Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
College Station, TX

These are not my favorite, but I personally am not a fan of makeup wipes in general. These get a lot of product off your face but they dry out very fast and don't stay fresh for long, even if you keep them in the separate case you can buy for them
Katie B.
Katie B.
Austin, TX

It was nice and light and gental on the skin. But it still got the makeup off decently. The packaging was easy to use and simple.i would recament yhis to people with sensative skin. I bought it at walgreens.i would improve it by adding more wipes.
Molly M.
Molly M.

I love the towelettes from neutrogena! They are soft and gentle on my skin and wipe make up off very easily. The packaging is convenient and they are pricey but worth it! Can purchase from any local drug store and i will definitely buy them again!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Manassas, VA

These have a nice, light scent, and removed all of my makeup, even the stubborn mascara and eyeshadow that other towelettes have left behind. They're the perfect size to get off all of the makeup, without being too big. Would definitely buy again.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

I liked them, but the regular ones for sensitive skin seem to work better for me. These got the majority of my makeup off but I still had to go back in with something else to finish it up. I used them all, but I doubt I will ever repurchase these.
judith a.
judith a.
Detroit, MI

Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes are the most gentle makeup removers I've ever used. They remove the dirt,oil,and makeup from my face leaving it feeling fresh and clean with no harshness. I highly recommend this product
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK

I find that these are not wet enough to fully remove eye makeup without rubbing your delicate around-the-eye skin to death. I do like the scent, and I used these for quite a while, but they're not the best out there and they cause some irritation.
Sherica R.
Sherica R.
Lancaster, SC

Everyone knows at the end of the day when it's time to take off your makeup that you need something that's not going to be to rough on your skin, these wipes are amazing for that it also preps your skin for bed with its night time calming formula.
Asha C.
Asha C.

They were average in removing my makeup, but I will say I can utilize less wipes for the entire process. They weren't necessarily expensive at CVS, but they weren't super cheap either. I've used them about twice and would recommend for purchasing.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA

Very nice scent not overwhelming at all. Leaves my skin feel soft. Remove makup quickly without have to rub to much. I bought this product at Wal-Mart. Nice packaging and easy to throw in my bag when traveling. I will buy again and would recommend
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now