Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL

I use these most nights before I go to bed, and they work pretty well. My only problem is that sometimes if I'm wearing a lots of makeup I have to use multiple to get it off. And they sting some when I use them to clean off my eye makeup
When I try makeup removers it's hard for me to find one that I will normally use on a everyday basis- I have very sensitive skin and this product is amazing!! It's very soft and not to harsh on your skin, I recommend highly for purchase!
Kubu P.
Kubu P.
Findlay, OH

This product is great to remove eye makeup, including water proof mascara. I use this every night to remove my makeup from the day. Sometimes, depending on how much makeup I wear, I have to use multiple but my skin feels great. Must try!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Ashville, OH

Removes make-up so good! Would highly recommend! I always use one for just my eyes and then one for my whole face. I don't like using the one I used on my eyes because I don't want the residue on my face. They smell great and work great!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Kinston, NC

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes! I use them every night to clean away the day. They easily wipe away everything even waterproof eye makeup and long lasting lipsticks! They also smell great and don't irritate my sensitive skin.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Suisun City, CA

I absolutely love these makeup wipes. After a long day of wearing heavy makeup these wipes work wonders and get all the dirt and makeup off of my face. Love this brand and this product. Definitely going to keep buying these makeup wipes.
Libby J.
Libby J.

I am a very low maintenance kind of girl and these makeup remover cloths are my go-to. They feel really good on your skin and the smell is amazing. Not to mention they actually remove all the dirt and grime before you go to bed at night.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

My go to makeup remover wipes. It keeps your skin clean, which not fully drying you out. Plus the calming scent of lavender calms you, and helps you destress after a long day. Also, it never hurts knowing that kylie jenner uses it too😂👌🏼
Sha M.
Sha M.
Schenectady, NY

Love it! Easy to use minimal pressure needed. Absolutely love them!! It works better than any other I have tried. Very convenient!! Great value worth it's price. Very effective. Not at all disappointed. I would definitely purchase again.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Tallahassee, Fl

I love these wipes! They take off all my make up with out having to rub! It's like magic! I also use them in the morning just to wake up & I also often use them when I am working doubles because i work in a restaraunt & feel greasy fast.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now