Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Jackson, NJ

These towels really help remove makeup and leave your skin feeling refreshed!! With the convenient package these are great for on the go or just to use at home. They don't leave your skin feeling oily or dirty. It truly is a refreshing clean!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI

I find that these work less effectively than the original Makeup Removing Towelettes. I find it very difficult to remove waterproof makeup with these wipes. I also did not notice any difference in regards to these wipes being "night calming".
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

THESE ARE MY LIFE! I have used these for years along with all the ladies in my immediate family! They take it all off! They smell great! Not that pricey, no oily finish! Leaves you feeling fresh! I get mine at CVS. I would defiantly recommend!
Tina W.
Tina W.
Astoria, NY

So calming right before bed and it even smells great. Most make up remover wipes I find dry my skin badly but Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover cleansing towelettes feel great on my face. I will never use another brand after trying this
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

These make up removers are good. I have dry skin & it does not irritate my skin. the make up wipes removes majority of my make up which is good. Love this product , it is one of the product I like to use after an entire day of caking my face.
Americus H.
Americus H.
North Little Rock, AR

Literally the best makeup remover wipes ever! They easily take off your makeup and smell delightful and they also are really healthy for you skin and pores! Everyone should go out and but these because they're the best anyone could ever get!!
These are fabulous to use after using face wash and water. they are sure to get the excess make up off that did not come off with your face wash and water! I love using these on the go and are very handy when needing something quick and easy!
Teri G.
Teri G.
Wentzville, MO

These remove my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. After a long day at work, these are easy to use clothes and save me time. At the price I get them for it works out to be about .30 a sheet, a steal compared to other products.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Far Rockaway, NY

I wear make up almost every day. But much more on the weekends. I use this especially if I'm staying at a friends. Easy to bring with me and works great! I actually brought these to a music festival while camping out - came in use very much!!
Marie B.
Marie B.
Panacea, FL

This is my favorite make up removing whipes ever made. It's very cheap and it gets the job done with just one whip. It leaves my sensitive face clean and moisturizer. I go through those likes crazy. Speaking of that I need to buy some more. 💕
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now