Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Summer Q.
Summer Q.
Elco, PA

I use this every night before I go to bed. This product is really good with taking off my make up. after I use it I always feel my face and it is so smooth. This product nt only takes off the make up but it smells good and leaves smooth skin after.
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Joliet, IL

I use these every night. They easily remove makeup and dirt. They are very gentle on your skin. I love the scent. They met my expectations. My face feels great after i use them. I have used these for the last 6 months and will continue to buy them.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Prattsburgh, NY

Love them, they wonderfully remove all of my full coverage makeup and eye makeup. I buy these all the time, plus they contain a lot of gentle ingredients to soothe the face after the makeup has been removed. I only need one to remove all my makeup!
Linda K.
Linda K.
Midland, NC

ALWAYS works great and makes my face feel fresh when I wake up no pain when taking off my makeup and makeup comes of very easily and the best product ever ! The makeup remover isn't pricey it's q decent cost and no room for improvement it's perfect
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Bonifay, Fl

Great product!! Removed all traces of my make up...left my face feeling fresh and clean. Only downside of using this product was that I had to use more than one wipe and it was a little on the pricey side for the the amount of uses I got out of it.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.

In my opinion, this is the best Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I tried four brands, but Neutrogena's has a soft touch and cleans the entire face, taking all the make up off and the price is very nice. I certainly recommend it to my friends.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Westminster, MD

It works really good! It really smooths your skin and removes your makeup really well I'm really impressed i bought it at walmart you can also buy it in almost any drug store! Really good product!! Absolutely recommend it too any girl in the world!
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

Convenient makeup wipes that remove makeup. Nice to use before washing your face. Feels good on the skin but never gets off all of the eye makeup. Good value for the affordable price. Gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Nice before bed!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.

I LOVE these. I keep a package on my nightstand for those night when I'm too tired or just want to skip the long make removal routine. They are great at spothingly removing all make up especially the stubborn eye make up. Very soothing towelettes.
Molly M.
Molly M.

I love the towelettes from neutrogena! They are soft and gentle on my skin and wipe make up off very easily. The packaging is convenient and they are pricey but worth it! Can purchase from any local drug store and i will definitely buy them again!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now