Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Fort Smith, AR
April 6, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
They worked great at getting my makeup off but left my face feeling oily. I couldn't tell if it made me any calmer. The price was great. Since I don't wear make up that often they lasted about two months. I would recommend this product.
Brittney N.
Brittney N.
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
I do not like this product at all. I thought this would be ok for my skin but it was not. When I used this it felt like my face was on fire. It also has fragrance in it and my skin just did not like it. Would never re buy this product.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
April 9, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Me gusta. Siempre las uso. Ideal para Los different es tipos de piel. La textura de las toallitas Es muy buena, Es suave, tiene la humedad perfecta para remover con una toallita todo mi maquillaje . Un poquito oleosa pero Es excellence
Bri R.
Bri R.
LAKE CITY, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this today and used it tonight to wipe off my mascara and it works amazing! I have very sensitive skin and the chemicals in the wipes didn't irritate my skin one bit! It actually made my face feel fresh like I washed it! :)
Montana M.
Montana M.
Radford, VA
May 18, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
These are okay, they work as well as most makeup wipes I have tried. I did not repurchase because I decided to try different products since this was nothing special. It gets he job done but does not get all of the mascara and eyeliner.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Sunland Park, NM
Feb. 23, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
These towelettes are great after a long day with heavy makeup. They really good at getting the most stubborn makeup off the face and eyes with an intense moisture so that they don't tug at the skin. These are my go to make-up removers.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Mt Pleasant, SC
March 31, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
I LOVE these makeup remover towelettes! I smell is not over powering and great for night time relaxation. I use these whenever I am feeling too lazy to wash my face. These are a must have and keep them right in my bedside table drawer!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 23, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
I absolutely love these makeup wipes. They smell great, and they are super gentle. No matter how much I scrub my eyes, they don't irritate them! Of most of the wipes I've used, they take the least amount of effort to get my makeup off!
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS
May 3, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
These are great for dry skin. I have oily skin so they leave a film like feel to my face. I use wipes to get all my makeup off then have to use another product afterwards. But they smell really good and help with getting eye makeup off
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Silver Spring, MD
Feb. 16, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Cleans off all my makeup from my entire day! I always find myself going through these towels very quickly. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all. Sometimes I have to rub a little harder but thats okay.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?