Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Coraopolis , PA

Ever since the first time I purchased these makeup remover wipes years ago I have never bought anything different. They work perfectly removing even the darkest of eye makeup, leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed, and they smell great.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Garland, TX

This is my favorite make up remover wipes by far! 1 wipe is enough to get off my foundation, heavy eyeliner, and vivid eyeshadows! I love using these on nights that I'm too tired to wash my face! Your skin feels clean and hydrated after use.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL

These are my favorite makeup wipes! They really do a great job and removing my makeup, but they aren't harsh at all which is really nice. I have super sensitive skin so I get really excited when I find makeup removers that don't irritate me!
Renee M.
Renee M.
Bluffton, OH

I really like these, I hate using one then having to throw them away cause they are big towels but they make it really easy to take off make-up at the end of the day. The only issue I have is that they like any make up remover are very oily.
ShuaSheng T.
ShuaSheng T.
Saint Paul, MN

It removes makeup fine. But I don't like it as much. I feel like it's a bit too harsh for my skin especially my eyes. It would irritate and upset my skin a little after each use. i will use it if I have it, but definitely not my first option
Erica C.
Erica C.
Syracuse

Love the neutrogena make up wipes. They definitely remove all of my make up and my skin feels really nice after as well. When I have to wear make up for dance, I can get it all off within 2 cloths. And it's affordable as well which is a plus
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, WI

Love these towelettes! Not only are they easily accessible through their packaging, but they are efficient and thorough with taking off your make up. They left my face feeling cool and clean. Definitely a product that I will continue to use!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Powell, OH

I really love these wipes. They are super gentle, they get all my makeup off, including every last bit of mascara. Plus, my face feels very moisturized and glowy after I use them. They last a long time and I would definitely buy them again!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Moore, OK

This does an amazing job at getting all my makeup off and leaving my face feeling clean after. The only reason I stopped using it was because my eyes got sensitive to it. If you don't have that issue this is a wonderful, affordable product!
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Maple Grove, MN

It's super convenient and easy to use, especially if you are on the go! I also keep a package in my gym bag and they're wonderful for an after the gym quick cleanse. I notice that they dry out sometimes though even if the package is sealed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now