Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Kayce S.
Kayce S.

These do take my makeup off, but my skin is VERY irritated after using them - I had to give my last pack to my best friend because it was so bad. Tried both the original and the calming. Not a fan of either so I won't be purchasing again.
Edna H.
Edna H.
Flower Mound, TX

I've always enjoyed the Makeup Remover Cleansing Towellettes because they're gentle, yet effective. Decided to try these as I enjoy lavender. These smell great without being overwhelming. Just as effective as the regualar. Will buy again.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Dallas, TX

These are my all time favorite makeup removing towels. I use these every single night, they not only do a perfect job at makeup removal, but they also calm and moisturize my face extremely well, they get me ready for bed quick and easily.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Gloucester, MA

Best. makeup wipes. ever. These are pretty much the only wipes that get all the makeup off and don't dry out my face. I have been using these for years. I get them locally at the drugstore or target. I would highly recommend these to all.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Fayetteville, NC

This product has a great smell; definitely calming. I was able to completely remove make up without having to use additional products or rinsing and it left my skin feeling and smelling good. A great one step option for someone on the go.
neelam k.
neelam k.
Fishers, IN

I really like this product and how well the product takes my makeup off, however i don't like how oily the product makes my face feel, it feels weird on oily skin. i bought it at my local grocery store, definitely would recommend to others!
When I try makeup removers it's hard for me to find one that I will normally use on a everyday basis- I have very sensitive skin and this product is amazing!! It's very soft and not to harsh on your skin, I recommend highly for purchase!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL

I use these most nights before I go to bed, and they work pretty well. My only problem is that sometimes if I'm wearing a lots of makeup I have to use multiple to get it off. And they sting some when I use them to clean off my eye makeup
Shaniel W.
Shaniel W.
Brooklyn, NY

MY holy grail makeup remover! i have tried many makeup removers and this has to be the best hands down! it works well removing eye shadows and waterproof mascara. its also takes off matte lipstick stains. I highly recommend this product!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jolo, WV

These towelettes are just wonderful! They are so easy to use and I have never gotten the cleaner in my eyes like I did when I used the cream. I didn't have to scrub and scrub to remove the makeup, the makeup came right off with one wipe!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now