Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Trenton, NJ

Great make up removing wipes. Very gentle and effective for taking off all of my make up. I use before cleansing and it does not dry out my face in the least bit. I definitely recommend it if you have senstive skin. I have been using these for years
Salome S.
Salome S.
Baltimore, MD

I have been using these towelettes for years. Ever since I started using makeup. It has become a staple that if I need a quick and efficient way to clean my face after a long day and tons of makeup. These work great for me, not oily, and nice scent.
Avani D.
Avani D.
Broken Arrow, OK

Its hard for me to find good makeup remover wipes that don't irritate my skin. I searched and searched, then came upon Neutrogena products and I love them. These night calming ones are great and have a wonderful scent to them...definitely recommend!
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Cincinnati, OH

These are bomb. I use these all the time. These are my go too.they get the job done no irritation I have really sensitive skin but these don't hurt or irritate my skin I got them at nutrogena.com these are the best you can't go wrong with these love
Teri S.
Teri S.
Fairview, MT

They were great at getting the makeup off my face which I loved but my face is so sensitive that it kind of made my skin uncomfortable and maybe I scrubbed to hard? I'm not sure but they weren't my favorite and I might try a different brand next time
Diahnna G.
Diahnna G.
Greensboro, NC

Really fresh and clean feeling, one wipe and all make up was gone...it's a great product, I only wear make up when I'm going out but on weekends I wear foundation if I'm going to the club and these work really well even with foundation and powder...
Patti H.
Patti H.
Eatonton, GA

I really like these make-up wipes because they work, of course, but also because they do not irritate my sensitive skin. They have a mild, pleasant fragrance and remove makeup easily. I have purchased them several times, and will continue to do so!
Linda K.
Linda K.
Midland, NC

ALWAYS works great and makes my face feel fresh when I wake up no pain when taking off my makeup and makeup comes of very easily and the best product ever ! The makeup remover isn't pricey it's q decent cost and no room for improvement it's perfect
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

These are great for removing makeup. They are even better for removing eye make up as they don't run and they don't "leak" into your eye like a liquid remover. I don't know how "calming" they are but they do the job of removing make up rather well.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Prattsburgh, NY

Love them, they wonderfully remove all of my full coverage makeup and eye makeup. I buy these all the time, plus they contain a lot of gentle ingredients to soothe the face after the makeup has been removed. I only need one to remove all my makeup!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now