. Removed eye makeup without burning. I bought this product at Walmart. Leaves a very pleasantand gentle scent. Was very effective, very gentle, cleansed very well. I would definitely recommendfor its ease of use!
Brenieska C.
Brenieska C.
Deltona, FL

I'm lazy when it comes to washing my face once I have make up on and would usually fall asleep with it because it's so nice but thankfully these wipes help and the get everything off, also my face feels oily after so I wash it eventually
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

Love love love these wipes!! If I'm too exhausted to do my whole night time routine I just keep these in my nightstand so I can at least take off all my makeup before I go to sleep. They don't bother my eyes and have a good price point.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH

Love the convenience of these wipes with the packaging. Can stash next to the bed without having to drag myself to the bathroom to wash my face after a long day. I would not recommend using this method every day but it works in a pinch.
Delyn M.
Delyn M.

I love these makeup removers. I travel a lot so it's much easier to pack these than the liquid removers I use at home. They completely get rid of all the makeup & the scent is phenomenal. I will keep repurchasing this over & over again.
Alka G.
Alka G.

This is the best makeup removing wipes I have ever used. It takes off even waterproof mascara and leaves my skin totally hydrated. I have used many drugstore and high end makeup wipes and this one is my holy grail. Love love love it !!!
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Hannibal, MO

These are so great. I always use them before washing my face again to get the makeup off and allow deeper cleaning by actual soap. They're great for travel and I sometimes use them in place of really washing my face if I'm feeling lazy.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?