Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Jonesboro, AR

Very good makeup removing wipes. Removes mainly all makeup. Effective product with nice texture. Was not disappointed in the product. Does not seem to dry out skin and is very gentle. I use these every night and would recommend them to others.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

THESE ARE MY LIFE! I have used these for years along with all the ladies in my immediate family! They take it all off! They smell great! Not that pricey, no oily finish! Leaves you feeling fresh! I get mine at CVS. I would defiantly recommend!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Coraopolis , PA

Ever since the first time I purchased these makeup remover wipes years ago I have never bought anything different. They work perfectly removing even the darkest of eye makeup, leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed, and they smell great.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Hinesville, GA

These smell amazing and are perfect for night time removal of make up. I usually keep a pack of these at home at all times. They are very effective but will sometimes leave a tingling/burning sensation around my eyes and sometimes my cheecks.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Astoria, NY

So calming right before bed and it even smells great. Most make up remover wipes I find dry my skin badly but Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover cleansing towelettes feel great on my face. I will never use another brand after trying this
These are fabulous to use after using face wash and water. they are sure to get the excess make up off that did not come off with your face wash and water! I love using these on the go and are very handy when needing something quick and easy!
Americus H.
Americus H.
North Little Rock, AR

Literally the best makeup remover wipes ever! They easily take off your makeup and smell delightful and they also are really healthy for you skin and pores! Everyone should go out and but these because they're the best anyone could ever get!!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

These make up removers are good. I have dry skin & it does not irritate my skin. the make up wipes removes majority of my make up which is good. Love this product , it is one of the product I like to use after an entire day of caking my face.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Panacea, FL

This is my favorite make up removing whipes ever made. It's very cheap and it gets the job done with just one whip. It leaves my sensitive face clean and moisturizer. I go through those likes crazy. Speaking of that I need to buy some more. 💕
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI

I find that these work less effectively than the original Makeup Removing Towelettes. I find it very difficult to remove waterproof makeup with these wipes. I also did not notice any difference in regards to these wipes being "night calming".
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?