Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Kansas City, KS

These towelettes leave face feeling clean and do not dry out your face. They are moisturizing and pleasant smelling. The packaging could be more easily sealed. The towels are really stretchy and soft. I will use them again. I recommend to others
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I love these wipes, they are my favorite! They take off all my makeup! I've bought them several times! I highly recommend them and they smell amazing! I used to hate taking off my makeup but now I don't mind! I would definitely recommend these!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Belleview, FL

The Neutrogena make up removing towelettes are spectacular they don't leave my face sticky or burning, the scent isn't over powering, a nice ending to a busy day. I've been buying this product for awhile, definitely a must have make up remover!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Louisville, KY

I love these things. They have the right level of moisture and really remove make up well (even waterproof mascara). I've bought this item multiple times and will definitely be repurchasing. They're definitely a good item for the price you pay.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Ashland city, Tn

I purchased 2 packs of these recently for the first time & they work great. I have rosacea so I wear full coverage makeup & was able to remove all of my makeup with one towelettes. They were also gentle & did not break my face out. Good product
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Saint Paul, MN

These are the best makeup removing wipes I've found. I keep coming back to them. One wipe takes off a full face of makeup and doesn't leave my face too greasy or shiny. They smell great too, and I haven't found the scent to be too overpowering.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Kennesaw

These Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes work wonders. I only have to use one to get all of my daily makeup off.They have a fresh scent that is not overbearing. Also. they did not break my skin out the way others have.
Lyn G.
Lyn G.

Towels dried a bit too soon. Sort of rough to take of makeup not as smooth as expected. At the end it was able to the job done. No problem with packaging. Overall I'd say it's not a bad product just make sure to watch out for the towels drying.
Skyler S.
Skyler S.
Milner, GA

Got every bit of makeup out of every crack and crevis on my face! Nothing was left behind! Afterwards though my face did feel a little bit more oily than what other removers have done but after splashing a little water everything was just fine!
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
Aiken, SC

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this product. It took off all my makeup in so wipe. Very soft. And it hydrated my face. My face was not shiny nor oily. If you need a good makeup remover get this because OMG Its amazing y'all. loVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now