Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Emma S.
Emma S.
Washington, DC

The night calming wipes are so nice to use at the end of a long day. Definitely effective with removing all my makeup, but the odor can be a little strong. Really nice to use (although CVS does a similar and cheaper wipe) and I would recommend it!
Dana Z.
Dana Z.
Devils Lake, ND

These are the best make up remover wipes EVER!! They take off all my makeup, are reasonably priced and smell great. They don't leave your face feeling greasy and the packaging is great. I love the night time version, but use them any time of day!
Lola S.
Lola S.
Detroit, MI

I love it it worked very well but during the time that i was using it it seemed to burn my eyes a little and would make them water a lot. so they are not my favorite but the packaging was nice and it kept the towelettes moist and never dried out.
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

The best makeup remover ever!!! These wipes have an oil on them which help to remove the makeup. I've used plenty of wipes that have harsh chemicals that just dry up my skin and leave my face burning. I love the way these wipes make me skin feel!
Katie L.
Katie L.

These wipes save my life. After a long day of work the last thing I want to do is wash my faces and take off my makeup. With this product it makes getting ready for bed so easy. And it also gives a calming scent too to make falling asleep easier.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA

Great smell. Does a very good job of removing my makeup but is not harsh on my skin at all. I bounce between these, ponds, and aver I. My husband prefers these, but all are pretty much the same for me. I'll get what's on sale usually at rite aid.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

One wipe does the trick! These super moist cleansing wipes are tough enough to remove all the makeup/dirt but still gental leaving ur skin soft and refreshed. the calming lavendar aromas definitely give a cool relaxing vibe perfect for night time.
Marina S.
Marina S.

I use those all the time for work as a Makeup Artist in the film industry. We always have to take off make up of actor in a fast but effective way that doesn't irritate their skin, and I find that those wipes have been one of my favorites so far.
latrina s.
latrina s.

Very cooling and refreshing product. It makes your face feel very gentle and smooth with no harsh feeling at all. Yes, it did meet my expection I was very please and it was a very effective product. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY

Absolutely my favorite makeup remover for waterproof makeup!! Especially when I am about to go to sleep. My mascara is the worst part when it comes to taking off my face for the day. This is super affordable too. Most of the time it is on sale!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now