Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I love these wipes, they are my favorite! They take off all my makeup! I've bought them several times! I highly recommend them and they smell amazing! I used to hate taking off my makeup but now I don't mind! I would definitely recommend these!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Kansas City, KS

These towelettes leave face feeling clean and do not dry out your face. They are moisturizing and pleasant smelling. The packaging could be more easily sealed. The towels are really stretchy and soft. I will use them again. I recommend to others
Henva B.
Henva B.
Rosenberg, Tx

AMAZING product! I absolutely love these.! They take off every bit of my make-up and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth! They are very gentle, so much so I can also use around my eye area. Great price point as well. I highly recommend these!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Louisville, KY

I love these things. They have the right level of moisture and really remove make up well (even waterproof mascara). I've bought this item multiple times and will definitely be repurchasing. They're definitely a good item for the price you pay.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Saint Paul, MN

These are the best makeup removing wipes I've found. I keep coming back to them. One wipe takes off a full face of makeup and doesn't leave my face too greasy or shiny. They smell great too, and I haven't found the scent to be too overpowering.
The best towelettes I have used, gets the makeup off good without a lot of rubbing, does better than I thought it would. the price could be lower and the packaging is ok but for the price you would think it could be better. I will but it again.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Kennesaw

These Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes work wonders. I only have to use one to get all of my daily makeup off.They have a fresh scent that is not overbearing. Also. they did not break my skin out the way others have.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Elizabeth, NJ

It feels really nice on my skin. I have sensitive skin so using these towelettes leaves my skin feeling fresh without the breakouts. These towelettes also do not leave your skin oily which is a plus for those who have oily or combination skin.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

Work great with removing makeup, even black eye makeup:) Though with any makeup remover, I would still recommend washing your face with a cleansed after :) Good price for how much you get, but i don't know if it's exactly "night time soothing"
Lena R.
Lena R.
Forked River, NJ

This is a good make-up remover towelette; it removes most of the make-up but does leave a greasy feel on your skin. It does a better job than most drug store brands and it is inexpensive. The scent is very nice. I would recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now