Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Minela T.
Minela T.
West Des Moines, IA

Love these makeup removers. Very soft and great for wiping eye makeup and foundation. Very effective and would recommend. The package is ok, the tape starts to not hold great after a while. It's gentle and it smells nice too. They don't tear easily.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Trenton, NJ

Great make up removing wipes. Very gentle and effective for taking off all of my make up. I use before cleansing and it does not dry out my face in the least bit. I definitely recommend it if you have senstive skin. I have been using these for years
Emily L.
Emily L.

Really nice product! Removes any makeup wonderfully and the scent is great! Usually, scented facial wipes irritate my skin, but this scent doesn't. The packaging is beautiful for these wipes. If you have sensitive skin, these wipes are just for you!
Addy K.
Addy K.
Waunakee, WI

Takes off all my makeup and was very relaxing! Would highly recommend for others. It was my first time trying and would try again...very nice packaging. Overall an amazing product for anyone who wears makeup. Would not need to be improved in any way
It was so important for me to find a great make up remover especially with all the make up I wore for shows and hula performances I absolutely would not sleep with a lip of make up. I've tried many brands and so far this was the most successful one!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I really do enjoy using these. These are one of my go to make-up removal cleansing towelettes. These are what i normally pack when i am traveling. They do the job of getting the make up off and smell pretty good. It doesn't leave my skin dry at all.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Brooklyn, NY

Highly recommend buying this product, it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. It also removes the most stubborn waterproof makeup! The wipes are soft and are extremely wet so you do not have to rub your face harshly, the wipes also smell great.
Diahnna G.
Diahnna G.
Greensboro, NC

Really fresh and clean feeling, one wipe and all make up was gone...it's a great product, I only wear make up when I'm going out but on weekends I wear foundation if I'm going to the club and these work really well even with foundation and powder...
Samah N.
Samah N.
Marietta, GA

I love the original ones, but I actually do love these more strictly for the smell. The smell is so calming at night after the whole day, it's nice to not have the normal smell taking of my makeup. It makes it a lot more enjoyable and less dreadful.
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI

I absolutely LOVE these make up remover towelettes. They do an excellent job at removing all of my make up without leaving any residue behind, while also remaining gentle and soothing on my skin. I have gotten so many people hooked on these as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now