Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sha M.
Sha M.
Schenectady, NY

Love it! Easy to use minimal pressure needed. Absolutely love them!! It works better than any other I have tried. Very convenient!! Great value worth it's price. Very effective. Not at all disappointed. I would definitely purchase again.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

My go to makeup remover wipes. It keeps your skin clean, which not fully drying you out. Plus the calming scent of lavender calms you, and helps you destress after a long day. Also, it never hurts knowing that kylie jenner uses it tooπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Erin R.
Erin R.
Ashville, OH

Removes make-up so good! Would highly recommend! I always use one for just my eyes and then one for my whole face. I don't like using the one I used on my eyes because I don't want the residue on my face. They smell great and work great!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Tallahassee, Fl

I love these wipes! They take off all my make up with out having to rub! It's like magic! I also use them in the morning just to wake up & I also often use them when I am working doubles because i work in a restaraunt & feel greasy fast.
Brenieska C.
Brenieska C.
Deltona, FL

I'm lazy when it comes to washing my face once I have make up on and would usually fall asleep with it because it's so nice but thankfully these wipes help and the get everything off, also my face feels oily after so I wash it eventually
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL

I use these most nights before I go to bed, and they work pretty well. My only problem is that sometimes if I'm wearing a lots of makeup I have to use multiple to get it off. And they sting some when I use them to clean off my eye makeup
Maciel O.
Maciel O.

Removes all my make up even my eye make up, i think this is a great product to use, it smells great and gets everything off my face. I was very satisfied with this product. and will continue to use it.
I will also recommend it to others.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Salisbury, NC

Removed makeup very well. Removed eye makeup without burning. I bought this product at Walmart. Leaves a very pleasantand gentle scent. Was very effective, very gentle, cleansed very well. I would definitely recommendfor its ease of use!
Shaniel W.
Shaniel W.
Brooklyn, NY

MY holy grail makeup remover! i have tried many makeup removers and this has to be the best hands down! it works well removing eye shadows and waterproof mascara. its also takes off matte lipstick stains. I highly recommend this product!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Suisun City, CA

I absolutely love these makeup wipes. After a long day of wearing heavy makeup these wipes work wonders and get all the dirt and makeup off of my face. Love this brand and this product. Definitely going to keep buying these makeup wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now