Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
This item is good for sensitive and soft skin. It's not very oily either. It's not expensive. It's a good buy. I got mine from Walmart. The product is a very good cleanser too. It works well for acne proned faces too. I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Harrisburg, IL

Love the smell of these makeup removing cloths. I am thoroughly shocked at how much makeup I still have on my face after a 12 + hour shift. My skin feels so clean after using these makeup removers. I most definitely will continue to buy this product.
JL F.
JL F.

Love, love, love, love these! The scent is so relaxing and my face feels so clean and fresh as I lay down to go to sleep. I'm addicted to these and I've started using them anytime I'm feeling stressed to clean my hands or wipe my neck. Great product!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Baltimore, MD

Removes make up well and quickly. Does leave my skin a bit oiled, after using this product I still have to rinse my face free of the oil. The name brand works equally as well for a much cheaper price, so I would prefer to use that. Gentle on my skin.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Camden, AR

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are an amazing miracle to women. I do not know how they manage to be so dry to the touch but remove all of the makeup that is on your face. The night calming towelettes are also very gentle on skin.
Avani D.
Avani D.
Broken Arrow, OK

Its hard for me to find good makeup remover wipes that don't irritate my skin. I searched and searched, then came upon Neutrogena products and I love them. These night calming ones are great and have a wonderful scent to them...definitely recommend!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I really do enjoy using these. These are one of my go to make-up removal cleansing towelettes. These are what i normally pack when i am traveling. They do the job of getting the make up off and smell pretty good. It doesn't leave my skin dry at all.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Trenton, NJ

Great make up removing wipes. Very gentle and effective for taking off all of my make up. I use before cleansing and it does not dry out my face in the least bit. I definitely recommend it if you have senstive skin. I have been using these for years
Minela T.
Minela T.
West Des Moines, IA

Love these makeup removers. Very soft and great for wiping eye makeup and foundation. Very effective and would recommend. The package is ok, the tape starts to not hold great after a while. It's gentle and it smells nice too. They don't tear easily.
Salome S.
Salome S.
Baltimore, MD

I have been using these towelettes for years. Ever since I started using makeup. It has become a staple that if I need a quick and efficient way to clean my face after a long day and tons of makeup. These work great for me, not oily, and nice scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now