Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Kingsport, TN
Definitely would recommend these for taking your makeup off at night. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed especially after having makeup on all day! Makes my skin smooth instead of dry and sticky! Price is amazing. Would definitely buy again
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Maple Grove, MN
April 5, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
It's super convenient and easy to use, especially if you are on the go! I also keep a package in my gym bag and they're wonderful for an after the gym quick cleanse. I notice that they dry out sometimes though even if the package is sealed.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Powell, OH
I really love these wipes. They are super gentle, they get all my makeup off, including every last bit of mascara. Plus, my face feels very moisturized and glowy after I use them. They last a long time and I would definitely buy them again!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Sioux Falls, SD
March 14, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and these are great to use daily! Usually my skin gets irritated by makeup removers but these whips I can use and have no reaction. Also, they smell nice and have a calming affect on my skin. I recommend for everyone.
Desirea B.
Desirea B.
Jacksonville, FL
March 18, 2016, 2:17 a.m.
These makeup remover towelettes are absolutely amazing. They completely take off all your makeup with ease. This product leaves your skin clear of makeup and keeps your skin feeling smooth. They also smell wonderful which is a plus for me.
Jenae H.
Jenae H.
March 3, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
These are perfect for a night when you just don't want to wash your face. Keep them by your nightstand for a quick refresh before bed. Not only do they get off all the days grime and make-up. They leave my face feeling soothed and amazing.
Maria S.
Maria S.
San Jose, CA
April 9, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
The Neutragena make-up remover wipes are great for removing make-up before going to bed. I buy them at target or sometimes at walmart . I loved the results i got after the first use and i keeps using them. I will definitely buy them again.
Nathalia J.
Nathalia J.
Belleville, NJ
April 9, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
The towelettes are very sof and gentle on skin. Also, it has an amazing power to remove make up easile unlikely other ones I have tried. The package is nice and keeps the freshness of product which is a plus. Would and do define buy again.
Jayne H.
Jayne H.
Stapleton, GA
May 18, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
These Neutrogena Night calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are amazing, the best ones i have tried so far! They are great for my senstive skin, smell amazing and get the job done! Great stuff here! I would absolutely recommend them!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
May 5, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
These remove make-up well and they have a wonderful scent. I wouldn't say the scent is necessarily calming, however, it does smell good. These are my go to wipes, however, I wish they had a better closure to make sure the wipes stay moist.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?