Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lola S.
Lola S.
Detroit, MI

I love it it worked very well but during the time that i was using it it seemed to burn my eyes a little and would make them water a lot. so they are not my favorite but the packaging was nice and it kept the towelettes moist and never dried out.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Massapequa Pk, NY

These towelettes work better than any other makeup remover I've tried at getting my eye and face makeup off quickly and efficiently (and I tend to go heavy on the mascara). They are also very reasonably priced. Definitely my go-to makeup remover!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Tacoma, WA

Wonderful at removing any/all products you've used throughout the day. Even stubborn waterproof products. Only not-so-good thing is that it left my skin a little dry, not a huge deal considering I put on a relatively thick night cream Afterwards.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA

Great smell. Does a very good job of removing my makeup but is not harsh on my skin at all. I bounce between these, ponds, and aver I. My husband prefers these, but all are pretty much the same for me. I'll get what's on sale usually at rite aid.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Louisville, KY

Works great, doesn't leave your skin dry but also smells a little bad. Over all a great product and use it everyday. I got it on sale for 3 bucks for 2 packs at Walmart.
It is a effective product and would recommend it. Would definitely buy again
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Milford, DE

Lovelovelovelovelooveeee this product. Best makeup remover ever. Not very expensive for the quality and that packaging is okay. Not my favorite. I bought this at target when it was on sale it was awesome. I would reccomennd this product to others
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

I use this product every night! Takes off most of my make-up (I don't use it on my pesky waterproof eye makeup) and is very gentile. I often find that wipes leave my face more dry than normal, but not the case with this product! Smells great too!
jenny w.
jenny w.

I use these to take my makeup off and they work great for even heavy makeup removal. They will take off everything but, do leave a light greasy film. If you have oily skin that may be a problem but, my skin is usually dry and I really like these.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Millington

I honestly don't know how anyone goes through their life without using these make-up remover cleansing towelettes. They are very convenient because it's in a nice way pack and you can just throw them in your purse and take them wherever you want.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Waco, TX

Great product. Works amazing. Takes off all off all of your makeup with only a few wipes. It doesn't dry out your skin or anything. It has a great smell and it cleanses your face. It leaves you feeling relaxed and I would definitely buy it again!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now