Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

These make up removers are good. I have dry skin & it does not irritate my skin. the make up wipes removes majority of my make up which is good. Love this product , it is one of the product I like to use after an entire day of caking my face.
These are fabulous to use after using face wash and water. they are sure to get the excess make up off that did not come off with your face wash and water! I love using these on the go and are very handy when needing something quick and easy!
Teri G.
Teri G.
Wentzville, MO

These remove my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. After a long day at work, these are easy to use clothes and save me time. At the price I get them for it works out to be about .30 a sheet, a steal compared to other products.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Bluffton, OH

I really like these, I hate using one then having to throw them away cause they are big towels but they make it really easy to take off make-up at the end of the day. The only issue I have is that they like any make up remover are very oily.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Garland, TX

This is my favorite make up remover wipes by far! 1 wipe is enough to get off my foundation, heavy eyeliner, and vivid eyeshadows! I love using these on nights that I'm too tired to wash my face! Your skin feels clean and hydrated after use.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, WI

Love these towelettes! Not only are they easily accessible through their packaging, but they are efficient and thorough with taking off your make up. They left my face feeling cool and clean. Definitely a product that I will continue to use!
ShuaSheng T.
ShuaSheng T.
Saint Paul, MN

It removes makeup fine. But I don't like it as much. I feel like it's a bit too harsh for my skin especially my eyes. It would irritate and upset my skin a little after each use. i will use it if I have it, but definitely not my first option
Kim M.
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL

These are my favorite makeup wipes! They really do a great job and removing my makeup, but they aren't harsh at all which is really nice. I have super sensitive skin so I get really excited when I find makeup removers that don't irritate me!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Syracuse

Love the neutrogena make up wipes. They definitely remove all of my make up and my skin feels really nice after as well. When I have to wear make up for dance, I can get it all off within 2 cloths. And it's affordable as well which is a plus
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA

I love how calming and soothing those are, perfect for the night. After a long day, you just want to remove all the makeup and go to bed. These towelettes are good for the job, and also help calming your skin so you can go to bed afterwards.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now