Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA

This neutrogena make up remover cleasing towelettes night calming are amazing. I love this towelettes because remove all my makeup, and my eye makeup. I have sensitive skin and my eyes are very sensitive too and this product doesn't affect my eyes.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL

I love this product. Its gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't dry out my already dry skin. I bought it at walmart. The packaging was easy to use just open and go. Its has nice packaging. I really enjoy the product and will lurchase again. Love it
Paige S.
Paige S.
Prattsburgh, NY

Love them, they wonderfully remove all of my full coverage makeup and eye makeup. I buy these all the time, plus they contain a lot of gentle ingredients to soothe the face after the makeup has been removed. I only need one to remove all my makeup!
Linda K.
Linda K.
Midland, NC

ALWAYS works great and makes my face feel fresh when I wake up no pain when taking off my makeup and makeup comes of very easily and the best product ever ! The makeup remover isn't pricey it's q decent cost and no room for improvement it's perfect
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

These wipes get water-proof mascara off really easily, doesn't leave skin feeling dry or dehydrated. You only need one wipe to get off a full face of makeup (including eyes), and doesn't sting eyes!
Best affordable/drugstore makeup wipes I've used!
Summer Q.
Summer Q.
Elco, PA

I use this every night before I go to bed. This product is really good with taking off my make up. after I use it I always feel my face and it is so smooth. This product nt only takes off the make up but it smells good and leaves smooth skin after.
Elizabeth p.
Elizabeth p.
Huntsville, AL

This makes my skin feel so soft without feeling sticky or oily as many makeup removers do! It's definitely a deal since it's such good quality! I bought mine at my local Walmart and I have bought this brand many times and I absolutely recommend it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

The wipes took my makeup off with no problem and left my face feeling clean! I did have a little trouble getting waterproof mascara off but I have that problem with any face wipes. They smelled nice and didn't sting my eyes when removing eyeshadow.
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Bonifay, Fl

Great product!! Removed all traces of my make up...left my face feeling fresh and clean. Only downside of using this product was that I had to use more than one wipe and it was a little on the pricey side for the the amount of uses I got out of it.
Jada K.
Jada K.
Toms River, NJ

I enjoy using this product at night after removing my makeup to help calm my face for bed. The product is effective at removing the rest of makeup residue and I I've become a repeat user. The product is worth the money and I recommend it to others.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now