Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hollywood, FL

Perfect for removing make up before bed regardless of how tired or lazy you feel! Also really easy to travel with! The scent is nice compared to the regular scented version of this product. It removes my make up easily and almost effortlessly!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
myrtle beach, sc

These work great! I've always been looking for the right makeup wipes because I have really sensitive skin and these are nice and gentle. really does a good job on getting all makeup off, even my eye makeup! I would definitely buy these again/
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Bay City, MI

I love love this product. It's extremely gentle on my skin but still takes the makeup off with one wipe. Also like the lavender smell in it especially for bedtime. It definitely met my expectations! I wouldn't change anything bout the product.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Baldwinsville, NY

This is a great product and specifically helpful for my dry, irritated skin. It removes makeup beautifully and leaves me with clean skin. This is one of my favorite brands and will purchase this product again and recommend it highly to others.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Westfield, NJ

These are affordable and excellent
They remove all of your make up
They stay damp
I've never had an issue with the towelettes drying up

These are great for the nights your just too wiped out to stand at the sink and wash all of your makeup off
Maya W.
Maya W.
Bluffton, SC

These are my favorite makeup wipes ever made. These makeup wipes are a lot less harsh than the traditional blue packaged ones. They are a little pricey but I think that they are worth the splurge because they are an absolutely amazing product.
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
Aiken, SC

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this product. It took off all my makeup in so wipe. Very soft. And it hydrated my face. My face was not shiny nor oily. If you need a good makeup remover get this because OMG Its amazing y'all. loVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Jonesboro, AR

Very good makeup removing wipes. Removes mainly all makeup. Effective product with nice texture. Was not disappointed in the product. Does not seem to dry out skin and is very gentle. I use these every night and would recommend them to others.
Lena R.
Lena R.
Forked River, NJ

This is a good make-up remover towelette; it removes most of the make-up but does leave a greasy feel on your skin. It does a better job than most drug store brands and it is inexpensive. The scent is very nice. I would recommend this product.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Elizabeth, NJ

It feels really nice on my skin. I have sensitive skin so using these towelettes leaves my skin feeling fresh without the breakouts. These towelettes also do not leave your skin oily which is a plus for those who have oily or combination skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?