Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Libby J.
Libby J.
April 7, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
I am a very low maintenance kind of girl and these makeup remover cloths are my go-to. They feel really good on your skin and the smell is amazing. Not to mention they actually remove all the dirt and grime before you go to bed at night.
Brenieska C.
Brenieska C.
Deltona, FL
Feb. 16, 2016, 2:05 a.m.
I'm lazy when it comes to washing my face once I have make up on and would usually fall asleep with it because it's so nice but thankfully these wipes help and the get everything off, also my face feels oily after so I wash it eventually
Sha M.
Sha M.
Schenectady, NY
May 9, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Love it! Easy to use minimal pressure needed. Absolutely love them!! It works better than any other I have tried. Very convenient!! Great value worth it's price. Very effective. Not at all disappointed. I would definitely purchase again.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Tallahassee, Fl
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
I love these wipes! They take off all my make up with out having to rub! It's like magic! I also use them in the morning just to wake up & I also often use them when I am working doubles because i work in a restaraunt & feel greasy fast.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Salisbury, NC
May 29, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Removed makeup very well. Removed eye makeup without burning. I bought this product at Walmart. Leaves a very pleasantand gentle scent. Was very effective, very gentle, cleansed very well. I would definitely recommendfor its ease of use!
Feb. 28, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
When I try makeup removers it's hard for me to find one that I will normally use on a everyday basis- I have very sensitive skin and this product is amazing!! It's very soft and not to harsh on your skin, I recommend highly for purchase!
Maciel O.
Maciel O.
May 20, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Removes all my make up even my eye make up, i think this is a great product to use, it smells great and gets everything off my face. I was very satisfied with this product. and will continue to use it.
I will also recommend it to others.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jolo, WV
March 3, 2016, 3:40 a.m.
These towelettes are just wonderful! They are so easy to use and I have never gotten the cleaner in my eyes like I did when I used the cream. I didn't have to scrub and scrub to remove the makeup, the makeup came right off with one wipe!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Suisun City, CA
March 30, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
I absolutely love these makeup wipes. After a long day of wearing heavy makeup these wipes work wonders and get all the dirt and makeup off of my face. Love this brand and this product. Definitely going to keep buying these makeup wipes.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
March 7, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
I use these most nights before I go to bed, and they work pretty well. My only problem is that sometimes if I'm wearing a lots of makeup I have to use multiple to get it off. And they sting some when I use them to clean off my eye makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?