Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Kayce S.
Kayce S.
These do take my makeup off, but my skin is VERY irritated after using them - I had to give my last pack to my best friend because it was so bad. Tried both the original and the calming. Not a fan of either so I won't be purchasing again.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 4, 2016, 8:37 p.m.
This product is gentle on the skin and removes all of your make-up. The product smells fresh and clean leaving your face radiant. The product is packaged nice. However, they can dry out if not used quick enough. Would recommend to others.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Feb. 21, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
These are my all time favorite makeup removing towels. I use these every single night, they not only do a perfect job at makeup removal, but they also calm and moisturize my face extremely well, they get me ready for bed quick and easily.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Gloucester, MA
April 27, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Best. makeup wipes. ever. These are pretty much the only wipes that get all the makeup off and don't dry out my face. I have been using these for years. I get them locally at the drugstore or target. I would highly recommend these to all.
Edna H.
Edna H.
Flower Mound, TX
May 20, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
I've always enjoyed the Makeup Remover Cleansing Towellettes because they're gentle, yet effective. Decided to try these as I enjoy lavender. These smell great without being overwhelming. Just as effective as the regualar. Will buy again.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Fayetteville, NC
March 28, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
This product has a great smell; definitely calming. I was able to completely remove make up without having to use additional products or rinsing and it left my skin feeling and smelling good. A great one step option for someone on the go.
neelam k.
neelam k.
Fishers, IN
May 16, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
I really like this product and how well the product takes my makeup off, however i don't like how oily the product makes my face feel, it feels weird on oily skin. i bought it at my local grocery store, definitely would recommend to others!
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
My go to makeup remover wipes. It keeps your skin clean, which not fully drying you out. Plus the calming scent of lavender calms you, and helps you destress after a long day. Also, it never hurts knowing that kylie jenner uses it too😂👌🏼
Libby J.
Libby J.
April 7, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
I am a very low maintenance kind of girl and these makeup remover cloths are my go-to. They feel really good on your skin and the smell is amazing. Not to mention they actually remove all the dirt and grime before you go to bed at night.
Kubu P.
Kubu P.
Findlay, OH
This product is great to remove eye makeup, including water proof mascara. I use this every night to remove my makeup from the day. Sometimes, depending on how much makeup I wear, I have to use multiple but my skin feels great. Must try!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?