Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Baldwinsville, NY

This is a great product and specifically helpful for my dry, irritated skin. It removes makeup beautifully and leaves me with clean skin. This is one of my favorite brands and will purchase this product again and recommend it highly to others.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Westfield, NJ

These are affordable and excellent
They remove all of your make up
They stay damp
I've never had an issue with the towelettes drying up

These are great for the nights your just too wiped out to stand at the sink and wash all of your makeup off
Maya W.
Maya W.
Bluffton, SC

These are my favorite makeup wipes ever made. These makeup wipes are a lot less harsh than the traditional blue packaged ones. They are a little pricey but I think that they are worth the splurge because they are an absolutely amazing product.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

These work great! I've always been looking for the right makeup wipes because I have really sensitive skin and these are nice and gentle. really does a good job on getting all makeup off, even my eye makeup! I would definitely buy these again/
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
Aiken, SC

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this product. It took off all my makeup in so wipe. Very soft. And it hydrated my face. My face was not shiny nor oily. If you need a good makeup remover get this because OMG Its amazing y'all. loVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT
Narci Z.
Narci Z.
Cincinnati, OH

These are the ONLY makeup removing wipes I will use. I think it's a great value and you can buy them almost anywhere. I have pretty oily skin and sensitive skin and these make me face feel great when I use them. Would 100% recommend to anyone.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Bay City, MI

I love love this product. It's extremely gentle on my skin but still takes the makeup off with one wipe. Also like the lavender smell in it especially for bedtime. It definitely met my expectations! I wouldn't change anything bout the product.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Hinesville, GA

These smell amazing and are perfect for night time removal of make up. I usually keep a pack of these at home at all times. They are very effective but will sometimes leave a tingling/burning sensation around my eyes and sometimes my cheecks.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Coraopolis , PA

Ever since the first time I purchased these makeup remover wipes years ago I have never bought anything different. They work perfectly removing even the darkest of eye makeup, leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed, and they smell great.
Teri G.
Teri G.
Wentzville, MO

These remove my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. After a long day at work, these are easy to use clothes and save me time. At the price I get them for it works out to be about .30 a sheet, a steal compared to other products.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now