Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Erin R.
Erin R.
Ashville, OH
March 30, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Removes make-up so good! Would highly recommend! I always use one for just my eyes and then one for my whole face. I don't like using the one I used on my eyes because I don't want the residue on my face. They smell great and work great!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Tallahassee, Fl
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
I love these wipes! They take off all my make up with out having to rub! It's like magic! I also use them in the morning just to wake up & I also often use them when I am working doubles because i work in a restaraunt & feel greasy fast.
Brenieska C.
Brenieska C.
Deltona, FL
Feb. 16, 2016, 2:05 a.m.
I'm lazy when it comes to washing my face once I have make up on and would usually fall asleep with it because it's so nice but thankfully these wipes help and the get everything off, also my face feels oily after so I wash it eventually
Delyn M.
Delyn M.
I love these makeup removers. I travel a lot so it's much easier to pack these than the liquid removers I use at home. They completely get rid of all the makeup & the scent is phenomenal. I will keep repurchasing this over & over again.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH
Feb. 13, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Love the convenience of these wipes with the packaging. Can stash next to the bed without having to drag myself to the bathroom to wash my face after a long day. I would not recommend using this method every day but it works in a pinch.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Love love love these wipes!! If I'm too exhausted to do my whole night time routine I just keep these in my nightstand so I can at least take off all my makeup before I go to sleep. They don't bother my eyes and have a good price point.
Alka G.
Alka G.
Feb. 11, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
This is the best makeup removing wipes I have ever used. It takes off even waterproof mascara and leaves my skin totally hydrated. I have used many drugstore and high end makeup wipes and this one is my holy grail. Love love love it !!!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Fort Smith, AR
April 6, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
They worked great at getting my makeup off but left my face feeling oily. I couldn't tell if it made me any calmer. The price was great. Since I don't wear make up that often they lasted about two months. I would recommend this product.
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Hannibal, MO
March 3, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
These are so great. I always use them before washing my face again to get the makeup off and allow deeper cleaning by actual soap. They're great for travel and I sometimes use them in place of really washing my face if I'm feeling lazy.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
May 9, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
The Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. Didn't cause any irritation, but worked well to remove my makeup. Good value! Bought at my local Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?